What's new

So what do you drive ??

Well cars are safe - i mean you cant ride a bike all day - when you have to go for meetings lol. Bikes are fun i love biking but drving a car is equally good if you get a mean machine in your hand.
Cars are like your wife - when bikes are your girlfriends.

well bikes are only good in summer and spring, and chicks will be allover u. however, If u ride a bike in winter in a US highway u can go straigt to heaven. Either u will go under somebody's wheel or will feeze to death.LOL.

I like bike tho.mmmmm....

MK, wow! You change cars like other people change suits!

Well, pretty cool, seriously.

Par aapne last mein motorcycle kyun likhi? Budhape mein jawaani aa rahi hai, meri tarah?

The late models were short term leases---couple of them were in an accident and total loss within a year and half.

" Budhape mein jawaani aa rahi hai, meri tarah " ? :cheers::cheers:

The motorcycle was a toy---don't have it now. Driving on I 10 going towards CABAZON in southern california---I looked down at the speedometer---it was 105mph and still lots of room to go---with little ones at home---I decided to let it go in 2006.

Abou Zolfiqar,

The R 1200 was fun to ride---it smoked sometimes at start up----but I was told by BMW tech that during the break in period I didnot ride the bike real hard. They really wanted me to tear it up. But then I sold it.

Out of all the cars---I miss the 56----190 SL---she was a beauty---I restored it myself from sratch up---but then for all beautiful things---you have to let them go---.

I drive this when my wife is out of town

audi.jpg
[/IMG]

and I drive this when she is home.

lex01.jpg
[/IMG]

lex02.jpg
[/IMG]

By the wy I do want to sell the BMW. 10% Discount for Defencepk members.

And I keep this in DI KHAN behind the house reminds me how things can change in a sec Now my son plays with it he is 14 and knows all the checks

AD02.jpg
[/IMG]

dc8309f8e4cfec722e52c5274cebb793.jpg

salam jabar,

the IS is it 250 or 350?? i got one in black but it is gulf specs so it is IS300

salam jabar,

the IS is it 250 or 350?? i got one in black but it is gulf specs so it is IS300

IS 350 bought it from embassy auctions the cars are 20 times cheaper than the blue book plus if you know a few people than its worth it. The only problem is its rear wheel and in snow its a piece of ****. I have to put sand bags 200ponds just to keep it straight.

Last edited:
Two Cars.

For my everyday usage I have a Toyota D4D souped up HILUX!

For my personal driving fun, I have the BMW 530D Turbo

My favorite was RX7,Fairlady Z, Supra, I change my mode after a serious accident and after that chose Off Road 4WD---->Pajero,Big Horn,
Terano etc.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom