What's new

So what do you drive ??

I drive a Honda Civic LX

Color: Night Hawk Black

Type: Sedan (4 door)

Opinion: I am very satisfied with this car.:tup: Good sound system, silent engine, comfortable leg space, seating, and steering wheel has a great grip to it. Sound system is quality. MPG is very nice too. The Security system immobilizer is excellent too!

Exterior:
76190fbcbd786457c17b017abcee9f99.jpg

My car looks like this but is "Night Hawk Black" color.

Interior:
997389a2322b3030b9ef27ac024fa16c.jpg

Mine is w/o the Navi and steering wheel is slightly different.

Next car I would like to get is either Acura or Audi, I prefer the Audi.

Last edited:
Hi,

So what did I own---in the last 26 years

76 datsun b210

79 280 ZX

82 280zx

75 280Z

77 280 Z

Mercedez 190 sl 1956 covert

78 240 D mercedez

76 280 Z

68 Mercedez 280 SE

81 300 SD mercedez

98 honda accord

83 300 SD

93 nissan quest minivan

2002 honda accord

2004 honda odyssey minivan

2006 honda pilot

2004 Acura RL

2007 Honda odyssey

BMW R 1200 cruiser motocycle

MK, wow! You change cars like other people change suits!

Well, pretty cool, seriously.

Par aapne last mein motorcycle kyun likhi? Budhape mein jawaani aa rahi hai, meri tarah?

bought my self a new bike - yesterday - firefox EDGE

for close by moves - and keep you healthy - good for evening rides

desi make - firefox bikes all indian

your kids will thank me!!!!

Harley Davidson 1200R Roadster (2007).

Photo taken in Ankara, Turkiye. It is now in Peshawar.

1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D (w123 chassis)

new chrome exhaust pipe.......

2 Kicker Comp 10 Subwoofers (10 inches each) with 4 channel Kicker Amplifier, Kicker Ported Box Enclosure.

600 watts RMS. Alpine bluetooth/mp3 deck with ipod/USB port.

It's pretty loud. Sets off my neighbour's car-alarm all the time.

almost 300,000 kilometers on the odometer. :)))))

car WAS in Washington DC. Now it is sitting in storage in Istanbul. Because steering wheel is on left side (and it is an old car) --- importing it to Pakistan is not allowed

=(

Hi,

82 280zx

68 Mercedez 280 SE

83 300 SD

BMW R 1200 cruiser motocycle

quite a list you had MastaKhan!!!! I made a list of the BEST vehicles you have owned in my opinion.

280Z is the LEGEND --- that is the first sports car made by Japan, those things could fly.

It goes without saying that the Benz will always be classic. I cannot believe you never kept those cars! The SD is a big boat (bigger than my 300D) and the 280SE is perfect car to drive when the weather is good

(and you are with your girlfriend :enjoy:)

BMW 1200 R is a damn good bike. But I heard they have major issues with oil-burning. Buddy of mine had one, and the motor seized because it was burning (and leaking) motor oil.

I have a 09 Honda Accord, 05 GMC canyon (pickup), 02 Mitsubish Galant( my fav), 99 Toyota Camry.

new Accord is a nice car. I don't like the design of the rear. But Honda has really evolved over the years and it shows.

Even the Civic Si Vtec is a hell of a car. And I love the interior of those cars (especially the digital speedo :) )

^^^ yes somepeople like it some dont but its really roomy and smooth and a bit sporty (hey its honda),the new accord got a killer interior. even the basic model has side airbags i think. but i heard they are going to introduce a redesigned version next year, need confirmation tho. civic is a legendary car like corolla and it got, like u said, digi speedo. Civic is more like a teens car and a really good choice for tuning.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom