What's new

So what do you drive ??

afriend - its easy to gain waight in these part of world -lol a civilization which wake up with NIHARI and sleep with seesh kabab.

^^^See Bezerk is chubby ..hai na?...I told him and he killed me.Now its my ghost visiting the forum everyday...
meri aatma ko shaanti kaisey milegi?:undecided:

Shaanti where are you?:argh:

^^^lol, f16 we have a saying here in fsd....Goes like "mein teri aaatma roll dun ga"

funny isnt it ? :P

Shanti meri maid ka naam hai! shanta bai - she hear loud and she is crazy i asked her to wash my shoes - she washed my - leather shoes.

Good to hear from f16 and raheel- subah se serious - message padh kar my eyes were popoing out. like there is just gunna be a nuke attack - from all side -pakistan, china , bungladesh , lanka, nepal and even bhutan, and what ever be left america bhi bomb daal dega!

ermm...there can be a possibility that shanti is a car brand name:lol:

Last edited:
Which sports car is available in pakistan ?
f16 Shanti is not a car name its my maid's name.:hitwall:

^^^See Bezerk is chubby ..hai na?...I told him and he killed me.Now its my ghost visiting the forum everyday...
meri aatma ko shaanti kaisey milegi?:undecided:

Shaanti where are you?:argh:

Oh is it.. oh then i think i should take gaurd now before i become shantaram...!!!!:D

I would love ot have a ford mustang here. i heard mustang will be coming to india soon.
Wats the top speed of this sports car - raheel ?????

Oye balle party!! hip hop - la la la la !
again congrats - to f16 and raheel and afriend - you guys have sucessfully derailed the thread -:rofl:
May be i had a little titsy bitsy hand too. lol

^^LOL duhastmish..none of the sports cars is available in Pakistan..I think Suzuki is the only brand being assembled here and that too with"tin ka dabbas"...
Fortunately we have showrooms here..consultants that will import anything you like..land Rover..any sports car...Copper..Mustang..FairLady..Sports Bikes..Mercedes sports...ALL types are available and the best thing is you don't have even to wait unless you order something thats not in a regular use among people.I don't know much about money matters....I only know that if you buy a car from abroad and bring it here on your own...you have to pay the "custom" for it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom