What's new

So what do you drive ??

^^LOL duhastmish..none of the sports cars is available in Pakistan..I think Suzuki is the only brand being assembled here and that too with"tin ka dabbas"...
Fortunately we have showrooms here..consultants that will import anything you like..land Rover..any sports car...Copper..Mustang..FairLady..Sports Bikes..Mercedes sports...ALL types are available and the best thing is you don't have even to wait unless you order something thats not in a regular use among people.I don't know much about money matters....I only know that if you buy a car from abroad and bring it here on your own...you have to pay the "custom" for it.

Hey... wots the custom duty there like..??? here i hear that its like 300% of the value of the car....!!!

But f16 problem with import car is service and maintainance. which is a very tough job. where do u get spare parts. Thats why i owuld prefer a sports car built avilable in india. its easy to maintain and spare are avilable . Its like restoration job. each part to be imported thats a big hassal.
Thats why Lamborghini and audi came to india. You were gettign cheaper imports but now atleast you get good service.

For nri - its max 70% and if you have a certain amount of - $ generating firm you get to pay almost no excise and custom duty.
and best is get a resale car you pay less duty.

But f16 problem with import car is service and maintainance. which is a very tough job. where do u get spare parts. Thats why i owuld prefer a sports car built avilable in india. its easy to maintain and spare are avilable . Its like restoration job. each part to be imported thats a big hassal.
Thats why Lamborghini and audi came to india. You were gettign cheaper imports but now atleast you get good service.

duhashtmish, we have got a showroom of BMW here and they stand responsible for every repair and spare parts one needs.

Regarding other cars, people who can afford such cars can afford their maintainance too....no matter from where they get their spares and stuff..

getting spare parts can be a problem....I remember we had an automatic..Japan imported.It once brokedown and none of the Pakistani "manual accustomed" mechanics could fix it...

No raheel its not about affordability - its about time consumtion and importing the stuff. If anythign happens to my audi i can get spare in 1 hour and if i have a - say mustang it will take months to get even fender for the car. so its about time.
And more over- sports car are bought by young guys. so for us - we have too many expense we dont want to pay extra 100$ for same stuff.
And if you have a car available locally you can get a proper service - these guys are trained for your engine so they know how to handle.

Japanese cars always give lot of trouble. Accord is one big example - its a horrible car - its like a paper car - i feel so unsafe driving it. They are best buy for sure. you get a good power engine for luch less price.
Any boyd here tried a HSV ? holden its my most fav car.
gto_le_1024.jpg

So guys these are your cars. but which is your dream car ??? anybody have a dream car here. f16 , raheel, bezerk , afriend ?

Well my dream car is Just A Car, it gotta have four wheels.....:rolleyes: Be it a Nano, ferrarii or maybach..!!!!! ;) Well i prefer the first one... ;)

I am more of a bike guy.. you know would prefer a Enfield Thunderid or something which can take me up to the mountains..!!!!;)

Ever heard of - Ferrari - 250 gto and jaguar xk-140????
:bunny:anybody here who own any of these car - and want to adopt a 25 yr old kid ...?? please contact!:bunny:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom