What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Yes,Is there any Sanskrit word in it??...I have no regrets.....If you could speak bad about other religion and ethnicities..Why i can't??..
This is my last month in Karnataka...

Yes there are. Only I need someone who speaks both malayalam and sanskrit to look at it.

Oh good, we have a perfect understanding then pig.

I am certainly most polished than these third rate thugs. :lol: ........ the language he used was slum dog stuff.
Still not upto your mark..
Yes,just go through Kerala love marriage thread(its still going on)...

I am certainly most polished than these third rate thugs. :lol: ........ the language he used was slum dog stuff.

See, we know the language they are capable of. That was besides the point. The question I was more bothered was about whether that was proper malayalam he spoke and the amount of borrowed sanskrit words in it. Can you shed some light.

Yes there are. Only I need someone who speaks both malayalam and sanskrit to look at it.

Oh good, we have a perfect understanding then pig.

Even in that crass cheap malayalam where he tried to avoid any sanskrit, "thalamanda" should give you a hint. "Mandalam" is a sanskrit word.

Hmm, then lets just allow Haryana and HP to keep Punjab.

Singha nu Singhania bana ditta si menu.
Bhai hath jaudta hu tu Hindi/English mein baat karle...
Teri Haryanavi-Punjabi padh kar kahi mein Haryanavi-Punjabi naa bhul jau :lol:

Even in that crass cheap malayalam where he tried to avoid any sanskrit, "thalamanda" should give you a hint. "Mandalam" is a sanskrit word.
Or even if is true..Don't you think that Sanskrit has no external influence??..I have some doubts about the word Neer(.water)..Most likely it was borrowed from Dravidian language..

In Vedic Sanskrit ap is the word for water, Neer also have IE origin, Jal or Neer common word in Sanskrit, in Hindi its mainly Paani but Jal and Neer are very commonly known.
Neer is not..must be a loanword..

Back
Top Bottom