What's new

German University Excludes Chinese Students for Fear of Spying

Last edited:
The Chinese will teach the Germans how to be nice.
Considering what your reputation is in the world today, Chinese should learn to respect laws and be nice to others!!

Is that how you find out if any Chinese has PHD in science or chemistry??

University banned them because of Spying suspicion. How would you call that racist?

Count your fingers before asking questions, okay?

Frankly, only Chinese are banned from stating that only Chinese international students are eligible for a degree.

They figured out what they learn.

Foreigner don't do it?

I'm using my smartphone to record and photo almost all my teacher's presentation.

Seriously, are foreigners studying???

At least they should take a note... but that is so 20st century.
First, Academic classes and conferences are different, many conference presentations does have unpublished data. And because of these types of plagiarism, the value of conferences are going down. Research labs prefers to publish a journal than present secondary data in a conference.

Second, if you know about etiquette, then you should know that recording someone without taking prior permission is not acceptable. I had to impolitely tell many such students to keep their cameras off my face while I’m giving a lecture.

Chinese students are banned from studying advanced Physics and Chemistry in UK

they are well known thieves
Lol stealing knowledge by going to class and studying. Tell me you’ve never finished reading 1 book without telling me.

Students should not be forced to steal and spying in the country where they are studying .

Pizza is same as research in physics ? Nobody is stopping you from eating pizza . But once you start projecting pizza as chinese dish and try to get patent for it then problem starts .

It's a university and they are students.

You don't understand the concept of education.

First, Academic classes and conferences are different, many conference presentations does have unpublished data. And because of these types of plagiarism, the value of conferences are going down. Research labs prefers to publish a journal than present secondary data in a conference.

Second, if you know about etiquette, then you should know that recording someone without taking prior permission is not acceptable. I had to impolitely tell many such students to keep their cameras off my face while I’m giving a lecture.

You have a very weird concept of education.

If your pupils fail, you blame them instead of you as their teacher then.

It's a university and they are students.

You don't understand the concept of education.

You have a very weird concept of education.

If your pupils fail, you blame them instead of you as their teacher then.
Lol students cum spy .

I can understand if this issue is not about spying.

But it's a matter of the Western civilization.

When the height of civilization moves from the West to the East.

And then the economic factor as well.

Wealth is associated with civilization.

All the news recently, all of them are talking about the clash of civilization.

IP, spying, student, trade, investment, democracy, even human rights... all are about the clash of civilization.

When the height of civilization moves from the West to the East.

The Chinese will teach the Germans how to be nice.
You mean that China will not stop sending a-holes as ambassadors?
What a surprise…
BTW, The Allies taught the Germans to be nice 75 years ago. You are too late…

I have a PhD in both and I have seen Chinese stealing

I reported them to the university
4 millions of foreigners in Spain, 300k Chinese.

You can see news about robberies from people of every country in Spain except Chinese.

Chinese people are zero problematic people here.

Chinese are not banned because of their ”race”. They are banned because it is believed that many Chinese students have a secret mission to spy for the Chinese government.

But this is ok.

I dont see German vassals banning danish or americans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom