What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Neer is Sanskrit??..don't think so..
Neer is also used in Tamil and old Malayalam also..

Neer is even used in Hindi, the word has Sanskrit origin. In Telugu its Neeru.

Na Haryana denge na Himachal denge.

Abki baar Sidak ne kuch maanga to sasuri Punjab ki sabhi bhainse Azam Khan ko bech denge.

''Venda chechi venda..oru Kannadathikku ithrayum thalakhanam paadullathalla..Malayalikalodu kalichaal checheeda thalamanda vetti eduthu thottadutha aattill ozhukum..veruthe ennodu kalikaan varalle..Neeyokke ethra thulli chaadiyaalum Malayalaikalodoppam ethaan nooru kadalukal neendhi kadakanam..njaan Malayalathill ezhuthiyathu chechikku thirinjo??..Appo njaan vidavaangatte..Nanni..''''.........................
Idaralli nodi.Vondu Sanskrit pada kooda sikkala nimagu..

"dont elder sister, dont ......a Kannadiga should not be so arrogant...If you play with a Malayali, we will chop off you head and throw it in the nearby stream....don't simply play with me....howevermuch (small) people like you dance and jump you will have to swim across a 100 seas to match up to a malayali .....I have written this much in malayalam...did elder sister understand ?? ....So now I am taking your leave, thanks."

Do you realy want me to search for sanskrit roots in the sayings of third rate thugs like these ? Rethink about wrestling with pigs.

Hey thanks. I do not want to wrestle with the pigs but at the same time pigs fouling up the area and atmosphere is rather bothersome.

@abjktu You pig, that was a hilariously delusional post from a malayali who could not find a job in his own state.

Neer is even used in Hindi, the word has Sanskrit origin. In Telugu its Neeru.
Then again..Common Malayalam word for water is Vellam..Is it also from Sanskrit??..
There are lot of Dravidian loanwords in Sanskrit too..

what's the point in merging haryana and punjab.
You guys will loose your punjabiyat against dominant haryanavis :pop:

Punjabi Punjabiyat nahi bhool Sakda. You are brain washed by congress - Jaag Punjabi Jaag. :rofl:

Hey thanks. I do not want to wrestle with the pigs but at the same time pigs fouling up the area and atmosphere is rather bothersome.

@abjktu You pig, that was a hilariously delusional post from a malayali who could not find a job in his own state.
Yes,Is there any Sanskrit word in it??...I have no regrets.....If you could speak bad about other religion and ethnicities..Why i can't??..
This is my last month in Karnataka...

Then again..Common Malayalam word for water is Vellam..Is it also from Sanskrit??..
There are lot of Dravidian loanwords in Sanskrit too..

In Vedic Sanskrit ap is the word for water, Neer also have IE origin, Jal or Neer common word in Sanskrit, in Hindi its mainly Paani but Jal and Neer are very commonly known.

Back
Top Bottom