What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Year's of congress brain washing will take some time to cure. At the end, we are going to take back what's OUR - Haryana and Himachal. :)
Tu rehne de wese bhi Punjab me Haryana mila kar fyada kya hoga yeh bata?

My dear even if South Indian language are Dravidian family but you still can't ignore the role of Sanskrit in shaping the culture and lingua of South India. It was only after the Europeans discovered South Indian languages don't belong to Same family of Northern languages, people started trying to detach Sanskrit from South Indian culture.
I am against some arrogant attitude of certain posters here..There is no Malayalam without Sanskrit,should learn Sanskrit otherwise go from India ..like that.Clubbing every thing and anything with Sanskrit is not fair....
I am only stating the facts that we have non Sanskritized version in Malayalam..Nothing will happen to Malayalam even if we take Sanskrit words out of it..

Haryana and Himachal was Punjab, before Congress divided it. :whistle:
Okey so we don't believe it...It is a propaganda of BJP-RSS saffron force :D All sites which show that Haryana and HP was part of punjab are funded by BJP-RSS....Yehi toh scam hai Ji :partay:

Okey so we don't believe it...It is a propaganda of BJP-RSS saffron force :D All sites which show that Haryana and HP was part of punjab are funded by BJP-RSS....Yehi toh scam hai Ji :partay:
Teri Post ki CBI jaanch hona chaiye. Was there a BJP on 15August, 1947. :crazy:

Haryana and Himachal was Punjab, before Congress divided it. :whistle:

Babaji ka thullu. Ainyee hi a jaate hai naare baaji karne. Bhai hum to na de Himachal Punjab ko. Or tau, zyada kuch boli to Punjab bhi daal tu UP mein bhains ki pooch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom