What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Nope..I haven't denied the Dravidian origin of telegu.....
If thats case..You are also denying its Dravidian orgin..

Well I was only referring to Sanskrit influence on Dravidian languages shaping the culture and lingua, I never said they came out of Sanskrit. Moreover, many Hindus in India feel Aryan-Dravidian as a divisive theory to insult the Hinduism and Indian culture and don't like the way people give insistence to Aryan or Dravidian differences. I won't say, Christians do it, but mainly the Marxists/Hinduphobes do it as they love anything that insult the religion and culture of the majority.

Last edited:
Well I was only referring to Sanskrit influence on Dravidian languages shaping the culture and lingua, I never said they came out of Sanskrit. Moreover, many Hindus in India feel Aryan-Dravidian as a divisive theory to insult the Hinduism and Indian culture and don't like the way people give insistence to Aryan or Dravidian differences. I won't say, Christians do it, but mainly the Marxists retards/Hinduphobes do it as they love anything that insult the religion and culture of the majority.
Influence is there..No one is denying...But projecting it as the sole or mother language of India is not fair..

...and yet he is hell bent of trying to prove Sanskrit did not influence South India.

Kodumanal excavation yields a bonanza again - The Hindu

When 2000 year old proof of Prakrit (which is nothing but unsophisticated sanskrit) is found in Tamil Nadu where does this doubt come from ?

Ok, please tell that to those atheist who are Hindu by birth and go on parroting Sanskrit is not the language of south Indian Hindus and Hinduism is not the religion of South Indian and Shaivism is not Hinduism. jab apna hi sikka khota hai tusron ko kya dosh dena.

Ok, please tell that to those atheist who are Hindu by birth and go on parroting Sanskrit is not the language of south Indian Hindus and Hinduism is not the religion of South Indian and Shaivism is not Hinduism. jab apna hi sikka khota hai tusron ko kya dosh dena.

Are you saying I don't ? I am one of the rare people who do that on PDF. Hell I started the whole thing on pdf :lol:

Influence is there..No one is denying...But projecting it as the sole or mother language of India is not fair..

Actually, I have seen lots and lots of people the way they throw filth on Hinduism and Indian culture by Aryan and Dravidian race theory give us a sense a our culture and religion is under attack. Many people even blamed me as Hindutva extremist for referring to genetic studies of reputed Harvard Medical School because it don't fit in their Aryan-Dravidian bullcrap as if there is a huge resistance against dissolution of Aryan-Dravidian differences.

As long as they do not criticize Hinduism, I don't bother with their beliefs. They are free to be crazy.

Those people told me weird thing and my blood boiled after listening such crazy stuffs:-

1. You can have Hinduism without Sanskrit and Vedas.
2. Karthik worshiping and Shiva worshiping is not Hinduism.
3. Shaivism in not Hinduism but Vaishnavism is Hinduism of North Indians.

Those people told me weird thing and my blood boiled after listening such crazy stuffs:-

1. You can have Hinduism without Sanskrit and Vedas.
2. Karthik worshiping and Shiva worshiping is not Hinduism.
3. Shaivism in not Hinduism but Vaishnavism is Hinduism of North Indians.

These are ideas propagated by the church. Dravidian politics had a huge amount of Western influence on it.

I'm sure it's a LOT easier than Marathi, the latter was super hard, and thankfully, we only had to study it for 2 years.
Sanskrit is lot difficult than Marathi.. One is my mother language and other I have learned four years...

Why not Tamil or Telugu or Bengali? Given that they carry more relevance than Sanskrit in 21st century.

They are already learning it. I think everyone should learn own mother tongue first rather than English. Its essential. But in India its seems like people feel proud to say..." yeah... I don't know how to read bengali, Tamil.. you know... yeah..." lol

This is nothing to be proud of. I said about Sanskrit because it is good and better than learning German but learning mother tongue is always betrter.

Sanskrit is lot difficult than Marathi.. One is my mother language and other I have learned four years...

Marathi, Gujarati and Punjabi sounds very close to Hindi, Punjabi being closest, I can understand large part of it after listening to them but Sanskrit is a lot different from all North Indian languages because of thousands years of evolution of North Indian languages.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom