What's new

Sikh lawyer's turban was 'kicked off his head as he was beaten to the ground in a racist attack in C

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not right. Its all depend on what area we are talking about..they are all lion in their own areas
am talking about casualty not the area they control. obviously everybody control their own area, and if you try to act funny in their area, you will face consequences.
But if you count deaths, that I read in news paper, most of them tend to be blacks. And more ofthen than not killed by other african gangs.
Threr is an initiative from evening standard to bring gang members to mainstream.
but there are many stupid mistakes made by police.

Only last week this was the main news. A notorious gang member(rated highest in police record) abjured violence. He was attacked by rivals and nearly died. but social service refueses to relocate him to a safe area.
when they did, they forgot to act on intelligence and relocated few rival gang members to same area. That guy might die any time.

In that case ! :oops:

Use a Smiley the next time ! :mad:

LOL. You, Faujhistorian, Jaibi and Oscar are my favorite Pakistani posters here. I don't mind offending others :mad:

But I do care a bit about offending you guys :-)

am talking about casualty not the area they control. obviously everybody control their own area, and if you try to act funny in their area, you will face consequences.
But if you count deaths, that I read in news paper, most of them tend to be blacks. And more ofthen than not killed by other african gangs.
Threr is an initiative from evening standard to bring gang members to mainstream.
but there are many stupid mistakes made by police.

Only last week this was the main news. A notorious gang member(rated highest in police record) abjured violence. He was attacked by rivals and nearly died. but social service refueses to relocate him to a safe area.
when they did, they forgot to act on intelligence and relocated few rival gang members to same area. That guy might die any time.

I hear in areas like New Orleans, Baltimore gun violence is endemic, especially among African Americans.

Any reasons/truths to that?

LOL. You, Faujhistorian, Jaibi and Oscar are my favorite Pakistani posters here. I don't mind offending others :mad:

I hear in areas like New Orleans, Baltimore gun violence is endemic, especially among African Americans.

that is on the other side of pond.. no idea mate.

That's absolutely correct in Baltimore there have been 20+ murders this year and it's January 26 today , that's almost a murder a day. All the victims and perpetrators are African Americans.

that is on the other side of pond.. no idea mate.

I always thought you were in United States.

My bad :-)

That's absolutely correct in Baltimore there have been 20+ murders this year and it's January 26 today , that's almost a murder a day. All the victims and perpetrators are African Americans.

I have read that it is because of Drug gang turf wars?

Sri Lankans probably, Tamil refugees, they think they are all gangsta now. :disagree:
Their names sound either South african ,Mauritian etc. Tamil people have clear names, those luxmanan etc. sound south african citizens residing in UK.

I always thought you were in United States.

My bad :-)

I have read that it is because of Drug gang turf wars?

It's because of many reasons drugs, gang feuds, money, personal feuds, violent behavior, impulsiveness, black people in inner cities are just uncivilized and violent. They have no sense. The problem is mostly in western Baltimore city. Their areas are under high police surveillance.

what is so shocking there? we have more racism/discrimination in our society than what exist in England.

Hum log expert hein ek dosrey ki tangein kenchne main chahey des main hoon yea pardes
It still shocks me mate I came to uk in mid 80s into a area with few south asians and we stuck together at school.Now we beating each other sad state of affairs.What has happened to the youth coming up we had stable family life our parents worked all the hours to move up in life for their kids to turn out like this.

Their names sound either South african ,Mauritian etc. Tamil people have clear names, those luxmanan etc. sound south african citizens residing in UK.
:lol: :lol:
your knowledge on various topics are endlessly fascinating.

I think he has a fair point. What he means is Indians/Tamils from South Africa. They do have peculiar anglicized way of spelling their names. Like Indians from the Caribbean. Ravi Rampaul(Rampal) or Shivanrine Chandrapaul( Shivnarayan Chandrapal)

That's because i studied with them so i know.

I think he has a fair point. What he means is Indians/Tamils from South Africa. They do have peculiar anglicized way of spelling their names. Like Indians from the Caribbean. Ravi Rampaul(Rampal) or Shivanrine Chandrapaul( Shivnarayan Chandrapal)
yes exactly like we say lakshmi devi
they say luxmi dhevvi etc. like that. anglicized versions.

can I just point out, it might as well be personal feud and nothing to do with gangs as such. Not everybody who sounds chavvy and attacks others is a gang member.

can I just point out, it might as well be personal feud and nothing to do with gangs as such. Not everybody who sounds chavvy and attacks others is a gang member.
Could be, but that is no way of treating They knew what a turban for a sikh it is a mark of respect, and they deliberately kicked and played soccer with it, if they knew what a turban was, then they they definitely know how sikhs hold it in high regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom