What's new

Sikh lawyer's turban was 'kicked off his head as he was beaten to the ground in a racist attack in C

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still shocks me mate I came to uk in mid 80s into a area with few south asians and we stuck together at school.Now we beating each other sad state of affairs.What has happened to the youth coming up we had stable family life our parents worked all the hours to move up in life for their kids to turn out like this.

one thousand percent agree.
btw, they are tamil, this is a fact, not speculation.

Seems like a personal grudge than a racist attack.

Seems like a personal grudge than a racist attack.

it was a racist attack whyd they kick his turban off id love to see a hindoo try this in canada lmao they get bullied around daily by sikhs here there ain no such thing as a hindu gang there all weak

it was a racist attack whyd they kick his turban off id love to see a hindoo try this in canada lmao they get bullied around daily by sikhs here there ain no such thing as a hindu gang there all weak

So, Sikhs are strong in Canada? By the way i think it's Hindu not Hindoo

I'm guessing you haven't heard of these guys lmao.
VVT (gang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thestar.com/Ontario police arrest 40 in gangland raids
Breaking Down The 90s - A Look Back at Tamil Gangs
Toronto's Tamil community shaken by slayings - The Globe and Mail

So, Sikhs are strong in Canada? By the way i think it's Hindu not Hindoo
Ignore this guy mate, he's all bravado. His listed his occupation as "hustler", clear troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom