What's new

Sikh lawyer's turban was 'kicked off his head as he was beaten to the ground in a racist attack in C

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we say "gangs", it's usually teenage chavs roaming the streets causing anti-social behaviour.

Here's a interesting video of a Pakistani being attacked by a group of Tamils:

Good lord....These filth attacked an older, well educated gentlemen and there was three of them, oh and they also shoved his wife over. You have to commend on their bravery. I must say it is hilarious when you see the same gangs running faster than Usain bolt when they are confronted by black of white gangs, and when caught it ends up in a one sided beat down.

They kicked his turban because it is a religious article of faith and they wanted to humiliate him.

I hope someone beats the life of out of them.

Here's a interesting video of a Pakistani being attacked by a group of Tamils:

What's interesting about that? The guy was quite clearly outnumbered and the tiny bloke who attempted to slap him missed.

Good lord....These filth attacked an older, well educated gentlemen and there was three of them, oh and they also shoved his wife over. You have to commend on their bravery. I must say it is hilarious when you see the same gangs running faster than Usain bolt when they are confronted by black of white gangs, and when caught it ends up in a one sided beat down.

They kicked his turban because it is a religious article of faith and they wanted to humiliate him.

I hope someone beats the life of out of them.

What's interesting about that? The guy was quite clearly outnumbered and the tiny bloke who attempted to slap him missed.
Interesting because the perpetrators are so stupid that they filmed it. It doesn't seem to have been a racist attack but a rival gang. BTW South Asians aren't scared of blacks.
Pakistani gangs are targeting us, say fearful black youths - Telegraph
2005 Birmingham riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is taken to new level. Can someone shed what could be this motivational triggered assault? I hope this is just personal vendetta, even though this shouldn't be excused either.

not very true. You might think like that, and yes the subcontinental feud spils over sometimes, but mostly people are too busy making their own life.
Indians live in pakistani dominated areas and vice versa, there are no riots. I heard it used to happen, but police usually gets trouble makers quickly before it spirals out.
Every community has gangs though, this tamil gangs are called hindu tamil gangs (not because they enforce law of geeta but because most of them happen to be hindu) and they do commit all sorts of violence like any other gang.

You should know poverty is the main reason for gangs not any racial reason (even for white gangs, they usually come from poor and disfunctional families)

I know to an outsider london is in grips of gangs, islamists and racist thugs but it is not exactly true(there is some truth though)

What about the benefits that especially reserved for poor people? I am confused. I hear a lot of people, particularly in Bradford, originate from Azad Kashmir, relies on government's benefit to survive - which is better than choosing the crime lifestyle. Before Bradford community starts on me, i am from Azad Kashmir as well, i have my Uncle, from my Mother side, lives in Bradford.

I am just saying there is better option when it comes to being on the street. Choosing the crime lifestyle is no excuse unless one from dysfunctional family or greedy of rich lifestyle? Then again, i might be wrong about the benefits reservation for poor people. Allahu Alim (God knows best).

Last edited:
This is taken to new level. Can someone shed what could be this motivational triggered assault? I hope this is just personal vendetta, even though this shouldn't be excused either.

What about the benefits that especially reserved for poor people? I am confused. I hear a lot of people, particularly in Bradford, originate from Azad Kashmir, relies on government's benefit to survive - which is better than choosing the crime lifestyle. Before Bradford community starts on me, i am from Azad Kashmir as well, i have my Uncle, from my Mother side, lives in Bradford.

I am just saying there is better option when it comes to being on the street. Choosing the crime lifestyle is no excuse unless one from dysfunctional family or greedy of rich lifestyle? Then again, i might be wrong about the benefits reservation for poor people. Allahu Alim (God knows best).
benefits is mostly monitary support. There is no reservation in jobs as far as I know.
I dont think benefits necessarily stop you from joining the gangs if gangs are operating in the neighbourhood and you are a young teenager. Sometimes benefits are counterproductive (gets you hooked and you wont want to work)

Currently this govt is trying to tighten the benefit system so that it goes to only deserving people.

At first I thought it was white racists that did it but I am even more disgusted that it was fellow South Asians that did it!

This is one of the reasons that South Asia is so backward as we all seem to hate each other.:hitwall:

:P :P :P dhat teray ki. moka zaya ho gaya goray pe barasnay ka mehhhhhhhhhhhh (funny shock as many missed the chance to pound the gora for "racial attack"

At first I thought it was white racists that did it but I am even more disgusted that it was fellow South Asians that did it!

This is one of the reasons that South Asia is so backward as we all seem to hate each other.:hitwall:

We, South Asians are known branch of racists and often overtake the whites in this regard. But in this case it seems related more to the victim's job rather than a racial factor.

there is no shortage of people like preet bharara in there....they will even sell their country for their personal benefit ...you know what I mean...:tdown:

preet bharara is a sikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom