What's new

Sikh lawyer's turban was 'kicked off his head as he was beaten to the ground in a racist attack in C

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Brother @Azizam is an Honorary Pakistan ! :cheers:

If true then they - the ones responsible - should be emasculated !

Oh please, Sri Lanka is far better than Pakistan.

In fact it is you, who is an honorary Sri Lankan.!

is your comment about all gangs or specifically tamil gangs. Are you saying all gangs operate as life style choice not due to the environment they were brought up in.
There is high degree of correlation between poverty, disfunctional family, living in housing estate (where gangs sell drugs and recruit you easily) and ending up in a gang. or being a druggie. or some other petty criminal.
You will rarely find a white aristocratic family (or even from middle class) being in gangs even though the lifestyle is attractive to kids.
I was referring to all gangs. The environment they were raised is no excuse for messing with someone else's life. Even the most poorest Sinhalese and ordinary Tamils here are putting up a lot of effort towards education. You can see that in majority of people who come from Asian background. Asians are too obsessed with education that prevents us from being gangsters.

Ah fair enough. Are you a Sinhalese?

Yes I am

no, the sh*t is getting serious everyday.
Only few days back they beat hell out of a guy dragging him from train. Last month they beat an american student black and blue, within 1 week of him landing here.
The most casualty I know of (and perpetrator) are from african community. I have counted at least 5 or 6 black teenager dying last year.

Were they South Asains? What problem do they have with Black people :mad:

No wonder the UK is fed up with all these south Asian people, they dirty the country just like the countries they come from.
I like the humility in you to accept the fault. But the worst violent gangs are not pakistani or tamil but of african (and jamaican) origin.
All of them need to be stopped.

I thought the same thing was shocked to see they were south Asian.
what is so shocking there? we have more racism/discrimination in our society than what exist in England.

Hum log expert hein ek dosrey ki tangein kenchne main chahey des main hoon yea pardes

Were they South Asains? What problem do they have with Black people :mad:
I said both perpetrator and victims are from same community.
Stop looking gang violence from prism of race, because gangs are not bound by such code. They operate for their own convenience.

I like the humility in you to accept the fault. But the worst violent gangs are not pakistani or tamil but of african (and jamaican) origin.

I heard the Somali gangs are the worst of the lot. They have become quite the nuisance here in Melbourne.

Oh please, Sri Lanka is far better than Pakistan.

In fact it is you, who is an honorary Sri Lankan.!

I did not say that as a 'd*ck measuring contest' in whose better or who isn't !

@Azizam would vouch for me, I hope, that I've always voiced nothing but admiration for Sri Lanka - They are the most economically & socially developed country in South Asia & considering the fact that they've fought a few decade long insurgency & still managed to be markedly better than the rest of us is nothing short of exceptional !

I feel no jealousy when I look to Sri Lanka; I feel pride that a friend has progressed so much & I hope we learn from them !

So bother someone else with your caustic remarks if you must !

I heard the Somali gangs are the worst of the lot. They have become quite the nuisance here in Melbourne.

Nope. Jamaicans are. Kingston has one of the highest murder rates in the world.

But they are still the coolest people in the world

have not heard about them. Most I hear about is jamaican, or nigerian and other african counties (not somalia)

thats not right. Its all depend on what area we are talking about..they are all lion in their own areas

I did not say that as a 'd*ck measuring contest' in whose better or who isn't !

@Azizam would vouch for me, I hope, that I've always voiced nothing but admiration for Sri Lanka - They are the most economically & socially developed country in South Asia & considering the fact that they've fought a few decade long insurgency & still managed to be markedly better than the rest of us is nothing short of exceptional !

I feel no jealousy when I look to Sri Lanka; I feel pride that a friend has progressed so much & I hope we learn from them !

So bother someone else with your caustic remarks if you must !

:(

I was just trying to crack a joke.

All of them need to be stopped.

Except jamaicans.

They are cool. Come on, they gave us Bob Marley man.

have not heard about them. Most I hear about is jamaican, or nigerian and other african counties (not somalia)

Apparently Somalis are the new Jamaicans, even the Jamaicans are scared of them. Saw a documentary about it not long ago.

More like South Asian Mommas boys who wants to act 'tough'.

See that a lot with the Punjabis over here. Not gangs, but think they are all 'gangsta' but are Mommy's boys :lol:
You are right at this moment in my village their are two boys on the run from us justice for drug offences.There parents own successful haulage company.But these two thought they were bad boy gangsters now they hiding in Punjab scared of going to prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom