What's new

Sikh lawyer's turban was 'kicked off his head as he was beaten to the ground in a racist attack in C

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason for posting was just the shock that another South Asian could do this! Seems to be a one off and everyone is unharmed so all good.:tup:

The UK seems to be a place where all South Asians have some sort of beef with each other for some reason. I could post countless examples of Indians attacking Pakistanis or Pakistanis attacking Indians. Even a cases of a Tamil attacking a Bangladeshi or Bangladeshi attacking Pakistani. And in this case Indian attacking Indian.
not very true. You might think like that, and yes the subcontinental feud spils over sometimes, but mostly people are too busy making their own life.
Indians live in pakistani dominated areas and vice versa, there are no riots. I heard it used to happen, but police usually gets trouble makers quickly before it spirals out.
Every community has gangs though, this tamil gangs are called hindu tamil gangs (not because they enforce law of geeta but because most of them happen to be hindu) and they do commit all sorts of violence like any other gang.

You should know poverty is the main reason for gangs not any racial reason (even for white gangs, they usually come from poor and disfunctional families)

I know to an outsider london is in grips of gangs, islamists and racist thugs but it is not exactly true(there is some truth though)

WTF ....what kind of racism is this....there have been many such assault cases against sikh in Uk and ameerka...
west hypocrisy :tdown:

Don't be dumb looks like Indian origins.

Don't be dumb looks like Indian origins.
it's true there have been many such past incidents in west...but this seems a different case...
+
if you have read down my further comments....then you would not have quoted me....:tup:

or sri lankan origin. eastern london has tamil gangs of lankan origin.
Yes, now call us criminals for wiping these scum out of Sri Lanka.

What could be the reason that these lunatics go after a Sikh?

Wow, so now all Tamils are criminal gangsters?

The UK seems to be a place where all South Asians have some sort of beef with each other for some reason. I could post countless examples of Indians attacking Pakistanis or Pakistanis attacking Indians. Even a cases of a Tamil attacking a Bangladeshi or Bangladeshi attacking Pakistani. And in this case Indian attacking Indian.

Any cases of South Asians fighting Chinese or other East Asians?

not all tamils are gang members, you live in UK right? must be having a fair idea how gangs operate.
gangs come from poor underclass, you got pakistani gangs, bangladeshi gangs, white gangs, black gangs too, and there used to be sikh gangs earlier. Now sikhs are a prosperous community, so their gangs cant survive.

Any cases of South Asians fighting Chinese or other East Asians?
there are no chinese gangs here yet. or other east asian gang.

Wow, so now all Tamils are criminal gangsters?
Read my post again. Who said all Tamils? Has Sri Lanka wiped out the entire Tamil population? NO! Tamils still cover 10% of the population. I was referring to LTTE thuggish rag tag army and of course their beloved sympathizers.

not all tamils are gang members, you live in UK right? must be having a fair idea how gangs operate.
gangs come from poor underclass, you got pakistani gangs, bangladeshi gangs, white gangs, black gangs too, and there used to be sikh gangs earlier. Now sikhs are a prosperous community, so their gangs cant survive.
My a** comes from poor underclass. There's a clear line in between not being privileged to have access to resources and not wanting to prosper. As these nutcracks are living the benefits, you could say they rather live with this lifestyle by their own choice.

My a** comes from poor underclass. There's a clear line in between not being privileged to have access to resources and not wanting to prosper. As these nutcracks are living the benefits, you could say they rather live with this lifestyle by their own choice.

More like South Asian Mommas boys who wants to act 'tough'.

See that a lot with the Punjabis over here. Not gangs, but think they are all 'gangsta' but are Mommy's boys :lol:

More like South Asian Mommas boys who wants to act 'tough'.

See that a lot with the Punjabis over here. Not gangs, but think they are all 'gangsta' but are Mommy's boys :lol:
Well, it's not so simple. As it's mentioned in the video these lunatics are also responsible for murder incidents.

I read about them.

My reaction is what the hell? Tamil gangs?

There was one in Sydney as well, wannabes. They called themselves Homebush Boys or something, was fun watching them and the korean "gangs" beat each other to pulp. ::pop:

Pakistani Gangs are peace-loving & non-violent ! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom