What's new

North Korea labels President Obama a 'cross-breed black monkey' in racist attack

The right-wing groups in the US approve this comment from NK. :coffee:

North Korea unleashes racist slurs against Obama - Yahoo News
Yes of course there will always be a few people who will always be racist/not tolerant of others.We do have such people in the west as well, i dont deny it. But as a whole we in the west have a much more open policy for foreigners and have mixed alot with different people from other regions through the past century. This makes us more tolerant/open to others today than any other region in the world. Asia as a whole(especially south east Asia) is just starting to get used to Africans/blacks, Latinos, arabs etc getting married/living in their countries. So they are still more closed/hostile towards foreigners occupying top positions and roles in their country(no matter how skillful/smart,competent that person might be) especially Japan,China and south Korea,Taiwan which i visited in the past. It will take decades/or even a century before Asia will be able to be open/accommodating towards non Asians the way the west is towards others today. Until then, the west will still be where everybody in the world will like to visit/live/study and work, because we simply offer not only the best living standards but also equal opportunities regardless of race. That's why Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Africans, Russians, Latinos etc will keep preferring to immigrate to the west for studies/living/having a career. But yes its true Asia will also receive some of this , but it will be very minimal in relation to their potential, because they are still have a closed system for foreigners who might want to make a career there. So in all, it might take a century(or maybe never. lol) before we ever see a black/mixed race, Latino, etc as a president/minister/government official in Asia IMO. :P

(Hint: my wife is mixed race as well.:D)

Yes of course there will always be a few people who will always be racist/not tolerant of others.We do have such people in the west as well, i dont deny it. But as a whole we in the west have a much more open policy for foreigners and have mixed alot with different people from other regions through the past century. This makes us more tolerant/open to others today than any other region in the world. Asia as a whole(especially south east Asia) is just starting to get used to Africans/blacks, Latinos, arabs etc getting married/living in their countries. So they are still more closed/hostile towards foreigners occupying top positions and roles in their country(no matter how skillful/smart,competent that person might be) especially Japan,China and south Korea,Taiwan which i visited in the past. It will take decades/or even a century before Asia will be able to be open/accommodating towards non Asians the way the west is towards others today. Until then, the west will still be where everybody in the world will like to visit/live/study and work, because we simply offer not only the best living standards but also equal opportunities regardless of race. That's why Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Africans, Russians, Latinos etc will keep preferring to immigrate to the west for studies/living/having a career. But yes its true Asia will also receive some of this , but it will be very minimal in relation to their potential, because they are still have a closed system for foreigners who might want to make a career there. So in all, it might take a century(or maybe never. lol) before we ever see a black/mixed race, Latino, etc as a president/minister/government official in Asia IMO. :P

(Hint: my wife is mixed race as well.:D)

How are you going to see a black or Latino as a PM/President in Asia ? Explain please , I would like to hear this one !!!

How are you going to see a black or Latino as a PM/President in Asia ? Explain please , I would like to hear this one !!!

LOOL Well NEVER i suppose. was just being overly optimistic. :D I was just trying to make a point to those Asians who keep saying the west is racist or whatever, Just wanna say we are more open than any other region/country on earth towards non western people. We accommodate and give opportunity to anybody(regardless of race) . This is also one reason that makes the U.S so great with a soft power(from pop music, Jazz, rap, movies, etc) and influence which will probably be never matched by China, Russia , Japan or any other country. competing with the U.S/west is like competing with the world. since there are people of all race/religion who have mixed/live/work together for the betterment of the country. that's why Chinese, Africans, Indians, Russians, Latinos, Arabs, etc will still find living/immigrating to the west more attractive than any other region or even their own country.:usflag::D:cheers:

We don't need to stoop to the same level as the tin pot dictator.

I bet obama felt it even more than North korean nuke :omghaha: who knew that his Fatness (Kim Jong Un) had a humor.

Back
Top Bottom