What's new

Sikh lawyer's turban was 'kicked off his head as he was beaten to the ground in a racist attack in C

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Thats not a good enough reason to "wipe someone" out mate.
Read the posts again. :lol:

And we are certainly not stupid enough to spend our precious tax payers' money to maintain some bunch of uncivilized monkeys with weapons.

Read my post again. Who said all Tamils? Has Sri Lanka wiped out the entire Tamil population? NO! Tamils still cover 10% of the population. I was referring to LTTE thuggish rag tag army and of course their beloved sympathizers.

My a** comes from poor underclass. There's a clear line in between not being privileged to have access to resources and not wanting to prosper. As these nutcracks are living the benefits, you could say they rather live with this lifestyle by their own choice.

is your comment about all gangs or specifically tamil gangs. Are you saying all gangs operate as life style choice not due to the environment they were brought up in.
There is high degree of correlation between poverty, disfunctional family, living in housing estate (where gangs sell drugs and recruit you easily) and ending up in a gang. or being a druggie. or some other petty criminal.
You will rarely find a white aristocratic family (or even from middle class) being in gangs even though the lifestyle is attractive to kids.

There was one in Sydney as well, wannabes. They called themselves Homebush Boys or something, was fun watching them and the korean "gangs" beat each other to pulp. ::pop:

Oh so you're talking about that incident ! :D

When you wet yourself & cried like a little girl whilst hugging your legs & sucking on your thumb whilst Bhabi took on 20 Gang Members armed with Samurai Swords & Metal Baseball Bats & still managed to beat every last one of them to pulp & saved your arse, all without breaking a sweat or spoiling her make-up ! :unsure:

Naaak katvaaa diii hum mardooon kiii tum neiii usss din ! :disagree:

When you wet yourself & cried like a little girl whilst hugging your legs & sucking on your thumb whilst Bhabi took on 20 Gang Members armed with Samurai Swords & Metal Baseball Bats & still managed to beat every last one of them to pulp & saved your arse, all without breaking a sweat or spoiling her make-up ! :unsure:

Indians don't believe in fighting, we are peace loving Chanakyan people, we just make others fight :angel:

Read the posts again. :lol:

And we are certainly not stupid enough to spend our precious tax payers' money to maintain some bunch of uncivilized monkeys with weapons.

Ah fair enough. Are you a Sinhalese?

Let's be honest, your action movie would be called

Too fat, Too Furious

No wonder the UK is fed up with all these south Asian people, they dirty the country just like the countries they come from.

Canadian Punjabi gangs are on a whole different level. The ones we are talking about are just wannabees.
no, the sh*t is getting serious everyday.
Only few days back they beat hell out of a guy dragging him from train. Last month they beat an american student black and blue, within 1 week of him landing here.
The most casualty I know of (and perpetrator) are from african community. I have counted at least 5 or 6 black teenager dying last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom