What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

:P

This is not Pakistani flag,

india-flag.jpg

why do you fear to put your country's flag? :hang2:
It has got green and white of pakistan flag only saffron has to go with ashok chakra replaced with crescent.:P

on serious note post as stupid as yours should be answered like this only.

What the hell are you doing in America.
a Christian country

Are you stupid or something? :disagree:

America is a country of all religions, ethnicities, and cultures.. very similar to India.

Even though I was born in the United States, I am as much, if not more patriotic than most of the citizens living in India.

That was by far the stupidest comment.

then why cry foul when 26/11 happens or when srk attend dinner in london.Try to live with that also.

Because he is a Indian citizen and he is what he is today because of India. Get that .

lol .you as indian suffer from conspiracy theory and call pakistanis as conspiracy theorist when they blame you for false flag and same you do .what a Hypocrite you are.

What i do and what i contribute for india i need not to blabber like you as a big foul mouth.

jo karte hain unko kuch bolane ki zaroorat nahi hoti ....coz their actions speaks for them not mouth like as in your own case.

Sorry bro but you just proved yourself otherwise. :toast_sign:

On a lighter note, I don't blame you. The Tricolor is a nice combination of colors no? :whistle:

It has got green and white of pakistan flag only saffron has to go with ashok chakra replaced with crescent.:P

what a stupid answer! :whistle: so brazil flag coped from pakistani flag because both have red. :rofl:

on serious note post as stupid as yours should be answered like this only.

your post and exposure is stupid. what do you fear to be in USA? are you ashamed of your country?

istockphoto_1242008-ashamed-in-corner.jpg

Some one here want to be an Indian!

JonAsad, you thank him because you agree with his stupid and foolish post?

So All the flags in the world having green and white are copied from Pakistani flag? :lol:

JonAsad, you thank him because you agree with his stupid and foolish post?

So All the flags in the world having green and white are copied from Pakistani flag? :lol:

Hey, dont dare call me out like this, this is a international forum not some street fight- OK, i thanked her because i understand and agree with her point of views :smokin:

and for your stupid question about flag ask it there Yahoo! Answers - Home

First of all it not him but her and second of all she is an Indian
and thirdly in India everybody is allowed to have an opinion of our own.

Having opinion different from yours, does not make him or her less of an Indian.

Frankly i feel ashamed, the way this debate is proceeding, we are behaving like the bunch of dudes from Pakistani defence forum, who like to accuse anybody(many a times Pakistani poster) who have a slightly moderate opinion as Indian or Indian agents.

First of all it not him but her and second of all she is an Indian
and thirdly in India everybody is allowed to have an opinion of our own.

Having opinion different from yours, does not make him or her less of an Indian.

Frankly i feel ashamed, the way this debate is proceeding, we are behaving like the bunch of dudes from Pakistani defence forum, who like to accuse anybody(many a times Pakistani poster) who have a slightly moderate opinion as Indian or Indian agents.

True :tup:

But it's just so damn obvious :tdown:

Clearly you haven't been on here long enough. And before anyone accuses me of not being on here long enough either, I've been observing.

Back on topic: When has rescheduled his dinner with the pakistanis?

True :tup:

But it's just so damn obvious :tdown:

Clearly you haven't been on here long enough. And before anyone accuses me of not being on here long enough either, I've been observing.

Back on topic: When has rescheduled his dinner with the pakistanis?

To clear your doubt, I recommend you read her previous post(in other threads) or all threads started by her and then arrive at a conclusion.

To clear your doubt, I recommend you read her previous post(in other threads) or all threads started by her and then come to a conclusion.

Came to my conclusion after I read this

Originally Posted by ajtr
lol .you as indian suffer from conspiracy theory and call pakistanis as conspiracy theorist when they blame you for false flag and same you do .what a Hypocrite you are

bunch of dudes from Pakistani defence forum,

incase you are forgetting, this is a Pakistani Defence Forum.

who like to accuse anybody(many a times Pakistani poster) who have a slightly moderate opinion as Indian or Indian agents

Believe me we have nothing to do with this, no ISI no LeT, i think it will be better, you should accept you indians are no different. If an indian has different point of view then going after his nationality is yours favorite passtime excuse aswell.

incase you are forgetting, this is a Pakistani Defence Forum.

I recommend you use some common sense, this Pakistan defence forum in short defence.pk, do a goggle search for the above and see where you arrive.

Believe me we have nothing to do with this, no ISI no LeT, i think it will be better, you should accept you indians are no different. If an indian has different point of view then going after his nationality is yours favorite passtime excuse aswell.

Thats why i said, I feel ashamed..up till now I use to look down upon that poor bunch, as they had inability to accept an opinion different from their's but this thread has proved that many in India are the same.

Hey, dont dare call me out like this, this is a international forum not some street fight- OK, i thanked her because i understand and agree with her point of views :smokin:

Only a fool agree with another fool. This is international forum so don't dare to threat me.

and for your stupid question about flag ask it there Yahoo! Answers - Home

All flags with green and white are copied from Pakistani flag: JonAsad the great. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom