What's new

Hindu extremist ''Shiv sena'' leader threatens Mumbai based ''Karachi sweets'' shop to change its name

I suggest you need to read your post again. You clearly said their "point of view is right......... so tell me that what would be the reactions about people of Karachi and Pakistan? "

The point is simple this is exactly what is expected from Indians with inferiority complexed fascist mentality.

He has already admitted that he wasn't right.

I suggest you need to read your post again. You clearly said their "point of view is right......... so tell me that what would be the reactions about people of Karachi and Pakistan? "

The point is simple this is exactly what is expected from Indians with inferiority complexed fascist mentality, We Pakistanis only had a bad habit of choosing wrong leaders for last 30 years which we recently fixed :D , we are nothing like Indians
Yes you're right bro i forget these places of Karachi and BTW i am from Karachi

I thinks its right in Indian point of view, we are their enemy, so they are right, think about that if in Karachi some shop named their business like Mumbai or Delhi bakery, so tell me that what would be the reactions about people of Karachi and Pakistan???

What are you talking about? Whole Karachi is full of shops and other businesses named after Indian cities

Delhi
Bombay
Hyderabad
Meerut
Lucknow
Calcutta
Patna

Are some cities which have dozens of shops, restaurants, bakeries etc named after them

Funny you say you are from Karachi and you didn't remember this

What are you talking about? Whole Karachi is full of shops and other businesses named after Indian cities

Delhi
Bombay
Hyderabad
Meerut
Lucknow
Calcutta
Patna

Are some cities which have dozens of shops, restaurants, bakeries etc named after them

Funny you say you are from Karachi and you didn't remember this
Sorry Sir i forget these shops names:angel:

It makes me happy to see these Indian getting into petty things. Good very good. Burn the bakery, taj mahal etc. Show it live on TV

The show seems cancerous to me, on the surface.... Quite Misogynistic too (I have seen clips of his "jokes" directed at female guests)....... why is it so popular ? do you watch it ? Colours tv right ?

Sony TV. I watch it especially when there are no cricketer guests.

Well, some times the jokes and the talk is facepalm and some times it is good. Doctor Gulati was good. And so is Baccha Yadav. And Sapna. And Bhuri sometimes.

Kapil's talk with his female guests, especially in earlier times before he got married looked so desperate, and lot of guests have told him that in the show itself.

As to its popularity, I think the show connects with the common person much more than other talk shows like Koffee With Karan which, from the clips I have seen on the internet, has unnecessarily sex-laden talk sometimes which is of course not conducive for family TV rooms.

And I like the occasional music people guests who get to perform and they create a good atmosphere.

There is the element of the "patron-in-chief" sitting on the big chair among the audience. First was Sidhu with his poetry, flair and good talk and now is Archana also with good talk.

And then there are the audience members brought to the stage to do various things. Sometimes good, sometimes cringey.

Finally, there are the guests who are relaxed and witty which is not generally seen by the audience in films. Kapil's show is like the Indian version of The Graham Norton Show.

So various elements have made the show popular.

Last edited:
Shiv Sena is no longer Balasahebs Shiv Sena ,they are just harrassing a poor shopkeeper.
India is a Hindu majority country. Urdu and Pakistani names cannot exist in India.

Its time to Sanskritize every urdu/arabic/Persian names in India.

Mumbai: Video of Shiv Sena leader Nitin Nandgaokar goes viral, where he's allegedly asking Karachi Sweets shop owner in Bandra West to change the name 'Karachi'. "You have to do it, we're giving you time. Change 'Karachi' to something in Marathi," says Nitin Nandgaokar in video.

Shev sena is anyway dead. Marathi card will be overtaken by Hindu card.

India is a Hindu majority country. Urdu and Pakistani names cannot exist in India.

Its time to Sanskritize every urdu/arabic/Persian names in India.
Lmao you don't even live in India. You're from some Chakma Buddhist area in Chittagong no?

@DalalErMaNodi ^what's the deal with this weirdo from your country? Keep an eye out he seems Islamophobic as hell.

Lmao you don't even live in India. You're from some Chakma Buddhist area in Chittagong no?

@DalalErMaNodi ^what's the deal with this weirdo from your country? Keep an eye out he seems Islamophobic as hell.
Stay on topic. The thing is Indians should decide what they will do with their business outlets. If they feel it's an insult to keep Urdu names, then they can do so. At least democracy allows them to do so.

Stay on topic. The thing is Indians should decide what they will do with their business outlets. If they feel it's an insult to keep Urdu names, then they can do so. At least democracy allows them to do so.
Why are you qualified to give that statement when you're not an Indian? Urdu originates from India and is spoken by 80 million Muslims in UP and Bihar.
You live in a Muslim country. The first step would be to frack off to Burma. Then make whatever Islamophobic claims you want to.

No Wonder, nationalist theme always works for vote bank across the Globe. are elections coming up ?

Back
Top Bottom