What's new

Hindu extremist ''Shiv sena'' leader threatens Mumbai based ''Karachi sweets'' shop to change its name

So these people which use to be minority and were undercover are now coming out and openly spreading hatred against Pakistan and Muslims.

In the end it will be India paying the price. This menace of extremism and fascism will eventually engulf India.

All we need is BJP to rule for another decade.

So these people which use to be minority and were undercover are now coming out and openly spreading hatred against Pakistan and Muslims.

In the end it will be India paying the price. This menace of extremism and fascism will eventually engulf India.

All we need is BJP to rule for another decade.
I thinks its right in Indian point of view, we are their enemy, so they are right, think about that if in Karachi some shop named their business like Mumbai or Delhi bakery, so tell me that what would be the reactions about people of Karachi and Pakistan???

I thinks its right in Indian point of view, we are their enemy, so they are right, think about that if in Karachi some shop named their business like Mumbai or Delhi bakery, so tell me that what would be the reactions about people of Karachi and Pakistan???

Lol there was a sweet shop named Delhi sweets in Bahadurabad area in Karachi, they had the best gulab jamans.
Here is another one
1605821952152.png

Also Bombay Biryani is very popular in Karachi, its also very tasty
1605822043757.png

And a Jewellery shop

1605822107648.png

Lol there was a sweet shop named Delhi sweets in Bahadurabad area in Karachi, they had the best gulab jamans.
Here is another one
View attachment 689501
Delhi is also name of town of Karachi "DELHI COLONY", So what, and they are more narrow mind than Pakistan, in North Nazimabad there is a restaurant Named DEHLI SOHAIL Restaurant

What should we do about these? This is just one name "bombay" and one city of Pakistan
Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 10.42.41 PM.png

Delhi is also name of town of Karachi "DELHI COLONY", So what, and they are more narrow mind than Pakistan, in North Nazimabad there is a restaurant Named DEHLI SOHAIL Restaurant

Well i was replying to your previous post where you asked what would be the reaction of the people of Karachi.

I am telling you their perspective not ours, they are more narrow mind than Pakistan
I suggest you need to read your post again. You clearly said their "point of view is right......... so tell me that what would be the reactions about people of Karachi and Pakistan? "

The point is simple this is exactly what is expected from Indians with inferiority complexed fascist mentality, We Pakistanis only had a bad habit of choosing wrong leaders for last 30 years which we recently fixed :D , we are nothing like Indians

Back
Top Bottom