What's new

Hindu extremist ''Shiv sena'' leader threatens Mumbai based ''Karachi sweets'' shop to change its name

@Buddhistforlife

Dude. Where to even begin with this "sanskritise Urdu......" statement of yours. This is 1st degree clusterfukery of linguistic history. I don't think it can be undone by any crafts that we mere mortals, mages, elves, dwarves and hobbits possess. Just cast this statement into the fires of Mt Doom and hope for the best.
Let me clarify this once and for all. I have no personal hate for Urdu. The thing is modern day Indians are slowly developing soft corner for Sanskrit and their own heritage as a result you can see Allahabad was named Pragyaraj, Delhi might be known as Indraprastha etc etc. Basically i wanted to show you that Indians don't want to see more Sanskrit names instead of Urdu and they have the right to change any names.

Shiv Sena always was a fascist party and will remain a fascist party. Its leader built the party on hate for Muslims and non Marathis.

I'd love to see a civil war between Marathi Seniks and North Indian bhakts

Sena is part of Mumbai underworld gang and a close partner of Dawood gang.

They helped Sanju come out of jail when was caught with a AK-47 during Mumbai bombings.

Sena is part of Mumbai underworld gang and a close partner of Dawood gang.

They helped Sanju come out of jail when was caught with a AK-47 during Mumbai bombings.
Shiv Sena also preyed on innocent Muslims in 1993 Bombay riots.

Basically i wanted to show you that Indians don't want to see more Sanskrit names instead of Urdu and they have the right to change any names.
Not sure if you mean this or if there are some errors in here that change what you're trying to say. In any case, you've completely lost me at this point through a combination of grammar errors, misconceptions about linguistics, possible sarcasm in your posts which even I can't decipher, and just a total fanny farm of miscomprehension of subcontinental anthropology and history. Sorry, I'm bailing on you.

I expected you to be smarter man. You did not get the jist of my post.

Urdu is not part of the mainstream Indian culture. Urdu is basically a Persian, Mughal language mixed with Sanskrit.

Majority of Indians are showing resentment because Sanskrit or native Indian languages are being undermined. That's why Allahabad became Pragyaraj etc etc.

There is no religious overtone in my post. I'm just simply stating facts. Urdu is not part of the mainstream Indian culture and majority of Indians(radical or not don't care) are now demanding change in Urdu names.

I expected you to be smarter man. You did not get the jist of my post.

Urdu is not part of the mainstream Indian culture. Urdu is basically a Persian, Mughal language mixed with Sanskrit.

Majority of Indians are showing resentment because Sanskrit or native Indian languages are being undermined. That's why Allahabad became Pragyaraj etc etc.

There is no religious overtone in my post. I'm just simply stating facts. Urdu is not part of the mainstream Indian culture and majority of Indians(radical or not don't care) are now demanding change in Urdu names.
So Bollywood songs came out of your rear?
don’t talk about things you know little about. It just makes you look stupid

Shiv Sena also preyed on innocent Muslims in 1993 Bombay riots.

Shiva Sena is made up of goons. They are hand in glove with the Dawood gang

Sena preys on Hindus more than Muslims.

Karachi Bakery itself is owned by a Hindu family which migrated to India from Karachi during the partition. Hence that name.

Shiv Sena is against all Indian immigrants to Mumbai which includes both South and North Indians.

These chutiyas are good for nothing.monsoon makes the hell out of Mumbai but kangana ranaut and changing names of Karachi bakery are of utmost importance to them.Next elections will show them their real auqat.
So Bollywood songs came out of your rear?
don’t talk about things you know little about. It just makes you look stupid

Knowing about Urdu from a Bengali is the last thing to do.Did Urdu came into existence post independence of Pakistan ?

And, some bearded bastards wanted the Muslims to happily stay under the overwhelming Hindu dominance!! La'net on them...

And, La'net on the traitor maggots like Abdullah, Mujib, NS, AZ etc.!!! May theirs and all of their descendants' both Dunya and Ahiret be destroyed...

Shiva Sena is made up of goons. They are hand in glove with the Dawood gang

Sena preys on Hindus more than Muslims.

Karachi Bakery itself is owned by a Hindu family which migrated to India from Karachi during the partition. Hence that name.

Shiv Sena is against all Indian immigrants to Mumbai which includes both South and North Indians.
I know.

But Bal Thackeray is on record claiming that he wants Hitler's final solution in India with Jews replaced by Muslims in a Time Magazine 1994 interview. SS always targeted Muslims along with North Indians and Madrasis.

It's after the old fart died and his son took charge that they've let go of their fascistic tendencies.

Also I think the change could be due to Uddhav wanting to court Muslim votes from interior Maharashtra. I don't think they've really changed their ideology much.

I know.

But Bal Thackeray is on record claiming that he wants Hitler's final solution in India with Jews replaced by Muslims in a Time Magazine 1994 interview. SS always targeted Muslims along with North Indians and Madrasis.

It's after the old fart died and his son took charge that they've let go of their fascistic tendencies.

Also I think the change could be due to Uddhav wanting to court Muslim votes from interior Maharashtra. I don't think they've really changed their ideology much.

May be you did not know that Bal Thackeray and senior Congress leader & former Chief Minister of Maharashtra Abdul Rehman Antulay were very close.

Shiv Sena and Dawood gang jointly ruled the Mumbai under world.

Last edited:
Mumbai: Video of Shiv Sena leader Nitin Nandgaokar goes viral, where he's allegedly asking Karachi Sweets shop owner in Bandra West to change the name 'Karachi'. "You have to do it, we're giving you time. Change 'Karachi' to something in Marathi," says Nitin Nandgaokar in video.

This is exactly what I am trying to show in my other thread. this falls under Muslim Business Terrorism category I think.

and idiots are saying I am making up stuff.

Back
Top Bottom