What's new

Hindu extremist ''Shiv sena'' leader threatens Mumbai based ''Karachi sweets'' shop to change its name

Hey you said it, not me :D
1605784460297.png

More power to Hindu extremists...

Godspeed to them.

Now I don't hear any liberal/secular in Pakistan talking about the fallacy of TNT and that India is better and more tolerant than Pakistan.

Mumbai: Video of Shiv Sena leader Nitin Nandgaokar goes viral, where he's allegedly asking Karachi Sweets shop owner in Bandra West to change the name 'Karachi'. "You have to do it, we're giving you time. Change 'Karachi' to something in Marathi," says Nitin Nandgaokar in video.

We have Bombay Bakery in Pakistan and I dont think we would ask them to change the name... they are one of the best because of their Quality..

...does he know which river his country is named after? or where his religion originated from?

I have seen many „Bombay“ places all over Pakistan and nobody in Pakistan cares about that. Hostile Hindus with hereditary PTSD will never overcome their past.

More like an Inferiority Complex.

Sanghis are animals with low self esteem.

Not PTSD...but rather SDS

is it what I think it is ? 🤔
"How did you like my joke ?"

It's Doctor Gulati from The Kapil Sharma Show.

The show seems cancerous to me, on the surface.... Quite Misogynistic too (I have seen clips of his "jokes" directed at female guests)....... why is it so popular ? do you watch it ? Colours tv right ?

What a patriot.

What's that got to do with it, ps ~40% of Indians don't know Hindi.

Learning the artificial language is the least you could do, to show your support for India, Instead of wasting time on PDF.

Just a suggestion.

Never felt the need to, I studied in Kolkata and have been working in Mumbai since last few years. And I get along just fine.

Back
Top Bottom