What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

In usa Bal thakaray would ve been behind bars long back for 200 years.He must thank his stars that he is in india not in usa.
& if u where in india u would have been booked for having anti national sentiment for 7 years & after that getting kicked everyday by the people on streets...

Babari masjid.You are not only the self proclaimed indian here that every other indian has to follow your demented ideology.

I am proud nowadays that many people are willingly accepting the Tricolour to be their flag -- Shows India is a growing power. :wave:

Why are you not getting my point ?? I am only saying no body cares about SRK going to Pakistan or doing whateva he likes.

The issue here is the date he wanted to go there --- how can you fault us for that.?

Let me ask you a hypothetical question --- few gunmen land in Karachi and engage in a indiscriminate killing spree and one of them has been caught and proved beyond doubt to be an Indian.

On the anniversary of that day if some Pakistani celebrity goes to India to be 'explained' and indulge in party how would you feel ?

Why are you not getting the sentiments of the people ?

Now dont go into this --- catch a solid proof like Ajmal Kasab from Faridkot in Pakistan and then blame. we will accept.Canards like 'We will reveal at a right time' dont cut ice with anybody.

And India doesnt have the stated policy of "bleeding Pakistan through 1000 cuts". So if an ex-ISI chief says so proudly in full glare we naturally have reasons to blame Pakistan.

And may be you are not understanding my point that these terrorists are not in state's control otherwise no such would have happened with in Pakistan... and that's why we want SRK on 26th nov on Paksitani TV channel so that you Indians can hear our voice may be through his ears.. We were not behind mumbai attacks and that's what we wanna prove.. Pakistan is a country of 17 million people and if one is blamed for attacks inside India that does not mean the whole Pakistan was behind that... and you know your state was involved in terrorist activities inside East Pakistan... but No body label you as a terrorist... we have debates on 16 december the black day of Pakistani history and Tv. channels are not prohibited to invite indians and nor is any person prohibited to go to India at those dates...

As I said keep your false flag BS in the US itself --- we Indians know whom to support.

:wave:
lol .you as indian suffer from conspiracy theory and call pakistanis as conspiracy theorist when they blame you for false flag and same you do .what a Hypocrite you are.

You know what I work in Mumbai and during that time I gave my blood to the injured at Lilavati hospital.

Now what did you do ?
What i do and what i contribute for india i need not to blabber like you as a big foul mouth.

jo karte hain unko kuch bolane ki zaroorat nahi hoti ....coz their actions speaks for them not mouth like as in your own case.

Shiv Sena are a bunch of hooligans, who indulge in petty politics. How is Sharukh Khan giving an interview to Pakistani channel related to 26/11.

Even after Mumbai massacre rather than uniting people for nationalistic cause, they rather pursued their anti- Bihari , anti-north Indian rehtoric.

They have an objection in Sachin Tendulkar calling himself an "Indian first Maharashtriyan later".

They rather ransack Bombay Dyeing offices because it is not called "Mumbai Dyeing"

Considering their actions in the past, and the kind issues they have raised, stressing on regionalism rather than nationalism, such kind of 'acts' is not even new low for them.

Last edited:
Some people think that putting tri colour gives them more opportunity to troll against india...or he is some 1 who didnt expect the fact that india was partitioned in 1947 & like minded left to the donated land......

& if u where in india u would have been booked for having anti national sentiment for 7 years & after that getting kicked everyday by the people on streets...
Ya thats shows the how good is indian legal system.which sets free every criminal and prosecutes innocents.Thats the reason no terrorists no scammer.no corrupt get prosecuted in india .And at time of terror attacks indians wonder why they are unable to control it. and then they get sudden zeal of imposing TADA,POTA,MCOCA untill nxt terror act happens.

Its beyond any doubt that there is some sort of indian Govt. complicity and involvement of indians in 26/11

It doesn’t matter to which flag you belong, but would you care to explain the bold part. That is an accusation of immense proportion…any evidence? or just you own concocted conspiracy theory.

Some people think that putting tri colour gives them more opportunity to troll against india...or he is some 1 who didnt expect the fact that india was partitioned in 1947 & like minded left to the donated land......
And some people think putting tricolor and making avatar of actor in army grab and supporting demented ideology make them more patriotic then the other indians like SRK.

It doesn’t matter to which flag you belong, but would you care to explain the bold part. That is an accusation of immense proportion…any evidence? or just you own concocted conspiracy theory.
It just common sense......can you think such a large scale operation like 26/11 can be pulled that easily in indidian city without the involvement local indians.Do you think that even after the disclosure about the David headley affair.

And indian govt was sure complicit when it already had intelligence inputs.

It just common sense......can you think such a large scale operation like 26/11 can be pulled that easily in indidian city without the involvement local indians.Do you think that even after the disclosure about the David headley affair.

And indian govt was sure complicit when it already had intelligence inputs.

Is it “common sense”?...If that is the case why do you object if people think of you as belonging to a different flag? ….even they are using common sense

I remember in some other post you were describing India as an occupying force of Andaman that should have belonged to Indonesia…or the same common sense here?

And may be you are not understanding my point that these terrorists are not in state's control otherwise no such would have happened with in Pakistan... and that's why we want SRK on 26th nov on Paksitani TV channel so that you Indians can hear our voice may be through his ears.. We were not behind mumbai attacks and that's what we wanna prove.. Pakistan is a country of 17 million people and if one is blamed for attacks inside India that does not mean the whole Pakistan was behind that... and you know your state was involved in terrorist activities inside East Pakistan... but No body label you as a terrorist... we have debates on 16 december the black day of Pakistani history and Tv. channels are not prohibited to invite indians and nor is any person prohibited to go to India at those dates...

The argument of whether the state (read ISI) was complicit in those attacks is a moot point.

This is just going in circles --- Operation in BD can never be compared to Mumabi unless of course you imply that as RAW was involved in BD,ISI too is involved in Mumbai. You are defeating your argument yourself.

Again you dont need to explain to a damn Bollywood hero about your sincereity for 26/11. A much better way would be to prosecute all those going around in Lahore and Muzaffarabad calling for 'jihad' against India. You leave them free citing 'lack of evidence' but then want to empathise with the victims through a reel-life hero.We dont want that.

Without doing that no body cares what explanation and candle light vigil you give to a reel-life hero.

For Kugga:

On Friday, the organiser of the gala dinner and dance program was adamant that Shah Rukh Khan will be attending despite pressure from India,

The above is the quote from the link --- Gala dinner and dance program --what a way to empathise with the victims :hitwall:

Last edited:
you must be ashamed of yourself for supporting demented ideology.

And you should be doubly ashamed of giving on your flag and using some other's.

What i do and what i contribute for india i need not to blabber like you as a big foul mouth.

jo karte hain unko kuch bolane ki zaroorat nahi hoti ....coz their actions speaks for them not mouth like as in your own case.

You could have just said --- I did not do anything and was happily eating burgers in US --- instead of all this circumlocution

Is it “common sense”?...If that is the case why do you object if people think of you as belonging to a different flag? ….even they are using common sense

I remember in some other post you were describing India as an occupying force of Andaman that should have belonged to Indonesia…or the same common sense here?
I dont care whatever people think about me that im from india or from "XYZ" country.Its their holier than thou attitude' of the so called "self acclaimed patriotic indians" on this board, has towards other indians just in case "SRK" or any other indian who says anything positive about pakistan becomes automatically anti-national for them.

Back
Top Bottom