What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

Buddy no body gives a flying fart whether he participates in that show or not --- but the only problem was the date on which he could have agreed to do that.

The only problem here is the date and nothing else.

From your point of view it's right not to take part in this show but if you look it in this way that Pakistanis were indirectly the target of mumbai attacks and we as Pakistanis want to clear some pints to a very famous indian exactly on the date these accusation were made you will not see it as a wrong act...

Mumbai Attacks went on in India but Paksitan is still suffering from after effects of those attacks... it looks like main target was Pakistan...

From your point of view it's right not to take part in this show but if you look it in this way that Pakistanis were indirectly the target of mumbai attacks and we as Pakistanis want to clear some pints to a very famous indian exactly on the date these accusation were made you will not see it as a wrong act...

Specious argument --- By your argument Pakistani's were the targets but by Pakistanis themselves(unless Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh).So why should India and 166 of its innocent citizens suffer in the crossfire.?

Sorry buddy you had two years to clarify that --- now its a bit late.

Mumbai Attacks went on in India but Paksitan is still suffering from after effects of those attacks... it looks like main target was Pakistan...

Maybe ---- by what about the 166 killed.Those 166 deaths are sensitive to us.

Shiv Sena is Indian equivalent of Taliban but they have shamed their cross border counter parts in pressurizing and harassing tactics..come on how many rich and famous can Taliban sway in Pakistan?

No comparison between both of them...

Taliban is blowing up things where SS was main force to give Mumbai new look back 15 years ago. SS is political party which have huge support from Maharashtra and specially from Mumbai, other side Taliban ..... you know better than me.

SS is more like nationalist party . They can give this kind of statements because they never target other than Marathi voters in Maharashtra. Other parties like Congress and BJP are kind of national parties where they have to satisfied all class of people.

Again SS is like PPP .. dynastic political party Father to son to his son.. in between some cousin(Raj Thackeray) felt bad about not getting good post so he rolled his own party. And again they are out of power now from last three election .. they were in power only for 5 years in entire their existence in Maharashtra.

Again celebrities knows how to get more headlines.
If Shahrukh Khan wants to do what he thinks is right they he should do it.
In Maharashtra and Center we Congress which can provide best security if he wants.

But even he knows more than political parties if fans started thinking negative about him ..his southward journey will be fast.
By any way he needs some headlines.... as he is losing mail lead roles in films...

and because of Mumbai attacks peoples sentiments are still not so friendly towards neighbor ..and for Mumbai based party they have to put this kind statement if they want to survive..

Its beyond any doubt that there is some sort of indian Govt. complicity and involvement of indians in 26/11

Specious argument --- By your argument Pakistani's were the targets but by Pakistanis themselves(unless Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh).So why should India and 166 of its innocent citizens suffer in the crossfire.?

Sorry buddy you had two years to clarify that --- now its a bit late.

Maybe ---- by what about the 166 killed.Those 166 deaths are sensitive to us.

So every thing should be banned.. You are my enemy and I m yours detach yourself from any thing Pakistani... Then why are you here?? Will you not visit defense forum pakistan on 26th november??

I mean why are you here giving your points and discussing the matter when you don't want to hear a word from other side.

Not every thing is exactly the way you think. Pakistanis were the affectees of Mumbai Attacks as well...

We are having a mumbai attack almost every month and in many cases these attacks seem to be connected to India but we are not blaming India like women (like india has been doing this from past two years) when we don't have a solid proof.

What do you expect the Shiv Sena to carry lathis and do a human wave on the terrorists ??
Then WTF the police and the NSG are for ?? Dont hide the incompetence of the Congress Govt in handling the issue by putting the blame onto the Shiv Sena.They are a political party --not a paramilitary.

By your ridiculous logic where were the NCP,Congress etc ??
ya ya its a nice political party which involves itself in raging religious places and killing people.If such gonna be be political scene in india then God help the country.

Do you think this would be allowed in the US where you live?If civilians have to fight terrorists,do you know what that means?Nobody was allowed anywhere near the places where the attacks took place.Sure we can all take guns and go on a rampage,but there is a time and a place for everything,and political parties are not expected to perform the duties of commandos.
In usa Bal thakaray would ve been behind bars long back for 200 years.He must thank his stars that he is in india not in usa.

ya ya its a nice political party which involves itself in raging religious places and killing people.If such gonna be be political scene in india then God help the country.

Which religious place did they raze in Mumbai ?

Thanks for your concern , though it is for Indians living in India to worry about.

Take care in US !

Its beyond any doubt that there is some sort of indian Govt. complicity and involvement of indians in 26/11

Do you by any frickin chance wear a 'Lal Topi' ?

Is it ?? Was it Shiv Sena that caused the Mumbai train blasts ? Go take your insane SS bashing elsewhere.
Oh so you mean to say shiv sena was justified in rioting.sure then all those bomb blasts and 26/11 are also justified then if i follow your logic.

Of course the joke is on you --- dont take your internet bravado onto the streets of Mumbai (if ever you go there) cheering for him to give his interview for a Pak based channel while the whole of the city is mourning the loss of its brave sons to the actions of terrorists who came from Pakistan.
no it you and shiv sena cheer-leading indian crowd like you made youself look like fools and jokers as usual in india.

I think still there is difference between participating in pakistani defence forum and most revered indian celebrity participating in pakistani tv show on 26/11.One can potentially hurt the sentiments of many indians mourning 26/11 while the other cannot.He have the right to do whatever he want,And i have the right to protest his this decision which would hurt many indians mourning 26/11.And i am supporting shiv senas stand to oppose srk in this matter.If shiv sena is threatening him with violence,that will be a criminal offence and cannot be condoned.
who defines the differencec is it you and like minded shiv sainiks and indian like srk must follow yours stupid diktats.who gave you the right to define right or wrong.

So every thing should be banned.. You are my enemy and I m yours detach yourself from any thing Pakistani... Then why are you here?? Will you not visit defense forum pakistan on 26th november??

I mean why are you here giving your points and discussing the matter when you don't want to hear a word from other side.

Not every thing is exactly the way you think. Pakistanis were the affectees of Mumbai Attacks as well...

Why are you not getting my point ?? I am only saying no body cares about SRK going to Pakistan or doing whateva he likes.

The issue here is the date he wanted to go there --- how can you fault us for that.?

Let me ask you a hypothetical question --- few gunmen land in Karachi and engage in a indiscriminate killing spree and one of them has been caught and proved beyond doubt to be an Indian.

On the anniversary of that day if some Pakistani celebrity goes to India to be 'explained' and indulge in party how would you feel ?

Why are you not getting the sentiments of the people ?

We are having a mumbai attack almost every month and in many cases these attacks seem to be connected to India but we are not blaming India like women (like india has been doing this from past two years) when we don't have a solid proof.

Now dont go into this --- catch a solid proof like Ajmal Kasab from Faridkot in Pakistan and then blame. we will accept.Canards like 'We will reveal at a right time' dont cut ice with anybody.

And India doesnt have the stated policy of "bleeding Pakistan through 1000 cuts". So if an ex-ISI chief says so proudly in full glare we naturally have reasons to blame Pakistan.

My question is WTF should he choose that particular date 26/11 to go ahead with whateva cr@p he does. ? Who cares what he does on 28 th Nov or 24 th Nov ?

26/11 is still fresh in our memory adn we all know where the rogue elements came from .

So I'd rather prefer that he empathise with Mumbaikars first for what happened on 26/11 and then go to empathise with the Pakistani flood victims.

Either he is so ignorant that he doesnt know of the significance of 26/11 or that he plainly decided to ignore that.

Whatever of the two it is SRK at the fault and not SS.
did you care about the wounds of those killed in 26/11 and their sensitivities before posting your hypocritical statements here.

no it you and shiv sena cheer-leading indian crowd like you made youself look like fools and jokers as usual in india.

As I said keep your false flag BS in the US itself --- we Indians know whom to support.

:wave:

did you care about the wounds of those killed in 26/11 and their sensitivities before posting your hypocritical statements here.

You know what I work in Mumbai and during that time I gave my blood to the injured at Lilavati hospital.

Now what did you do ?

Which religious place did they raze in Mumbai ?

Thanks for your concern , though it is for Indians living in India to worry about.

Take care in US

Do you by any frickin chance wear a 'Lal Topi' ?
Babari masjid.You are not only the self proclaimed indian here that every other indian has to follow your demented ideology.

Back
Top Bottom