What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

Perhaps you don't know that some people armed with Ak-47's were clamouring to be let into chabad house.What did you want people to do?Interfere in the work of the commandos and police?
there were 9 hrs before commondos arrived.and most of the killings took place in those 9 hrs.

Shiv sena's patriotism works only in bashing up unarmed biharis/UP wallahs and tamils in their Goondaraj mumbai or in shouting down people like shahrukh.Where were these brave patriotic and brave shiv sainiks when for 3 days mumbai burned there was not even a squeak from these so called phony shadow boxers.The same shv sainiks and the so called the Thackerays were hiding like rats in there holes for 3 days when kasab was going on rampage in mumbai the so called shiv sainiks fort.

What do you expect the Shiv Sena to carry lathis and do a human wave on the terrorists ??
Then WTF the police and the NSG are for ?? Dont hide the incompetence of the Congress Govt in handling the issue by putting the blame onto the Shiv Sena.They are a political party --not a paramilitary.

By your ridiculous logic where were the NCP,Congress etc ??

Last edited:
Do you think this would be allowed in the US where you live?If civilians have to fight terrorists,do you know what that means?Nobody was allowed anywhere near the places where the attacks took place.Sure we can all take guns and go on a rampage,but there is a time and a place for everything,and political parties are not expected to perform the duties of commandos.
there were 9 hrs before commondos arrived.and most of the killings took place in those 9 hrs.

Please Shiv Sina is almost or equal to taliban. These people kill people like animal too. May be not hindu but most of them muslims. Even lot of Hindu people scared of them. So don't even say that not to compare them. Both parties are animal....

Dont comment on things that you have a knowledge equal to zero !

Is it ?? Was it Shiv Sena that caused the Mumbai train blasts ? Go take your insane SS bashing elsewhere.

Am i proving to be a joke or is that your anti SRK and pro thakray statement cheerleading crowd being big jokers.

Of course the joke is on you --- dont take your internet bravado onto the streets of Mumbai (if ever you go there) cheering for him to give his interview for a Pak based channel while the whole of the city is mourning the loss of its brave sons to the actions of terrorists who came from Pakistan.

Last edited:
Just for you if you did not read the news item carefully.Plz pay attention to bold blue fonts...

Now tell me does it make any difference between SRK attending Gala pak channel dinner in london and you participating on pakistani defence board.

I think still there is difference between participating in pakistani defence forum and most revered indian celebrity participating in pakistani tv show on 26/11.One can potentially hurt the sentiments of many indians mourning 26/11 while the other cannot.He have the right to do whatever he want,And i have the right to protest his this decision which would hurt many indians mourning 26/11.And i am supporting shiv senas stand to oppose srk in this matter.If shiv sena is threatening him with violence,that will be a criminal offence and cannot be condoned.

What for srk attended that program???
Just to empathies with flood victims.If just expressing sympathizes make people go in ruckus then why do you except 180 million to sympathizes with you on 26/11 and prosecute the involved????

My question is WTF should he choose that particular date 26/11 to go ahead with whateva cr@p he does. ? Who cares what he does on 28 th Nov or 24 th Nov ?

26/11 is still fresh in our memory adn we all know where the rogue elements came from .

So I'd rather prefer that he empathise with Mumbaikars first for what happened on 26/11 and then go to empathise with the Pakistani flood victims.

Either he is so ignorant that he doesnt know of the significance of 26/11 or that he plainly decided to ignore that.

Whatever of the two it is SRK at the fault and not SS.

shiv sena has never been named for any bomb attack...even they are never booked for a single murder never even in a political murder...only problem with them is they have extreme indian nationalism, with hindu nationalism, along with marathi nationalism...but they have done several losses to government & public property during strikes & even manhandled several media people(but some of them deserve it)...& some anti migrant,anti bangladeshi , anti pakistani anti australian , anti congress & anti bigboss rants...else everything is ok with them...

Mr Nair,

Do you know that Same Bal Thakery became a leader after murdering poor Madrasis.

In disguise you people are supporting anti national elements.
Who want Mumbai to be only for Marthis.

Mr Nair,

Do you know that Same Bal Thakery became a leader after murdering poor Madrasis.

In disguise you people are supporting anti national elements.
Who want Mumbai to be only for Marthis.

Buddy i just hate thakere but show me any proof where they kill any one ?????

Take your BS some where else :frown:

None sense , with Shiv Sena it will always be Mumbai then wars then Partition

Unlike what you think, the sena will be the last people to protest against partition.

Personally have no problems if Sharuk Khan goes where ever he wishes too and when ever he wishes to..people need to calm down .. if sena had not raised a voice nobody would have noticed what Sharuk did in Pakistan...who cares?

My question is WTF should he choose that particular date 26/11 to go ahead with whateva cr@p he does. ? Who cares what he does on 28 th Nov or 24 th Nov ?

26/11 is still fresh in our memory adn we all know where the rogue elements came from .

So I'd rather prefer that he empathise with Mumbaikars first for what happened on 26/11 and then go to empathise with the Pakistani flood victims.

Either he is so ignorant that he doesnt know of the significance of 26/11 or that he plainly decided to ignore that.

Whatever of the two it is SRK at the fault and not SS.

SRK should be allowed to do this show. It's in the benefit of both the countries and for mumbai attacks yes the investigation is in process and InshaAllah the terrorists will be punished one (who ever they were).... and about blaming all this 26/11 drama on the nation of Pakistan I suggest you to watch this.

Front Line – 26th November 2010

SRK should be allowed to do this show. It's in the benefit of both the countries and for mumbai attacks yes the investigation is in process and InshaAllah the terrorists will be punished one (who ever they were).... and about blaming all this 26/11 drama on the nation of Pakistan I suggest you to watch this.

Yes we all know ajmal kasab is amar singh :frown:

People are still in anger and Shahrukh has to think about it so their is nothign wrong

Buddy no body gives a flying fart whether he participates in that show or not --- but the only problem was the date on which he could have agreed to do that.

The only problem here is the date and nothing else.

again a himalayan blunder from the land of conspiracy....

Back
Top Bottom