What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

I wish pakistan take all Sharukh,amir,salman imran saif ali,khans..
Keep them,But make sue they never come back again..

SRK is one of the most patriotic Indians I have known...
his dad was a freedom fighter who moved from Peshawar to Dilli...after partition...it's people like you who should think of finding a new flag...but then there is none that you'd find ushering thee.

Thats why i said, I feel ashamed..up till now I use to look down upon that poor bunch, as they had inability to accept an opinion different from their's but this thread has proved that many in India are the same.

Dont make a sweeping generalisation --- We are not accusing Pakistan just because some of them caught were 'circumcised' or a 'Lal Topiwala' said so.

Kasab has been proved beyond doubt to be a Pakistani from Faridkot,Punjab aided by LeT .

So if you tend to question that you are no better than those who say 9/11 was an inside job or Aliens are there at Area 51.

The joke is not on us.

Dont make a sweeping generalisation --- We are not accusing Pakistan just because some of them caught were 'circumcised' or a 'Lal Topiwala' said so.

Kasab has been proved beyond doubt to be a Pakistani from Faridkot,Punjab aided by LeT .

So if you tend to question that you are no better than those who say 9/11 was an inside job or Aliens are that at Area 51.

The joke is not on us.

Is the topic Kasab ??.. I think it has been proved beyond doubt that he is a Pakistani.

I think I am talking about the people, who are accusing others of having a false flag..without first making an effort to know truth ie like skimming through the other poster's posts on other threads.

I recommend you use some common sense, this Pakistan defence forum in short defence.pk, do a goggle search for the above and see where you arrive.

Wow, that will be some thing new, .pk stands for what? Top left corner, dont you see Pakistan Defence written?
what are you proposing? i am interested.

Thats why i said, I feel ashamed..up till now I use to look down upon that poor bunch, as they had inability to accept an opinion different from their's but this thread has proved that many in India are the same.

Sooner or later, but you arrived at the right conclusion, good for you :tup:

Last edited:
Only a fool agree with another fool. This is international forum so don't dare to threat me.

Aw cm'on, you felt threatened? Take it easy we are just keyboard warriors, no way in hell we gona hurt each other physicaly. Chill.

All flags with green and white are copied from Pakistani flag: JonAsad the great. :rofl:

What? You found the answer already? Show me the yahoo link or BS Buster is spewing BS? :D
Be honest, how did you come to that conclusion? :whistle:
btw i agree with the later part.. I am Great :tup:

^^Now you are acting real dumb, i am pointing at specific forum where 'such' instances are common but you are beating around the bush. You can get a first hand experience here...

http://forum.********************

PS : is also known as Pakistani defence forum

@ Indians (we all know ajmal is of pakistani origin)

@pakistanis (proof is everywhere, its just the shade of denial that blinds you into believing what you want)

@ajtr (stop kidding yourself)

Let's get back on topic guys, this thread's been derailed enough.

^^Now you are acting real dumb, i am pointing at specific forum where 'such' instances are common but you are beating around the bush but you can get a first hand experience here...

Pakistani Defence Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)

PS : is also known as Pakistani defence forum

So the Pakistani's in this forum dont do that, nice
btw this forum is also known as Pakistani defence forum, perhaps you should be more specific next time.

Is the topic Kasab ??.. I think it has been proved beyond doubt that he is a Pakistani.

Tell that to ajtr who thinks 26/11 is a false flag.

I think I am talking about the people, who are accusing others of having a false flag..without first making an effort to know truth ie like skimming through the other poster's posts on other threads.

When one asserts a point that is not only diameterically opposite of the truth but also deeply hurting to the victims,such questions are bound to arise especially considering the anonymity these internet forums can offer.

So the Pakistani's in this forum dont do that, nice
btw this forum is also known as Pakistani defence forum, perhaps you should be more specific next time.

This is defence.pk, webamaster has urged many-a times to call it defence.pk and Not PDF(which is short for the other forum) as to have no confusion between the two.

This is defence.pk, webamaster has urged many-a times to call it defence.pk and Not PDF(which is short for the other forum) as to have no confusion between the two.

as i said before, whether PDF or defence.ok, this is a Pakistan Defence Forum, be more specific next time.

Are you stupid or something? :disagree:

America is a country of all religions, ethnicities, and cultures.. very similar to India.

Even though I was born in the United States, I am as much, if not more patriotic than most of the citizens living in India.

That was by far the stupidest comment.
here you go.lol pot calling kettle black.

It has got green and white of pakistan flag only saffron has to go with ashok chakra replaced with crescent.:P

on serious note post as stupid as yours should be answered like this only.
And your post was the most intelligent one ???.....:rolleyes:

Sorry bro but you just proved yourself otherwise. :toast_sign:

On a lighter note, I don't blame you. The Tricolor is a nice combination of colors no? :whistle:
And i dont blame you for all your illogical posts.Its just that your confused with your priorities.:frown:

Back
Top Bottom