What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

what a stupid answer! :whistle: so brazil flag coped from pakistani flag because both have red. :rofl:

your post and exposure is stupid. what do you fear to be in USA? are you ashamed of your country?

istockphoto_1242008-ashamed-in-corner.jpg

Some one here want to be an Indian!
And someone is ashamed of being other called as indian just coz he attends dinner party.And make a mountain of it.So that someone in you like to take cover of a flag has the gall to call dinner attender as unpatriotic.

nothing wrong there, I support the Shiv Sena in this aspect, Shah rukh should have considered the timing and setting of his interview before he committed to it. He was asking for trouble. 26/11 is still very much fresh in the memory's of every Indian and Shah Rukh must be considerate of those emotions as he is an Indian himself.

Pakistan was not a party to the 26/11, mind that.
Unless he was doing an interview with the JuD Channel(Which I doubt), it is no means justified, isn't it you country that advocates the (now)famous quotation "Artists have no borders" ?
I feel offended by your post........

Came to my conclusion after I read this

Originally Posted by ajtr
lol .you as indian suffer from conspiracy theory and call pakistanis as conspiracy theorist when they blame you for false flag and same you do .what a Hypocrite you are
Again,i dont blame you for lack of comprehension and understanding the above.

no matter how good we be with india we will always get hatred from india so time has came to give answers to indian hatred

How good ? lol what have you done to better ties with India ? Please stop pretending to be the " Better neighbor ", India only reciprocates the hate it gets from you.

@ Indians (we all know ajmal is of pakistani origin)

@pakistanis (proof is everywhere, its just the shade of denial that blinds you into believing what you want)

@ajtr (stop kidding yourself)

Let's get back on topic guys, this thread's been derailed enough.
Tell me how thread is derailed when 26/11 is the foundation Shiv sena used to criticize SRK.Its not that im kidding myself its you who is deluding yourself.

Pakistan was not a party to the 26/11, mind that.
Unless he was doing an interview with the JuD Channel(Which I doubt), it is no means justified, isn't it you country that advocates the (now)famous quotation "Artists have no borders" ?
I feel offended by your post........

And who are you to say that Pakistan had nothing to do with 26/11 ? And yes artist dont have any borders, that is why 90% of your artist come and live in Mumbai, thank Indian's for the open mindedness or people like Atif and Adnan would be eating grass. SRK should have been smart enough to realize the timing of this interview and not gone forward with it, his duty is to serve India and no one else, Pakistan hasnt made him the star that he is today.

This is the perfect example of how to reply when you're proven wrong and have no counter-argument left.

Great Job. Keep it up! :tup::tup:
Whole india knows where were your so called cowboys thackarays and their die hard fans for the first 9 hrs to the attack.:tdown::tdown:

Whole india knows where were your so called cowboys thackarays and their die hard fans for the first 9 hrs to the attack.:tdown::tdown:

And what happened after the first 9 hours?

Did the terrorists leave after first 9 hours?

Had they been killed after first 9 hours?

You are very cleverly choosing to avoid my point.

And I'm not even discussing those 9 hours yet.

Why is it That some of the indian here feel insecure just coz SRK has attended a dinner in london or having made some statements about pakistani cricket players in past.Is that india's security so fragile that it can be blown away by statements of SRK.If such is the case what will you call all those PMs of india right from nehru to manmohan singh who always made peace overtures to pakistan.So in that sense all PMs of india were unpatriotic mind it that includes Hardline BJP party too who made lahore declaration.

For those crucial 9 hrs your hard core shiv sainiks and tackarays were hiding in their holes and came out to do shadow boxing only when forces arrived.

For those crucial 9 hrs your hard core shiv sainiks and tackarays were hiding in their holes and came out to do shadow boxing only when forces arrived.

Jack,why do you even bother to argue with a person who dioesnt know the functional difference between a political party and a paramilitary.

From now on lets disband all Army and keep only Political parties for defence as according to ajtr only they are supposed to protest the people in case of a terrorist attack :lol:

Looks like we have our very own Arundati Roy here.

Last edited:

a. They were not my Shiv Sainiks. :nono:

b. A lot of people went into hiding during the first 9 hours. How the hell is an unarmed civilian supposed to react? They acted when they could. How does this prove that the way they reacted to SRK's announcement is wrong?:blink:

Why is it That some of the indian here feel insecure just coz SRK has attended a dinner in london or having made some statements about pakistani cricket players in past.Is that india's security so fragile that it can be blown away by statements of SRK.If such is the case what will you call all those PMs of india right from nehru to manmohan singh who always made peace overtures to pakistan.So in that sense all PMs of india were unpatriotic mind it that includes Hardline BJP party too who made lahore declaration.

This is not about insecurity,its about respecting his own countryman's emotion's

All this may work fine in ur country as they have allowed u to use the flag of arch nemesis,but all this dont work here

Back
Top Bottom