What's new

Shahrukh Khan surrenders to Shiv Sena threats

And who are you to say that Pakistan had nothing to do with 26/11 ? And yes artist dont have any borders, that is why 90% of your artist come and live in Mumbai, thank Indian's for the open mindedness or people like Atif and Adnan would be eating grass. SRK should have been smart enough to realize the timing of this interview and not gone forward with it, his duty is to serve India and no one else, Pakistan hasnt made him the star that he is today.

Who are you to say that Pakistan did have anything to do with it ? It's been two years since the incident occurred and still no proof has come up of implicating any Pakistani agency/institution or organization in the attacks. JuD is not the representative of the average Pakistani, so you have no right to do any sort of finger pointing unless you have any credible evidence.
Secondly, that 90% figure is so poor and distorted that I cannot even begin to correct it, however I shall do my best:
How many artists can you count in the last decade that came to work in India:
1) Adnan Sami
2) Atif
3) Amanat Ali
4) Shafqat Amanat
5) Meera
6) Mona Lisa
Honestly speaking, if you believe these are 90% of our artists than I can only imagine how little yo know about Pakistan ! Instead of 90% these people aren't even a fraction of a percent of performing artists in Pakistan, and if they aren't "eating grass" as you say...these guys would have managed as well, for better or for worst......
It is indeed India that made him a star and it is indeed his duty to serve India, i'm not even upset over him cancelling the interview, he can go to hell as far as I am concerned(sorry SRK fans) but it was your choice of words that I found disturbing........

26/11 left a deep impact on Indians, where in even many peace nicks have came around to believe peace/goodwill with Pakistan is not possible and let's live with the fact that we have to deal with terrorism emanating from Pakistan, so let's pay them back in same coin and hence when everybody remotely Indian is trying to isolate Pakistan, here he is trying to build bridges :(

As far as thackreys are concerned it sure is expected from them to jump on such an opportunity but real bad timing on part of Shahrukh khan (November when the country is mourning 26/11) :hang2:

Americans are angry that SRK's crap movies make more money worldwide than the genuine quality movies of America.

I don't know a single movie of SRK which were of genuine quality. If you think otherwise please mention your choice.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Americans are angry that SRK's crap movies make more money worldwide than the genuine quality movies of America.

I don't know a single movie of SRK which were of genuine quality. If you think otherwise please mention your choice.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Swades and Chak-de were good

is there any new movies of SRK on the pipeline?? last time he had this whole IPL controversy going on during the release of My Name is Khan. Again he had this Shiv Sena as his proxy publicity agent. Now he is again in the spotlight. What is upto?? Believe me, all these bollywood stars are hand in glove with SS & MNS.

or people like Atif and Adnan

atif and adnan dont make up 90% of our artists, unless you are counting on the size of adnan sami, its exaggeration.

Edit: Sorry i know noticed just now, kakgeta has pointed it out already.

Shiv Senha has a lot of problems especially in someones personal life.

sorry, but pakistanis cannot understand the pain we have because of 26/11... i sound harsh but the pakistanis have developed a thick skin about the attacks in their own backyards.... this is a routine matter for them but not for us... even i have seen on these very forum , during many attacks in pakistan (karachi, islamabad etc) people are posting on stupid and funny thread and on other useless threads ...how they boast about getting few f16 from US, who are killing their own people and violating their Sovereignty... this is a harsh reality.. for indians 26/11 is a attack on india and we cannot forget about it for a bit...

p.s. as we all know ajtr is a pakistani so dont need to feed him/her... another conspiracy theorist

Last edited:
sorry, but pakistanis cannot understand the pain we have because of 26/11... i sound harsh but the pakistanis have developed a thick skin about the attacks in their own backyards.... this is a routine matter for them but not for us... even i have seen on these very forum , during many attacks in pakistan (karachi, islamabad etc) people are posting on stupid and funny thread and other threads of useless threads ...how they boast about getting few f16 from US, who are killing their own people and violating their Sovereignty... this is a harsh reality.. for indians 26/11 is a attack on india and we cannot forget about it for a bit...

p.s. as we all know ajtr is a pakistani so dont need to feed him/her... another conspiracy theorist

Haahaa, Ek ke to zhende utaar diye...ab ye ek aur kabootar:rofl::rofl:

nothing wrong there, I support the Shiv Sena in this aspect, Shah rukh should have considered the timing and setting of his interview before he committed to it. He was asking for trouble. 26/11 is still very much fresh in the memory's of every Indian and Shah Rukh must be considerate of those emotions as he is an Indian himself.

Well, without offense...in every Indian muslim heart, Pakistan lives inn.But anyway big political organization should distant themselves from molesting art and culture.

Well, without offense...in every Indian muslim heart, Pakistan lives inn.But anyway big political organization should distant themselves from molesting art and culture.
what i can say !!! delusion... google abdul hamid

That is an interesting theory. I'll ask my cardiac-surgeon brother back in Bombay to confirm this!
Only thing is: he is gonna :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom