What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

wiki :D

bro , look , the range you're talking about is operational radius , not the actual range that the drone can travel .in 24h flight .

let me explain more :

operational radius is the range the drone can go without loosing its link with the base . in case of shahed its about 2000 km

combat range (if the link limitations are ignored) is the range which the drone can travel no matter what . which in case of shahed is 3400 km

and there is another range , which is the range which the drone can go and come back safely , which is 1700 kms .

because 3400/2 = 1700 .

i hope i was clear .

Shahed 129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1.wiki has no credit for me.
2.continuous flight 3400km => range =1700km, unless you want a one way ticket for our drone, as our bro said.
3.range 3400km => continuous flight 6800km
combat range = (1700km - combat time) =<1700
am I clear?:D

Last edited:
2.continuous flight 3400km => range 1700km, unless you want a one way ticket for our drone, as our bro said.
exactly brother :D

2.continuous flight 3400km => range =1700km, unless you want a one way ticket for our drone, as our bro said.
exactly brother :D
In a matter of fact Shahed-129 has a range of 1700kms(not 3400km)

Edit: I just reverted back Shahed-129 range on wikipedia

In a matter of fact Shahed-129 has a range of 1700kms(not 3400km)

Edit: I just reverted back Shahed-129 range on wikipedia
@mohsen

azizam kamelan hagh dari be wikipedia hata negah ham nakoni . WHAT THE FoOK :lol:

hala shoma ke edit cardi jade aghal dorost bezan !!!

max bordesh 2000km hast :

The home-made aircraft is capable of hitting targets at a distance of 1,700-2,000 kilometers.

PressTV - Iran unveils Shahed 129 unmanned aerial vehicle

Last edited:
@mohsen

azizam kamelan hagh dari be wikipedia hata negah ham nakoni . WHAT THE FoOK :lol:

hala shoma ke edit cardi jade aghal dorost bezan !!!

max bordesh 2000km hast :

The home-made aircraft is capable of hitting targets at a distance of 1,700-2,000 kilometers.

PressTV - Iran unveils Shahed 129 unmanned aerial vehicle
I know this, I posted the info according to persian source, in the first reports(before it became armed) IRGC officials stated the range as 2000 km while in the later reports(after it became armed) they stated it as 1700km

گزارش فارس از ویژگی‌های جدیدترین پهپاد دوربرد و بمب افکن سپاه حمل همزمان هشت بمب و موشک توسط پهپاد شاهد 129/ شعاع عملیاتی 1700 کیلومتر/ مداومت پروازی 24 ساعته

Never trust Iranian English sources, they are mostly written by reporters without any knowledge, we should pay attention to the details mentioned by military officials.

I know this, I posted the info according to persian source, in the first reports(before it became armed) IRGC officials stated the range as 2000 km while in the later reports(after it became armed) they stated it as 1700km

گزارش فارس از ویژگی‌های جدیدترین پهپاد دوربرد و بمب افکن سپاه حمل همزمان هشت بمب و موشک توسط پهپاد شاهد 129/ شعاع عملیاتی 1700 کیلومتر/ مداومت پروازی 24 ساعته

Never trust Iranian English sources, they are mostly written by reporters without any knowledge, we should pay attention to the details mentioned by military officials.

sorry bro , ama man etemadam be presstv kheyli bishtar az farsnews hast !!!

aslan bord 1700 gheyre momkene !!

tooye chill thread yek post gozashtam lotfan boro bekhoon

It is established that the 1700km range mentioned can only be achieved with autopilot. The actual "communication range" of the UAV is 200 km (Which was described as "observation range" by the IRGC commander during his interview)

It is established that the 1700km range mentioned can only be achieved with autopilot. The actual "communication range" of the UAV is 200 km (Which was described as "observation range" by the IRGC commander during his interview)
No, autopilot is needed only for the middle space, the second guiding unite can be at the other side, for example another unite inside Lebonan, etc. this is specially what we have done in our previous drones..
if they wanted they could say 200km is the communication range, but they didn't. that communication range is a critical information, so they wont publish it.

Last edited:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCgQFjAA&url=http://forums.********.com/showthread.php?t=90374&ei=-yNIU7SaOOO60wW-s4CgCQ&usg=AFQjCNGlmgTIMvHDp-XnDUPxeOigUpPUSA

Iranian UAV spotted over Syria could be a heavily modified drone (with Predator inputs)
Apr 11 2014 - 0 Comments
Shahed-129-modified.jpg

By David Cenciotti
A better look at the images of the Iranian drone emerged so far highlighted something interesting.
New screenshots coming from Syria give a better view of the Shahed 129 spotted over Damascus on Apr. 10.

Noteworthy, such photos show that the version used by the Syrian Armed Forces of the made-in-Iran UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle), is sensibly different by the one unveiled in September 2013 in Tehran.

Indeed, the remotely piloted aircraft features a nose section whose shape resembles that of a U.S. Predator/Reaper and a tall antenna mounted on top of it.

Judge by comparing the image on top with the following one:

Image credit: U.S. Air Force

This seemingly extensive modifications make the drone’s front part more similar to an MQ-9/1 than a Israeli Hermes 450 model.

Iran is not unfamiliar with domestic modifications to western drones: they have been able to recover/capture some U.S. remotely piloted aircraft, including a Scan Eagle (and the famous stealthy RQ-170).

The question is: did they put their hands on some parts of an MQ-9 as well?

H/T to Kasra Ghanbari for the heads-up

The Aviationist » Iranian UAV spotted over Syria could be a heavily modified drone (with Predator inputs)

US military deploys drones over Syria

Eyes over Syria: Using Drones to Monitor Atrocities
RUSI Analysis, 27 Aug 2013

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...R26CBfoQ5eITgBjv3L2_xTQ&bvm=bv.64542518,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CGIQFjAK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.haaretz.com%2Fnews%2Fmiddle-east%2Freport-u-s-drones-flying-over-syria-to-monitor-crackdown-1.413348&ei=-yNIU7SaOOO60wW-s4CgCQ&usg=AFQjCNHNTjqR26CBfoQ5eITgBjv3L2_xTQ&bvm=bv.64542518,d.d2k

Back
Top Bottom