What's new

Why Armenia And Serbia Might Seek Iranian Drones

Including in all probability from Russia whose forces they'd need to forcibly remove. Not that Iran responding would depend on whether or not Russia steps in though.
Although Putin can be unpredictable, If you have any notion that Russia cares about the American puppet regime in Yerevan you're sadly mistaken.

the rest of your post is classic Iranian delusions of grandeur. Doesn't really deserve a comment.

Some facts about this Issue.

Baku Azerbaijan is Iranian historical land (like Ukraine is to Russia)...Azaris (I am 1/2 Azari myself) were part of original people who created the "Persian" people some 3000 years ago..Azaris have racial + religious + historical ties only to Iran and have mixed with "Fars" Iranians for 3000 years. Today most Iranian families have an Azari in them..they happen to speak a dialect of turkish language and that is their only tie to the Turks.

Armenia border with Iran can not be changed without a major war with Iran..It is a real RED line ..so If turks want a war with Iran then Turks will get a war with Iran. the Outcome will be destruction of Turkey,Iran and Baku..something that makes Israel very happy..

PS: Muhammed is also 100% full AZARI so any one writing about this issue should pay attention ..you are hearing from Azaris.:woot:

Last edited:
Although Putin can be unpredictable, If you have any notion that Russia cares about the American puppet regime in Yerevan you're sadly mistaken.

The zionist vassal in Baku will call President Putin, order him to withdraw Russian troops from the area and Russia will oblige... Sure, how could I be so naive as to not realize.

Jests aside, Russia tends to be rather picky as to who will be allowed access to her maritime borders in the Caspian Sea and who won't. NATO members belong to the second category. As confirmed by the treaty on the status of the Caspian signed between littoral states. Nor is Moscow particularly interested in paving the way for a geopolitical rival (which sometime down the road may well start eyeing Russia's own Moslem- or Turkic-inhabited regions) to increase its strategic depth just like that, and to establish a direct bridge to Russia's backyard in Central Asia.

Here too, it's not about Armenia proper nor about its current ruler. The geostrategic significance of the southern Caucasus and the ramifications such an act by Baku would have, extend well beyond the Armenian question. Including from Moscow's perspective.

the rest of your post is classic Iranian delusions of grandeur. Doesn't really deserve a comment.

Says a user who's keeping on about some invasion and forceful land grab which did not actually happen. If that's not textbook projection, I don't know what is.

As for Iran being easily intimidated when it comes to pressing matters of national security, you can always ask the Turkish-backed insurgency in Syria about how their "regime change" plans went.

Last edited:
If they start to blockade Iranian access to Armenia, Russia and Europe they will be the massive losers!

This corridor is not the main topic but you are the real price for them get my gist. They will come knocking and you will not find Iran to be the aggressors but they will come knocking in due time.

This just gives them verbale confirmation that you are on the list amongst other things once the NATO cavalry comes it comes thru there and they will lay claim on iranian territories.

The best course of political manvouring for Iran is strong ties with Azerbaijan and Turkey and distance themselves from Armenia and don't trust Russia they will watch Iran fall next when the NATO cavalry comes Iran is party in the Ukraine war and don't assume they will forget this in Brussels and Wasthington they will come in due time hence only Azerbaijan and Turkey can deny it from coming from that angle.. the Gulf will deny access entry but Iraq will have no choice but to give it main while Turkey-Azerbaijan coming from the North will be the final nail in the coffin

Last edited:
I have a bit Azeri blood from Badkube (In Persian: City of winds) too

I will get died for 1000 times to take back our mother lands since 3500 years ago until 1850's

Greeks will get demolished if they have 'any' claim on our historical lands...
What greeks have to do with this dude?

Sooner or later Azerbaijan will march into Zangezur. Yes Armenia is a CSTO member but according to the 2020 treaty Azerbaijan is entitled to those lands and Russia signed it.
That is a lie. Should be simple for you to prove that claim by pointing to the relevant part of the 2020 ceasefire agreement (not a treaty). I will save you some time: you can't because it doesn't exist and you made that up.

That is a lie. Should be simple for you to prove that claim by pointing to the relevant part of the 2020 ceasefire agreement (not a treaty). I will save you some time: you can't because it doesn't exist and you made that up.

Terms of the agreement​

9. All economic and transport connections in the region shall be unblocked. The Republic of Armenia shall guarantee the security of transport connections between the western regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Nakhchivan Autonomous
The Border Guard Service of the Russian Federal Security Service shall be responsible for overseeing the transport connections.
Subject to agreement between the Parties, the construction of new transport communications to link the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic with the western regions of Azerbaijan will be ensured.

Turks will get a war with Iran. the Outcome will be destruction of Turkey,Iran and Baku
Lol

At least you understand that it will make Israelis very very happy indeed.

For me, Zangezur's fate is sealed in that ceasefire agreement. The only question is if Iran wants to go down with Armenia.

Terms of the agreement​

9. All economic and transport connections in the region shall be unblocked. The Republic of Armenia shall guarantee the security of transport connections between the western regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Nakhchivan Autonomous
The Border Guard Service of the Russian Federal Security Service shall be responsible for overseeing the transport connections.
Subject to agreement between the Parties, the construction of new transport communications to link the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic with the western regions of Azerbaijan will be ensured.
I am not sure if you have comprehension issues but that clearly does not support the false assertion that the agreement provides that "Azerbaijan is entitled to those lands".

I am not sure if you have comprehension issues but that clearly does not support the false assertion that the agreement provides that "Azerbaijan is entitled to those lands".
The problem is that Armenians do not comply with this agreement and Azerbaijan uses force for this reason. All these Zangezur belong to Azerbaijan statements are just propaganda to support this military actions.

The problem is that Armenians do not comply with this agreement and Azerbaijan uses force for this reason.

Attempting to annex or forcefully occupy the area would still constitute a violation of the agreement, purported Armenian obstruction notwithstanding. And it would invite Iranian intervention to boot.

Last edited:
Lol

At least you understand that it will make Israelis very very happy indeed.

For me, Zangezur's fate is sealed in that ceasefire agreement. The only question is if Iran wants to go down with Armenia.
Red lines are drawn..set is ready..lets see who blinks first.

The problem is that Armenians do not comply with this agreement and Azerbaijan uses force for this reason. All these Zangezur belong to Azerbaijan statements are just propaganda to support this military actions.
Don't change the subject. Your compatriot claimed "according to the 2020 treaty Azerbaijan is entitled to those lands [Zangezur]". You replied to attempt to substantiate that, now you backtrack and admit those claims are just propaganda?

But it seems we are agreement, the 2020 ceasefire agreement does NOT say that Azerbaijan is entitled to Armenian lands such as what you call Zangezur.

Don't change the subject. Your compatriot claimed "according to the 2020 treaty Azerbaijan is entitled to those lands [Zangezur]". You replied to attempt to substantiate that, now you backtrack and admit those claims are just propaganda?

But it seems we are agreement, the 2020 ceasefire agreement does NOT say that Azerbaijan is entitled to Armenian lands such as what you call Zangezur.
Agreement said there will be a corridor in Zangezur (under Russian peacekeeper watch) but Armenians did not comply and now there is use of force.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom