What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

Shahed 129 (Persian: شاهد ١٢٩, English: "Eye-Witness") is an Iranian Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV) first publicly unveiled in September 2012. The aircraft is claimed to be capable of carrying out combat and reconnaissance missions with an endurance of 24 hours, making it the first Iranian MALE UAV

Shahed 129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Range: 3,400 km (2,113 mi; 1,836 nmi)
  • Endurance: 24 hours
  • Service ceiling: 7,315 m (24,000 ft)
Cool stuff mate, any chance Pakistan can get it, well of course we'll pay :D

Shahed 129 (Persian: شاهد ١٢٩, English: "Eye-Witness") is an Iranian Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV) first publicly unveiled in September 2012. The aircraft is claimed to be capable of carrying out combat and reconnaissance missions with an endurance of 24 hours, making it the first Iranian MALE UAV

Was talking about Accuracy or payload ,seems it is undisclosed . Thanks anyways :)

Sure brother :)

we might even be interested in giving them for free :D

more secure pakistan is directly in line with our national security .

so less TTP is always appreciated :lol:
A video of your drone deploying missiles is always appreciated on this forum, i'm willing to wait too :)
Btw :tdown: to the free stuff, our new policy is trade!

2Tkv3d.jpg

a vertical antenna plus a predator like nose.

wasn't its range 1700km?

any source?
wiki :D

bro , look , the range you're talking about is operational radius , not the actual range that the drone can travel .in 24h flight .

let me explain more :

operational radius is the range the drone can go without loosing its link with the base . in case of shahed its about 2000 km

combat range (if the link limitations are ignored) is the range which the drone can travel no matter what . which in case of shahed is 3400 km

and there is another range , which is the range which the drone can go and come back safely , which is 1700 kms .

because 3400/2 = 1700 .

i hope i was clear .

where the fuckk is sahed 285
troll alert @Serpentine
send this Turk home pls

Back
Top Bottom