What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

well interesting this drone looks like the offspring of a marriage between Fotros and shahed-129 ,the front part is Fotros and the back part is Shahed-129

Nice UCAV congrats to Iran, what surprises me is that Iran have made many things by them self and Pakistan is not able to do so why?

I don't see Iran going to war with Israel, neither do I see Hezbollah doing so. So might as well be genuine about it.

In probable war bro.I dont want to type off topics.Do u know when USA occupied kuwait sharon said:I want just to send tanks and gain oil of arabs in persian gulf and change it to jewish oil.the only obstacle against israel was Hezbollah.

Anyone, inform me about the ATGMs on the UAV, or any A-G missile?
Sadid-1 A-G laser guided smart missile :

36580_328.jpg

442063_359.jpg

superior equivalent of israeli Spike LR made by rafael company :

SPIKE.jpg

in future upgrades and in the new upcoming UCAV dubbed "sofreh mahi" , new Air-Air missiles will also be used .

Computer genrated pic of sofreh mahi made by @SOHEIL :

SofrehMahi11.jpg

In probable war bro.I dont want to type off topics.Do u know when USA occupied kuwait sharon said:I want just to send tanks and gain oil of arabs in persian gulf and change it to jewish oil.the only obstacle against israel was Hezbollah.

What are you talking about? Lebanese offshore gas? Hezbollah is not important to Israel at this moment, they're an obstacle to theirselves for taking the fight to Syria against Syrian people for the sake of the regime. Hezbollah doesn't kill civilians themselves, however they pave the way for Syrian regime to capture towns and families are massacred when Syrian regime kills people and arose women.

What are you talking about? Lebanese offshore gas? Hezbollah is not important to Israel at this moment, they're an obstacle to theirselves for taking the fight to Syria against Syrian people for the sake of the regime. Hezbollah doesn't kill civilians themselves, however they pave the way for Syrian regime to capture towns and families are massacred when Syrian regime kills people and arose women.
I didn't know Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra Daesh and the rest of foreign terrorists in Syria are called Syrian people and families!!!

I didn't know Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra Daesh and the rest of foreign terrorists in Syria are called Syrian people and families!!!

Ha, here we go again, you guys are really a waste of time. I'm going to leave it between you and God, keep justifying the crimes just like Arabs justified crimes against your people in the past. Let your fate be decided with God, I'm sure Imam Hussein is proud of you. This is pointless, all the so called 'Muslims' in our world are actually nothing like Muslims.

The hundreds of thousands of Syrians killed you're referring to them as 'Al-Qaeda', I know personally know many families who had their relatives and children murdered by Shabihaah and we all know this is a crackdown on the Syrian people. You Iranians and Saudi Arabians go really far in justifying violence.

You're the enemy of Ali and Imam Hussein and they had nothing to do with you don't compare yourselves to them. Ali hated your kind at his time and killed Mushrikeen at his time. Iran and Saudi Arabia only care for their influence, they both don't want Islam to prosper in the region.

Last edited:
Ha, here we go again, you guys are really a waste of time. I'm going to leave it between you and God, keep justifying the crimes just like Arabs justified crimes against your people in the past. Let your fate be decided with God, I'm sure Imam Hussein is proud of you. This is pointless, all the so called 'Muslims' in our world are actually nothing like Muslims.
I'm totally OK with God's judgement, cause I know neither God, nor Imam Hussein wont refer to Al-Arabiah, Al-Jazirah, CNN, Foxnews, and the rest of the sources which you use.

I'm totally OK with God's judgement, cause I know neither God, nor Imam Hussein wont refer to Al-Arabiah, Al-Jazirah, CNN, Foxnews, and the rest of the sources which you use.

You're both going to be up for a rude awakening. Don't comfort yourselves, God will punish you both severely especially since in reality you know the truth of what's going on but your political ambitions exceed your fear of God.

You're both going to be up for a rude awakening. Don't comfort yourselves, God will punish you both severely especially since in reality you know the truth of what's going on but your political ambitions exceed your fear of God.
well, what I know in today's reality is that God's number one enemies on earth are all against Syrian government and resistance. you better be worry about yourself and the source of your info. the blood of Syrian people is on your hand too. the very same people which your side doesn't want to let to choose their government in a free referendum.

Back
Top Bottom