What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

Sadid-1 A-G laser guided smart missile :

36580_328.jpg

442063_359.jpg

superior equivalent of israeli Spike LR made by rafael company :

SPIKE.jpg

Thats alot of smoke... i read tht iranian ucavs also used RPGs in the past?

in future upgrades and in the new upcoming UCAV dubbed "sofreh mahi" , new Air-Air missiles will also be used .

Computer genrated pic of sofreh mahi made by @SOHEIL :

SofrehMahi11.jpg

A UCAV with 2 jet engines and a wierd design ... very unconventional... a link would be appreciated.

well, what I know in today's reality is that God's number one enemies on earth are all against Syrian government and resistance. you better be worry about yourself and the source of your info. the blood of Syrian people is on your hand too. the very same people which your side doesn't want to let to choose their government in a free referendum.

I'm against Arab regimes and western nations interference in our region as well. Politically, we can understand what is better. Morally, me and you know the truth about the Syrian regime, God doesn't support either side, he supports the Muslims who are making efforts for an Islamic world. I don't get misinformation, I know more than enough then I need to and know people close to the Syrian regime, Hezbollah and Iran. We're putting political interests above what's right or wrong, and we will be punished for this. You know very well I do stand with the resistance, however, what's going on in Syria has nothing to do with the resistance and we should be embarrassed and ashamed for what's going on there.

I'm against Arab regimes and western nations interference in our region as well. Politically, we can understand what is better. Morally, me and you know the truth about the Syrian regime, God doesn't support either side, he supports the Muslims who are making efforts for an Islamic world. I don't get misinformation, I know more than enough then I need to and know people close to the Syrian regime, Hezbollah and Iran. We're putting political interests above what's right or wrong, and we will be punished for this. You know very well I do stand with the resistance, however, what's going on in Syria has nothing to do with the resistance and we should be embarrassed and ashamed for what's going on there.
No, what you said about the political motive doesn't apply to us. that's the very difference between our government and the rest of the governments in the whole world, actually that's the real difference between Sunni and Shiah. Shiah believes that only a religious man who puts obedience to God ahead of everything should be the leader of the government, that's the meaning of the "Velaiate Faghih - ولایت فقیه", unlike the Sunnis which will accept any governor even Seculars or thieves (Arab kings) as their governors. if we knew Asad is such a man as the western sources are claiming we wouldn't defend him, but our info says something 180^ opposite to them.
Iran offered its peace plan for Syria about 2 years ago and it was a 7 step for an free election under international observation, but this is your side which has rejected the plan, cause they want the Asad to be removed from the list of Candidates, cause they know Asad is the winner in any election in Syria, if you really care about the Syrian and don't have any political motivation then you should accept this plan.

Last edited:
No, what you said about the political motive doesn't apply to us. that's the very difference between our government and the rest of the governments in the whole world, actually that's the real difference between Sunni and Shiah. Shiah believes that only a religious man who puts obedience to God ahead of everything should be the leader of the government, that's the meaning of the "Velaiate Faghih - ولایت فقیه", unlike the Sunnis which will accept any governor even Seculars or thieves (Arab kings) as their governors. if we knew Asad is a such a man as the western sources are claiming we wouldn't defend him, but our info says something 180 opposite to them.
Iran offered its peace plan for Syria about 2 years ago and it was a 7 step for an free election under international observation, but this is your side which has rejected the plan, cause they want the Asad to be removed from the list of Candidates, cause they know Asad is the winner in any election in Syria, if you really care about the Syrian and don't have any political motivation then you should accept this plan.

Do you speak any Arabic? If not, I want to discuss this in private with you.

Nope,if west destroy syria army and resistance,there is no resistance against zionist ,they will do what they want, Palestine is totally dead and middle east will occupied by zionist regime very very easy like butter. muslims will totally fail against USA and west and as i said palestine lebanon and... will totally die.
Jordan is not against zionist regime indeed king abdullah is a puppet of west.(maybe u khnow this clearly). Even his mother is a zionist christian(muna al hussain: her father is walter percy and her other is doris elizabeth sultan).
Destroying Syria and end hafez and bashar rulling always was one of the greatest desires of west to destroy whole of resistance and convert Syria to another puppet like jordan and saudi.there are couple years that west is planning to weaken n destroying Syria and lebanon resistance that are last resistances against zionist regime in whole of muslim world exclude iran.
And it is the reason why west is not afraid to support murders in Syria and wreck Syria.everyday USA is supporting killers in Syria.First to weaken Syria more and more and it is not important how many people die.second they want destroy all the terrorists in Syria and dont let they leak in europe and USA.
france and usa are killing muslims that are fighting against christians in mali in name of assult against extremist terrorists but even one moment doesnt leave supporting the most crazy dangrous terrorist in Syria.

Last edited:
Congratulations on this development, i believe Indian MALE UAV will also be tested this year or they're already testing.

And good to see you @SOHEIL after a long time, hopefully you're doing good.
The one which we have devloped doesnt even come close.I mean this thing has combat range of 1400 km,even Tejas does'nt have this much range.
Congratulations to Iran @haman10

The one which we have devloped doesnt even come close.I mean this thing has combat range of 1400 km,even Tejas does'nt have this much range.
Congratulations to Iran @haman10

Gradually we'll be there, maybe RUSTOM has higher payload. Or we can increase the wingspan to increase the lift, hence less energy required to keep it flying, increasing range.

Back
Top Bottom