What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

They only bought those as they don't needed advance & expensive UAVs for the purpose of border patrol.

If you dont know stealth drone that that is a surprise to me, this is what it is and Iran claimed to bring down one.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/09/w...us-drone-on-tv-and-lodges-a-protest.html?_r=0

Its not "stealth" but a high altitude UAV.. and US invested a shit load of money on tht.. which right now we dont? and not many countries even with $ have such UAVs.. woh alehda baat hai k agar app samjho k Iran ka uav aur stealth fighter wakay hi kaam kartay haien..

which retard adds Fiber-optic to IR homing ?
Retard is one who is asking such questions. :coffee:

Adding fiber optic to IR homing allows u to:

1) fire from enclosed positions.
2) attack hidden by terrain targets.
3) observe during the flight redirect missile to higher priority target, abort mission if necessary, hit target much more accurately.
4) lock on target after launch (LOAL) and thus increase range.

besides , Wikipedia and janes say sth else , unless you know better than them :lol:
Here what wikipedia says:

Guidance system: Infrared homing

Spike-LR It adds fiber-optic communication to and from the launching soldier during flight.

Note, fiber optic in Spike-LR does not replace IR homing, it is added to it.

remember this pic , its gonna be your nightmare :lol:

m02013092800009.jpg
If this thing will ever fly then it will be a nice target practice like all ur previous drones.

Its not "stealth" but a high altitude UAV.. and US invested a shit load of money on tht.. which right now we dont? and not many countries even with $ have such UAVs.. woh alehda baat hai k agar app samjho k Iran ka uav aur stealth fighter wakay hi kaam kartay haien..

Kindly go through 2nd link i had posted and you will know that even US have accepted that it was a stealth drone, and I was talking about Iranian's capabilities not US.

Kindly go through 2nd link i had posted and you will know that even US have accepted that it was a stealth drone, and I was talking about Iranian's capabilities not US.

Ok this might hurt people.. but do you think Iranian systems are as advanced? HESA,Saqeh are all reverse engineered F-5 variants etc..

O jaa mama... you dont even know the basics... how many neighbours or countries in the world have operations MALE UAVs and UCAVs? we have both..
FALCO,Shahpar,Burraq,Jasoos,Uqab etc etc to name a few..

Kindly don't call me like that again, one can only get respect if you give it to others. How do you know I don't know the basics?? do you know that both India and Iran are using armed UCAVs and manufacturing many in their own country. your mentioned UAVs are just tactical UAVs mostly with range of 200+ kms.

Ok this might hurt people.. but do you think Iranian systems are as advanced? HESA,Saqeh are all reverse engineered F-5 variants etc..

The discussion is about UAVs and they have made MALE UCAV which is an achievement and they have reverse engineered Cobra gunships which fullfill their needs, we need both of these systems locally built to handle situation in the country, we can not even make basic helo.

Kindly don't call me like that again, one can only get respect if you give it to others. How do you know I don't know the basics?? do you know that both India and Iran are using armed UCAVs and manufacturing many in their own country. your mentioned UAVs are just tactical UAVs mostly with range of 200+ kms.

Sir ji which one is india using? last time i read they were using israeli uavs .. one of which was also shot down by Pakistan..... Shahpar has 250+ range with real time n 7+ hours endurance.. while specs of Burraq arent out yet.. which will be probably more... who knows NESCOM etc guys might be working on something else aswell... ab bhai yeh na kahien k rpg walay uavs bhi bohat sophisticated haien jou yeh log use kar rahay haien... ya photoshop walay jahaz ?

The discussion is about UAVs and they have made MALE UCAV which is an achievement and they have reverse engineered Cobra gunships which fullfill their needs, we need both of these systems locally built to handle situation in the country, we can not even make basic helo.

I can make a P.S Starship..

Sir ji which one is india using? last time i read they were using israeli uavs .. one of which was also shot down by Pakistan..... Shahpar has 250+ range with real time n 7+ hours endurance.. while specs of Burraq arent out yet.. which will be probably more... who knows NESCOM etc guys might be working on something else aswell... ab bhai yeh na kahien k rpg walay uavs bhi bohat sophisticated haien jou yeh log use kar rahay haien... ya photoshop walay jahaz ?

We have talent but its not utilized or developed properly. for Indian UAVs this link will refresh your memory as you are old member of PDF :-)

INDIA' CURRENT & FUTURE UAVs & UCAVs

True but fact is Iran is making UAVs / UCAVs and helicopter although they are not advance, but they have mastered the basic tech, specially helicopters which we don't make.
Iran builds helicoperts?

Yes wonderful... and ive yet to see an operational indian uav tht even has a range of 100km...

Iran is better example for Pakistan as they are heavily sanctioned and still developed UAV/UCAV although may be not advanced ones, for India they have plenty of money and west is in love with them so they can get off the shelf product with TOT if they want, which may benefit them in their programs specially Israel is collaborating with them in many projects, their HARPY & HEROP are very lethal systems and they have 300 kms UAV just check the thread again u will know it.

Iran is better example for Pakistan as they are heavily sanctioned and still developed UAV/UCAV although may be not advanced ones, for India they have plenty of money and west is in love with them so they can get off the shelf product with TOT if they want, which may benefit them in their programs specially Israel is collaborating with them in many projects, their HARPY & HEROP are very lethal systems and they have 300 kms UAV just check the thread again u will know it.

Harpy etc are nothing but suicide uavs.. with a warhead...

Iran builds helicoperts?

they have copied Cobra gunships.

Introducing Iran's Newest Attack Helos, Wait a Second... | Defense Tech

Harpy etc are nothing but suicide uavs.. with a warhead...

They are big threat to air defense assets specially fire control radars which are located near borders.

Israel Exports Loitering Anti-Missile Drone
IAI Harop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IAI Harpy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harpy-2 Aka Harop Lethal Uav - Air Force Forum - Pakistani Defence Forum

Last edited:
Lmao.. yeah right man... Radars,AD assets will be off while a small slow buzzing uav targets them... get a grip.. im out.

Check out link i have posted about them, one should not underestimate its foe, specially if its big and have money too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom