What's new

Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman provide PM Imran Khan His private Jet

Saudi Crown Prince MBS asked IK, how you are going to USA? IK said, by a commercial plane.
So MBS replied, you are our guest we will not let you go to USA by a commercial flight....take my private plane....

WTF ? I hope he is not expecting something from us in return ..

he is just being hospitable & generous. A lot of wealthy men do that and now let's move on.

This shows the relationship between IK and MBS and Arab tradition of hospitality. MBS offered his private jet and not any Saudi official Plane. Please see it as a positive development and not to try hard to paint everything as negative, which is easier.

Hopefully, Insha Allah, relations at state level will also improve because of personal connection and respect for each other.

Baqi aap sab siyanay log hain.

Judging by the news clip, it appears to be a Boeing 737-700, but a BBJ (Boeing Business Jet) variant.
2062077-imranusarrival-1569081583-292-640x480-300x225.jpg

The winglet gave away the Type used.

Similar types are used by the USAF for POTUS, Vice President and VIP's like Mike Pompeo.

USAF_Boeing_C-40B_CBR_Gilbert-1.jpg

Boeing C-40 (Clipper)

Great Gesture by the King...
On other hand iranian spies are getting arrested..

Pakistan policy is hard to understand KSA who favours israel in its plocies and pak backing those and at other hand play duplicity by ignoring israel

Pak policies should not be like this saudis are at wrong side of islam shpuld not follow them its time to go turkish way
U know turkey accept Israel since 1948?

i don't know why he decide it . he went on PAF gulfstreamIV to jeddah he can use that gulfstream further to USA too with one refueling stop as that saudi b737 did . why he keep his jet in jeddah and go further on saudi jet?any logic ?

Back
Top Bottom