What's new

Russia India China: Special Picture (To All PDF Members)

JUST SEE THE DIFFERENCE
IMG_7134+China+Pakistan+Karakoram+Highway+KK+(25).jpg

Haatho me haath
Uske saath!

:lol:

Oh man! I really am with stupid!:hitwall::hitwall:

You guys don't know the difference between typographical errors and comprehension issues, do you?

Hey buddy, it was you who posted the word ENGLISH in huge letters, in a vain attempt to put someone else down.

It is just so ironic and hilarious, that you made spelling errors in that very same post. :azn:

Oh man! I really am with stupid!:hitwall::hitwall:

You guys don't know the difference between typographical errors and comprehension issues, do you?

I really am with stupid!
Case in point!

Here we go, if your going to pretend to be a grammar Nazi at least run spell check on your own posts... ;)

Here we go, if your going to pretend to be a grammar Nazi at least run spell check on your own posts... ;)

And look who's telling me to get a grip over my typos...someone who types 'your' instead of 'you're' or 'you are'.

I really am with stupid! :hitwall:

C'mon man! Why are you trying so hard to look stupid? Is it so hard to understand the difference between typographical errors and comprehension errors?

Peace!

And look who's telling me to get a grip over my typos...someone who types 'your' instead of 'you're' or 'you are'.

You see that is why i don't pretend to be all "holier than Thou" because i know that to ere is human...

Yet i don't go around calling people "stupid" either. Well if you feel that by calling someone stupid it gives you some authority or lends credibility to the argument you present ?

Furthermore may i remind you that constantly resorting to personal attacks in one thread is considered flaming under the forum rules? We don't want to see you Banned... After all you are rather entertaining.

@iRobot, I am sorry that you got humiliated, but it was your own doing. When lecturing other people on the use of the English language... you should probably avoid making any errors yourself. :azn:

Now can we get back to the thread topic?

Yet i don't go around calling people "stupid" either. Well if you feel that by calling someone stupid it gives you some authority or lends credibility to the argument you present ?

Furthermore may i remind you that constantly resorting to personal attacks in one thread is considered flaming under the forum rules? We don't want to see you Banned... After all you are rather entertaining.

It's alright buddy, thanks for the help though. :)

The fact that he so readily resorts to "personal attacks", just says more about him then it does about anyone else.

iRobot, I am sorry that you got humiliated, but it was your own doing. When lecturing other people on the use of the English language... you should probably avoid making any errors yourself. :azn:

Now can we get back to the thread topic?

Remember that picture i posted of the Cup... I think it finally happened he tripped over his own EGO.. Must have been a huge fall that he is still trying to recover by calling people "stupid"...

Ah well.. On Topic: China-Pakistan = Brotherhood

India - China = Economic Partnership

Two very different things. Are we envious= No

Should we be = no

We are secure enough in the knowledge of our relationship with China and our importance to the WORLD.

It's alright buddy, thanks for the help though. :)

The fact that he so readily resorts to "personal attacks", just says more about him then it does about anyone else.

Remember that picture i posted of the Cup... I think it finally happened he tripped over his own EGO.. Must have been a huge fall that he is still trying to recover by calling people "stupid"...

Yawn! I made my point. It's a different matter that you two couldn't grasp it though.

Peace!

:wave:

Yawn! I made my point. It's a different matter that you two couldn't grasp it though.

Peace!

:wave:

So why don't you do us a favour and bring it down to a level where our primitive minds can begin to comprehend what you are trying to imply ?
So far, all I have managed to grasp is that you think that you are the smartest being around and anyone who doesn't agree is eloquently dubbed "Stupid".

Ah well.. On Topic: China-Pakistan = Brotherhood

India - China = Economic Partnership

Two very different things. Are we envious= No

Should we be = no

We are secure enough in the knowledge of our relationship with China and our importance to the WORLD.

In today's era relation are not stable

Your so called allie ( America ) suddenly become Indian friend :cheesy:

In today's time every one need profit not war

Pakistan is important for China economically (gwadar port ) and if they find any alternative then ????

Your so called allie ( America ) suddenly become Indian friend :cheesy:

Pakistan is important for China economically (gwadar port ) and if they find any alternative then ????

Relations are not stable if you are "fickle".... Remember that

Your so called allie ( America ) suddenly become Indian friend
That is supposed to worry us? If we are true allies with American don't we want them to expand their influence and reach? A friend who denies his friend the chance to progress is NO friend... We are Confident of our worth to America and the West long after the departure of NATO..

Mineral Wealth, untapped resources, Expeditionary Drilling, Growing service sector, Agriculture and one of the most resilient stock markets are just the tip of the iceberg (when it comes to Pakistan).

Pakistan is important for China economically (gwadar port )

You people are soooo Short-sighted... Keep underestimating the value of Pakistan, it is very good for us... An overconfident opponent often makes mistakes.

Keep it Up! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom