What's new

Russia India China: Special Picture (To All PDF Members)

You keep saying that, but you also keep coming back to talk again. Your words and your actions don't match. :azn:

Hint: There is a feature called the "ignore list", I suggest you use it, if you are actually sincere this time in your efforts not to respond.

Pardon me my dear for I can't refrain myself.

It just becomes too difficult to ignore stpidity, you know, and I'm but just a weakling (but not so weak as to seek recourse in 'ignore list'). :D

Resorting to calling someone stupid is “As crazy as hauling timber into the woods.”

Do you understand the difference between calling someone stupid and calling someone's stetements, stupid?

english0.gif

Work on it.

Resorting to calling someone stupid is “As crazy as hauling timber into the woods.”

Ah, let him go. It's quite funny actually. :partay:

It just shows that they can't respond to reasonable arguments, such as me mentioning the reasons why Pakistan is so geopolitically important to both the USA and China.

Also they seem to be upset at the fact that America sent a carrier group to intimidate India in 1971. They forget that Pakistan and America have been allies for a long time...

Do you understand the difference between calling someone stupid and calling someone's stetements, stupid?

english0.gif

Work on it.

Last i checked my IELTS score was 9... That and i got a 1st of my Undergrad from Guildhall... So how about you act mature and understand personal attacks are the sanctuary of a coward.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Since you're unable to spot the stupidity in your statements, let me help you (or rather, let me try to).

Ah, let him go. It's quite funny actually. :partay:

It just shows that they can't respond to reasonable arguments, such as me mentioning the reasons why Pakistan is so geopolitically important to both the USA and China.

Also they seem to be upset at the fact that America sent a carrier group to intimidate India in 1971. They forget that Pakistan and America have been allies for a long time...

Do you know what is stupid about your arguments?

1. Your reason implies that Pakistan's geographic location on the map keeps changing.

Why?

Bacause Pakistan's importance to the US keeps changing.

2. Your posts imply that Pakistan is as important to the US as it was in 1971.

Do you seriously think Pakistan will be as important to the US once the US leaves Afghanistan?

Look at the big picture. Where did this 'importance to US' go when the US was done with the russians in A'stan and packed its bags and decided to leave, 'abandoning' Pakistan, something most Pakistanis cry about even today.

3. Your posts imply that Indians are pissed off at the US sening its Aircraft carrier in 1971.

We WERE pissed off once. (NOTICE THE PAST TENSE?)

Not now. for now we know that when it comes to the US, the things that go in our favour far outnumber those that go against us.

Now you know what was so stupid about your posts. So what should I call this? A eureka moment? :lol:

Thanks for clarification ...

Don't worry i know you have run out of steam, you thanked iRobot for his vehement "personal" rebuke on my understanding of English yet from your quotation and synthesis of two entirely different conversations it seems it is you who appears to be struggling with comprehension.

never mind, as i said, you have run out of concrete material with which to formulate a debate and in your frustration are resorting to image spam, personal attacks and bunny emotes.

Well whatever makes you happy i guess.

Last i checked my IELTS score was 9... That and i got a 1st of my Undergrad from Guildhall... So how about you act mature and understand personal attacks are the sanctuary of a coward.

And I got a 115/120 on a TOEFL IBT, if that makes any difference.

You might be smart, but you're not the smartest. There are always people smarter than you lurking around everywhere, you know.

OUCH ! x3 !

LOL that is funny... you can't even spell the word "statements" and you are lecturing other people on the English language. :D

Oh man! I really am with stupid!:hitwall::hitwall:

You guys don't know the difference between typographical errors and comprehension issues, do you?

Back
Top Bottom