What's new

RSAF gets its first F-15SA

I have relatives and friends working in KSA and they are not labours some are engineers and doctors and they say that behavior is not good with us many times, they treat us like 2nd class people, this what I get from people although they love the place can die for it due to reason it is land of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W).

Then I don't understand what they are doing in KSA then?! As I said your 1-2 relatives living in KSA cannot speak on the behalf of well over 1 million Pakistanis of which the majority only have good things to say about KSA and who are willing to stay even when their visas are expired.

But if you think that everyone is like this then I can't help you.

In any case there can be no comparison as there are no Arabs living in Pakistan or millions of Arab laborers in Pakistan.

Anyway this is my final post regarding this topic of ours. Let's see if I can keep such a promise to myself.

Anyone who is just must acknowledge a few things about Saudi Arabia.

Firstly, they are expending enormous resources into their economic capabilities and potential. Saudi Arabia, at this rate, will have the 14th largest economy on the planet on purchasing power parity. They're diversifying their economy, building advanced universities, technology cities and the like. They're growing at 4% annually and are slowly being identified as a key market for manufacturing and foreign investment. That's an incredible achievement for a country that was, only a few decades ago, thought of as a desolate land stereotypically characterised by the oil-rich Bedouin.

Secondly, their military investments are extraordinary. They're buying high-end equipment, giving their soldiers the best training possible and trying to develop indigenous capability. This thread is perhaps the best demonstration of that.

Saudi Arabia is an evolving story and it's finally starting to brighten up and push its money into the right places. There will be plenty of mistakes - its natural. There will be plenty of questions, doubts and skepticism - its natural. But we have to keep the historical trajectory and context in mind - it's going to take time.

But as Muslims and Arabs, we shouldn't be focusing on the mistakes. We should be focusing on the opportunities and hoping that a Muslim country, regardless of who governs it, does well and succeeds. Its success is our success and every good step it takes is ultimately one for the whole Muslim World. Be that for Indonesia, Pakistan, Turkey or the GCC - we should be focusing on the opportunities and throwing ourselves behind it.

And no, I'm not a Saudi or from the Gulf.

Firstly, they are expending enormous resources into their economic capabilities and potential. Saudi Arabia, at this rate, will have the 14th largest economy on the planet on purchasing power parity. They're diversifying their economy, building advanced universities, technology cities and the like. They're growing at 4% annually and are slowly being identified as a key market for manufacturing and foreign investment. That's an incredible achievement for a country that was, only a few decades ago, thought of as a desolate land stereotypically characterised by the oil-rich Bedouin.

Secondly, their military investments are extraordinary. They're buying high-end equipment, giving their soldiers the best training possible and trying to develop indigenous capability. This thread is perhaps the best demonstration of that.

Saudi Arabia is an evolving story and it's finally starting to brighten up and push its money into the right places. There will be plenty of mistakes - its natural. There will be plenty of questions, doubts and skepticism - its natural. But we have to keep the historical trajectory and context in mind - it's going to take time.

But as Muslims and Arabs, we shouldn't be focusing on the mistakes. We should be focusing on the opportunities and hoping that a Muslim country, regardless of who governs it, does well and succeeds. Its success is our success and every good step it takes is ultimately one for the whole Muslim World. Be that for Indonesia, Pakistan, Turkey or the GCC - we should be focusing on the opportunities and throwing ourselves behind it.

o_O

Impossible !!! You talk about KSA (GCC) like this... :crazy:

Lie ! Lie and again lie ! :hitwall:

You are a Western spy, a traitor, a terrorist ! :partay: :rofl:

No, it's not about being the best. It's the historical reality and you know it and everyone else that has studied Islamic history or just history in general knows that to be the case.

Having said that then every idiot out there can acknowledge that this is not the situation today which NOBODY ever claimed was NOT the case.

Then tell the ENTIRE Muslim world to attack Israel not just KSA. Why the idiotic double standards?

So what?

Or better not throw stones when you live in a glasshouse yourself LIKE all the other Muslim countries and leaders out there. Again something everyone knows about. But keep singling out Arabs as usual due to the historical weight that is on our shoulders.

Personally my main concern is KSA and then the Arab world and after that the Muslim world. This opinion is shared by by far the majority of all Arabs. Make no mistakes about that. Even the Arab Islamists always highlight the Arab world.

lol ... either you are really fool and acting like one ..

First of all, if you read my all posts in this thread , i am not just saying it to KSA , I am sayin git to PAK as well that everyone trying to safe themselves and innocent being killed ...

Also Anything of yours related to KSA, and than Arabs and than Muslim world , shows what i am saying exactly .. and the history you are taking pride was not like this ..

I do not want derail this thread ,But everyone knows hows KSA came into being .... :) so leave that proud history of your away ... and enjoy your new TOY while it last ...

peace ..

@SSG_Commando

Learn a bit of geography before spreading total bullshit. Yemen is very much part of the Arabian Peninsula. Pretty much a integral part of it in fact.

Worry about your own matters instead of spreading nonsense. Nobody cares and stick to the topic.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17610-1355946316-1.gif

@Leviza

So you really could not counter the historical facts I wrote? Did not expect you to do so either so not really a surprise. Yes, by what is now Saudi Arabians uniting what is now KSA all by themselves and never being a Western colony. That's right and you know what? It's going to stay like this. Anyway stick to the topic or the moderators will have to deal with you. Once again nobody cares.

@SSG_Commando

Learn a bit of geography before spreading total bullshit. Yemen is very much part of the Arabian Peninsula. Pretty much a integral part of it in fact. Iraq? You let them burn in 91 and now? Syria you destroyed poor country? Libya you destroyed them because your monarchs couldnt handle the truth out-rightly spoken by Gadaffi? Hazbullah, Muslim brother hood, Hammas are terrorist organizations for you. You dont have any relations with Iran and even Turkey. What are you? PETROL STATIONS?

Worry about your own matters instead of spreading nonsense. Nobody cares and stick to the topic.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17610-1355946316-1.gif

@Leviza

So you really could not counter the historical facts I wrote? Did not expect you to do so either so not really a surprise. Yes, by what is now Saudi Arabians uniting what is now KSA all by themselves and never being a Western colony. That's right and you know what? It's going to stay like this. Anyway stick to the topic or the moderators will have to deal with you. Once again nobody cares.

Who was your founding Father? Forgot him? Lawrence of Arabia. Oh!! Yemins, you fought a war with them in 2009? You forgot it so early. Related to topic.

Ok right, then what is your foreign policy? What are your foreign policy parameters? F-15s, these fighters are needed to threaten Israelis, because Palestinian are in hour of need? Show some gutts? What are you trying to do in Syria, Libya, and Iraq? Can you elaborate it on this forum? How do you collaborate with Israel against Hazbullah and Hammas? What have you done for Palestinians?

You know what you have barren land why dont you give asylum to poor Palestinians just like Syrians, Egyptians and Lebanese have done. Unlike them you have petrol $$. We have given Asylum to millions of Afghans and Kashmiris even Bangalese, Tajiks and Hazaras live in Pakistan and have become Pakistanis. Why dont you do so? Oh!!! Because of your regime, the monrachs?

Last edited:
Did those birds have stealth features of Salient Eagles?

Amazing post.

@Leviza

And you forgot to mention anything about the fact i have posted ? how your kingdom came into being lol ...:omghaha::omghaha:
stay like this.. i am giving another fact of your mentality and i have now lost all sort of respect for arab i had left with little bit..:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The worst case is when we muslims atleast who says what is wrong is wrong ... but you have crossed all lines ...:cuckoo::cuckoo:

LOOK AT THIS WHAT ALLAH SWT SAYS IN QURAN
Capture.PNG

So stay with your "Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques" and provide water for the pilgrims OH BTW YOU GUYS CHARGE FOR THAT AS WELL :)

IF YOU HAVE GONE TO MY PREVIOUS POSTS I HAVE SAID GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW TOY .. BUT YOU BROUGHT UP THIS UP AGAIN ... :)

It's the historical reality and you know it and everyone else that has studied Islamic history or just history in general knows that to be the case.

Let me show you Arab's reality and their history, which you are proud off .... May Allah Guide all of us and arabs ...

traitors - jonelya

The Arab rulers who helped the Non Muslims to take over Jerusalem and make a Jewish homeland
The Holy city of Jerusalem was captured by Non Muslims(The British) in Dec 11,1917 after 730 years of Muslim Rule.

The Holy Land of Jerusalem and the Holy Mosque of Al-Quds in Jerusalem are one of the most sacred places in Islam

Brief History of Muslim Rule in Jerusalem
Let us study the History of Muslim rule in Jerusalem

1. In 637 Second Cliph Sayyidna Omar conquered Jerusalem
  2. It remained under Muslim rule till 1099 whenChristians took over Jerusalem in 1099
  3. Jerusalem was conquered again by Musilms under the leadership of Kurd Warrior King Saladin (Sallahudin Ayubi).
  4. After 730 years, in Dec 11,1917,the British snatched Jerusalem from the Muslims with the help of Arab Muslims themselves.
The Non Muslims could never take over Jerusalem unless helped by the Arabs
This conquest of Jerusalem by the British was done with the help of the following Arab armies of

1.Arab Army of Emirate of Nejd and Hasa (under Abul Aziz Ibn Saud)
2. Kingdom of Hejaz (under Hussain Ibn Ali,Shareef-e-Makkah)

3.Arab Army of Kingdom of Hejaz (under Faisal Ibn Hussain ibn Ali).

4.Arab Army of Emirate of Jabal Shammar.

Along with British Armies of

1. Edmund Allenby, 1st Viscount Allenby (1861-1936)

2. T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia)

Following are the Arab leaders who fought side by side of the British Army to conquer Jerusalem

22px-Arab_Revolt_flag.svg.png
Hussein bin Ali

22px-Arab_Revolt_flag.svg.png
Faisal (son of Hussain bin Ali & founder of Jordon & present day Iraq)

22px-Flag_of_the_Second_Saudi_State.svg.png
Abdul Aziz Ibn Saud (Founder of Saudi Arabia)Abdul-Aziz bin Mitab

And these Arab leaders were ruling the following states.(by the British support)

Kingdom of Hejaz
125px-Flag_of_Hejaz_1917.svg.png
lead by Hussein bin Ali and his son Faisal . The Hedjaz region of western Arabia became an independent state under Hussein's control, until 1925, when, abandoned and isolated by the British policy–which had shifted support to the al Saud family–it was conquered by Saudi Arabia.

Emirate of Nejd and Hasa lead by Abdul Aziz Ibn Saud .

Emirate of Jabal lead by Abdul-Aziz bin Mitab .In 1921 , Emirate of Jabal was conquered & included in the Saudi Arabia by Abdul Aziz Ibn Saud with the help of the British.

All the above states were created by the British themelves by breaking them up from the Ottomon Empire.

al-Hasani getting pounded in here.

:lol:

Go stick to your useless one-liners and your inferiority complexes.

@Leviza

What has that do with Israel? Stop acting like a clown. Israel did not exist back then but came to existence 30 years later. It were LOCAL Arab landlords who sold their land to Zionist migrants from Europe and later after WW2 Jews started migrating in huge numbers into what is now Israel and Palestine.

Jewish land purchase in Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aliyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Chak Bamu @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

Off-topic trolling.

I dont care if you come from the Prophet's lineage, i dont take pride in such nonsense. My point is why do you say i have an inferiority complex when you go at length about bullshit gene pools and what not to prove nothing. Nobody cares what your lineage or history is.

I give up man, you take a silly tongue in cheek comment to complexes. Fact is, you're hollow im not.

:-)
It's not about me. You are just in no position to lecture any Arab, Semite or person from the ancient ME about achievements in history. Be it pre-Islamic or Islamic.

What has the sentence that you quote to do with my person?

Now quite trolling. Nobody cares. You live in the US today after having lived in the UAE as a migrant. Congrats.

PS: KSA's non-oil/gas/natural resources economy is bigger than the entire Pakistani economy. Just so you know and we are only 25 million people (natives) and you are almost 200 million. Nor were we a British or Western colony which would have had certain benefits.

So stop writing nonsense and starting the insults. As I said you are in no position to do that.

PS: I would not have commented on your troll comment (as I almost never do with similar statements of yours) if it was not for you making them constantly here on PDF against almost everybody. Always those same dumb one-liners. Write something interesting for once.

Last edited:
Moderators, I have reported many off-topic posts here that have nothing to do with the topic, please act now, the vast majority from a few Pakistani members. If you guys want to discuss such issues, please create separate threads.

As for the thread, a very impressive addition to the already formidable RSAF. They are by far the the strongest airforce int the Middle East. I'd expect the pilots to be going all over the world, with their machines for various exercises.

What annoys me is that they always decline to send combat jets to RIAT. I would love to see Saudi pilots there, displaying.

All the best Saudi bros.

Moderators, I have reported many off-topic posts here that have nothing to do with the topic, please act now, the vast majority from a few Pakistani members. If you guys want to discuss such issues, please create separate threads.

As for the thread, a very impressive addition to the already formidable RSAF. They are by far the the strongest airforce int the Middle East. I'd expect the pilots to be going all over the world, with their machines for various exercises.

What annoys me is that they always decline to send combat jets to RIAT. I would love to see Saudi pilots there, displaying.

All the best Saudi bros.

Thank you brother. It's good to see a friendly non-trolling post for once. I wish there were more of them. We Saudi Arabians are always happy whenever Pakistan succeeds. I wish that some of your compatriots could be the same or at least not troll if they wish us Arabs bad luck.

Also they don't understand that all of us users here are ordinary people and not in power. We have no responsibility for anything other than ourselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom