What's new

RSAF gets its first F-15SA

Thank you brother. It's good to see a friendly non-trolling post for once. I wish there were more of them. We Saudi Arabians are always happy whenever Pakistan succeeds. I wish that some of your compatriots could be the same or at least not troll if they wish us Arabs bad luck.

Also they don't understand that all of us users here are ordinary people and not in power. We have no responsibility for anything other than ourselves.

No worries dear brother.

In terms of trolling these folks fall into two types. One type is the one who dislikes Arabs, which are a very tiny minority. The other has feelings of frustration, anger and lack perspectives, hence the posts in Gaza. They are the majority (among off-topic posts). Don't offended they say the same thing about Pakistan i.e. that we should deploy our army to fight Israel and so forth.

Back to the topic I never forget back in 2005, meeting a Saudi Tornado pilot at RIAT. We had a great chat and I asked them they should display as well. I'm pretty sure influential types in the RSAF read forums, so guys bring these jets to display please. It is a great PR exercise as well.

Also they don't understand that all of us users here are ordinary people and not in power. We have no responsibility for anything other than ourselves.

No need to find excuses for them.

I am very very very proud of what do our leaders of GCC (Particularly KSA and UAE). Now they do their job perfectly.

That they occupy their own business (Other) ! It is ‘our money, our interests, our business, not theirs’.

Last edited:
Who was your founding Father? Forgot him? Lawrence of Arabia. Oh!! Yemins, you fought a war with them in 2009? You forgot it so early. Related to topic.

Ok right, then what is your foreign policy? What are your foreign policy parameters? F-15s, these fighters are needed to threaten Israelis, because Palestinian are in hour of need? Show some gutts? What are you trying to do in Syria, Libya, and Iraq? Can you elaborate it on this forum? How do you collaborate with Israel against Hazbullah and Hammas? What have you done for Palestinians?

You know what you have barren land why dont you give asylum to poor Palestinians just like Syrians, Egyptians and Lebanese have done. Unlike them you have petrol $$. We have given Asylum to millions of Afghans and Kashmiris even Bangalese, Tajiks and Hazaras live in Pakistan and have become Pakistanis. Why dont you do so? Oh!!! Because of your regime, the monrachs?

A Pakistani is an emotionally charged, stupid person who'd give his food to the beggar and starves himself.

The 7 million Afghani 'Muslim brothers' we naturalized hate us to their guts. If we had treated them like Arabs treat Falestinis during Israeli bombing, they'd respect us instead.

KSA is a mature nation that knows how to follow its interests. Pakistan should learn a thing or two from them.

Last edited:
It's not about me. You are just in no position to lecture any Arab, Semite or person from the ancient ME about achievements in history. Be it pre-Islamic or Islamic.

What has the sentence that you quote to do with my person?

Now quite trolling. Nobody cares. You live in the US today after having lived in the UAE as a migrant. Congrats.

PS: KSA's non-oil/gas/natural resources economy is bigger than the entire Pakistani economy. Just so you know and we are only 25 million people (natives) and you are almost 200 million. Nor were we a British or Western colony which would have had certain benefits.

So stop writing nonsense and starting the insults. As I said you are in no position to do that.

PS: I would not have commented on your troll comment (as I almost never do with similar statements of yours) if it was not for you making them constantly here on PDF against almost everybody. Always those same dumb one-liners. Write something interesting for once.

Your economy runs on migrants, and i was a US national before i moved to UAE. History means jack shit in today's world. Problem with my one liners? Suck it.

Your economy runs on migrants, and i was a US national before i moved to UAE. History means jack shit in today's world. Problem with my one liners? Suck it.

More nonsense.:lol:

History is everything.

@Chak Bamu

As you see some users cannot stop even when they received warnings from moderators not to troll/go off-topic further so they keep going on. Even after you had deleted all those posts.

A Pakistani is an emotionally charged, stupid person who'd give his food to the beggar and starve himself.

The 7 million Afghani 'Muslim brothers' we naturalized hate us to their guts. If we had threated them like Arabs treat Falestinis during Israeli bombing, they'd respect us instead.

KSA is a mature nation that knows how to follow its interests. Pakistan should learn a thing or two from them.

:tup:

More nonsense.:lol:

History is everything.

@Chak Bamu

As you see some users cannot stop even when they received warnings from moderators not to troll/go off-topic further so they keep going on. Even after you had deleted all those posts.

:tup:

History? Saud history? Why are you so defensive, always out there to prove something while crossing racist lines. Khair i was only pulling your leg, you're too easy. Another thread mate.

History? Saud history? Why are you so defensive, always out there to prove something while crossing racist lines. Khair i was only pulling your leg, you're too easy. Another thread mate.

You are a US citizen but you seem not to understand English fully or you are only reading as short posts as your usual one-liners, LOL.

Why the pfuck should I care about the history of Al-Saud? I am talking about Arab, Semitic and ME history that we are all a part of. Don't act dumb.

Just stop trolling and derailing several threads with infantile comments. That's all. This was as serious and informative thread until your gang and yourself destroyed it by going off-topic and trolling.

It's annoying.

@
You are a US citizen but you seem not to understand English fully or you are only reading as short posts as your usual one-liners, LOL.

Why the pfuck should I care about the history of Al-Saud? I am talking about Arab, Semite and ME history that we are all a part of. Don't act dumb.

Just stop trolling and derailing several threads with infantile comments. That's all. This was as serious and informative thread until your gang and yourself destroyed it by going off-topic and trolling.

It's annoying.

What the hell does semite arab history have got to do anything with this thread? This is the reason to post which i did. As far as leadership goes i admire UAE's the most. Best leaders they have in the Arab world. No i dont dislike Arabs, you seem not to get the point i try to make across. You go off on a totally different tangent.

And stop being racist :D

@

What the hell does semite arab history have got to do anything with this thread? This is the reason to post which i did. As far as leadership goes i admire UAE's the most. Best leaders they have in the Arab world. No i dont dislike Arabs, you seem not to get the point i try to make across. You go off on a totally different tangent.

And stop being racist :D

You and your friends are the ones trolling not me. You were the ones that destroyed a informative and serious thread by trolling and going off-topic.

Just stop and nobody will have any problem. I don't have any problems with you or anyone else on PDF. How long do you think I and every other non-Pakistani would last if we trolled Pakistan and you Punjabis in the same manner as you are trolling people on PDF?

Anyway you are doing it again. The moderators deleted off-topic posts, including mine and yours and several others, and even despite this you still had to reply and troll further when the matter was closed.

Why if not to troll?

Anyway I am out.

You and your friends are the ones trolling not me. You were the ones that destroyed a informative and serious thread by trolling and going off-topic.

Just stop and nobody will have any problem. I don't have any problems with you or anyone else on PDF. How long do you think I and every other non-Pakistani would last if we trolled Pakistan and you Punjabis in the same manner as you are trolling people on PDF?

Anyway you are doing it again. The moderators deleted off-topic posts, including mine and yours and several others, and even despite this you still had to reply and troll further when the matter was closed.

Why if not to troll?

Anyway I am out.

Punjabis, please man i got no issues. I'm not the one to take offense, this is internet baby. Anyways i apologize. Will troll non informative threads.

GTG time to catch up on some work.

:-)

Punjabis, please man i got no issues. I'm not the one to take offense, this is internet baby. Anyways i apologize. Will troll non informative threads.

GTG time to catch up on some work.

:-)

No harm done it's just that every single thread involving anything from the Arab world or ME as a whole is infested by trolling. So when normally good and constructive members like you (when you want to, LOL) start doing it too it's disappointing man.

Good luck!

@al-Hasani , I see that I need not intervene. I did thread ban informant, and seeing that you have ended your prickly conversation on a somewhat positive note, I am feeling bad about it.

PS> informant's thread ban lifted.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani , I see that I need not intervene. I did thread ban informant, and seeing that you have ended your prickly conversation on a somewhat positive note, I am feeling bad about it.

Mate, that was your own decision and I never asked for anyone to get banned here or thread banned. All I asked for was to delete off-topic posts and trolling as it is against the rules.
Besides this thread was a very informative and constructive thread until some users felt the need to troll and go totally off-topic for reasons that I do not understand.

I think that you should unban Informant from this thread but that's just my opinion.

PS> informant's thread ban lifted.

Not cool maulvi saab :(

Back to topic. How does the F-15SA compare relative to the F-15I or F-15SG? Would this purchase/upgrade prevent Saudi from looking at the F-35 later in the decade?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom