What's new

RSAF gets its first F-15SA

You and your friends are the ones trolling not me. You were the ones that destroyed a informative and serious thread by trolling and going off-topic.

Just stop and nobody will have any problem. I don't have any problems with you or anyone else on PDF. How long do you think I and every other non-Pakistani would last if we trolled Pakistan and you Punjabis in the same manner as you are trolling people on PDF?

Anyway you are doing it again. The moderators deleted off-topic posts, including mine and yours and several others, and even despite this you still had to reply and troll further when the matter was closed.

Why if not to troll?

Anyway I am out.

Again as I said 0 + 0 = 0 and peninsula arabs are 0's. Let them do what they want and let fate decide their future. Whatever is happening in Syria, Libya and Iraq will eventually fall on them as well. The rest of Muslim world should decide now how to salvage the sinking ship.

Gaza is not KSA's responsibility.

Funding a particular sect regardless of their origin and funding in various countries just to make it their way regardless of the consequences other countries have to face, is it their responsibility?

We refrain from highlighting suadi royals involvement because we consider them synonym to Holy place....The day we will separate Saudi's conduct from the Holiness of the country and understand living or having charge of Holy place itself doesnot make you righteous ....for being righteous you have to do righteous things....we will make it is easy for our own-selves.

Man, are you mentally ill???Man why do you drag Indians and India into your grudge with Saudi man??
why are you so obsessed with Indians dude..??I couldn't see one troll posting by any indian in this thread and yet you poke Indians..It seems if you are constipated, then also you will blame Indians for that???
Seriously dude, just for one day give us a Break man...

Its people like you who are mentally ill and all those who are hypocrites, do you know what Indians have said about Saudis on PDF?? and why I said that? since how long you are reading and posting here?? how many threads you have read and what defense related knowledge and experience you have? do you have expertiese or knowledge of International Relations??

Its people like you who are mentally ill and all those who are hypocrites, do you know what Indians have said about Saudis on PDF?? and why I said that? since how long you are reading and posting here?? how many threads you have read and what defense related knowledge and experience you have? do you have expertiese or knowledge of International Relations??
Basel,
I may be new to this thread, but if there are any Airforce veterans from India and Pakistan are here, then ask them, what is No 2 Sqn in Airforce Academy, Hyderabad and what is No28 sqn The first Supersonics in adampur???
I belong to these two Organisations..This will give you a clue whether I'm qualified enough more than your dad to talk about these matters or not..
To answer your question here, I have saw in many threads where in you troll almost everywhere about India..To troll back it wont take more than a second..
We come here expecting a good share of experience and knowledge from veterans of both sides..Not to play with internet fan boys like you..
First learn to respect veterans..Be it a Pakistani or Indian, veterans are veterans and they sacrificed their life for your safety..
I belong to an Armed force which respects valour even if it is shown by an enemy..
I think you Pakistanis will remember Sher khan's story during Kargil..It was not the Pakistan Army who realised his valour and awarded Nishan E Haider..It was Indian commander of the 9th Engineer regiment who wrote a letter to Pakistan Army command recommending this guy to be honoured..
That's how we treat our enemies..So pls stop making a Bitch of yourselves and learn to respect your enemies too..
Thanks...
Mods and admins kindly look into this...

Basel,
I may be new to this thread, but if there are any Airforce veterans from India and Pakistan are here, then ask them, what is No 2 Sqn in Airforce Academy, Hyderabad and what is No28 sqn The first Supersonics in adampur???
I belong to these two Organisations..This will give you a clue whether I'm qualified enough more than your dad to talk about these matters or not..
To answer your question here, I have saw in many threads where in you troll almost everywhere about India..To troll back it wont take more than a second..
We come here expecting a good share of experience and knowledge from veterans of both sides..Not to play with internet fan boys like you..
First learn to respect veterans..Be it a Pakistani or Indian, veterans are veterans and they sacrificed their life for your safety..
I belong to an Armed force which respects valour even if it is shown by an enemy..
I think you Pakistanis will remember Sher khan's story during Kargil..It was not the Pakistan Army who realised his valour and awarded Nishan E Haider..It was Indian commander of the 9th Engineer regiment who wrote a letter to Pakistan Army command recommending this guy to be honoured..
That's how we treat our enemies..So pls stop making a Bitch of yourselves and learn to respect your enemies too..
Thanks...
Mods and admins kindly look into this...

Dear,

If you are part of those then I must tell you that many of my family members had served in all 03 branches of armed forces and many are still serving and all of them are commissioned officers, so don't tell me about what I know and what I don't.

And before lecturing me kindly look into the Indian trolls first and try to stop them not just on PDF there are other forums too do you want me to post links of those to show you what language is used against Pakistan?? and What I have said on PDF threads I m not sorry for that, because there were long trolls from Indian sides too.

In a thread Indians were keen to impose point of view that "KSA sees Pakistan as failed state and that is why they are increasing relations with India and were telling Pakistanis what to do and bla bla bla", I defended KSA there that they don't think like that, and here a poster from KSA said the same thing due to which I refer to India. So kindly before posting on something try to know the context first.

Still many Indians on PDF think that by just buying huge number of weapons they will simply finish Pakistan specially Navy, they just can't understand that Pakistan may not be able to match India but Pakistan have a doctrine which will allow them to defend and to implement that doctrine Pakistan purchases its weapons.

Mods please look into all those post.ers here who try to save their side of people and try to make other look devil

Dear,

In a thread Indians were keen to impose point of view that "KSA sees Pakistan as failed state and that is why they are increasing relations with India and were telling Pakistanis what to do and bla bla bla", I defended KSA there that they don't think like that, and here a poster from KSA said the same thing due to which I refer to India.

Pakistan is our long-standing, historic, great, and a true ally of ours, and that's that.

Basel,
No state is a failed state, as long as it can safeguard its borders and as long as it can feed its masses..
So I guess, you shouldn't be worried if your state is not a failed one and according to me Pakistan is not a failed state..Just ignore the trolls..
Trolls are Trolls, be it Indian Or Pakistani..Their Sole intention is to dismantle the discussion..Hence Ignore..

Dear,

If you are part of those then I must tell you that many of my family members had served in all 03 branches of armed forces and many are still serving and all of them are commissioned officers, so don't tell me about what I know and what I don't.

And before lecturing me kindly look into the Indian trolls first and try to stop them not just on PDF there are other forums too do you want me to post links of those to show you what language is used against Pakistan?? and What I have said on PDF threads I m not sorry for that, because there were long trolls from Indian sides too.

In a thread Indians were keen to impose point of view that "KSA sees Pakistan as failed state and that is why they are increasing relations with India and were telling Pakistanis what to do and bla bla bla", I defended KSA there that they don't think like that, and here a poster from KSA said the same thing due to which I refer to India. So kindly before posting on something try to know the context first.

Still many Indians on PDF think that by just buying huge number of weapons they will simply finish Pakistan specially Navy, they just can't understand that Pakistan may not be able to match India but Pakistan have a doctrine which will allow them to defend and to implement that doctrine Pakistan purchases its weapons.

Mods please look into all those post.ers here who try to save their side of people and try to make other look devil

Basel,
No state is a failed state, as long as it can safeguard its borders and as long as it can feed its masses..
So I guess, you shouldn't be worried if your state is not a failed one and according to me Pakistan is not a failed state..Just ignore the trolls..
Trolls are Trolls, be it Indian Or Pakistani..Their Sole intention is to dismantle the discussion..Hence Ignore..

As an Indian you can help your countrymen to stop troll as they don't listen sane voices from Pakistan that much.

And It will be very interesting if you share your experiences here as there are PAF veterans are also here @Pakistanisage @Munir @Aeronaut can you help in this regard, it will be interesting discussion between ex personals of rival air forces, but no flaming intended here.

Last edited:
What am I hearing? Did you just made that up? For what reason? And on what basis? Since you have no military knowledge its better to keep it down don't you think? First, Saudi Radars aren't US made but French, German, Spanish...etc made. Mostly European. Second the Saudi AWACS be it the Sweden Saab or the E-3 are able to detect any flying bug in the region. There is no code whatsoever and the IFF is Saudi made just so you know. All the codes are encrypted and required pre-authorization setting.

Saudi Arabia openly threaten to shot down any Israeli jet that gets close KSA air space. In Saudi-Israel conformation whether air-air like a dogfight or air surface, Israel will lose badly. The Typhoon world's most advanced swing-role combat aircraft makes the whole Israel air fleet useless and the F-15SA is the most advanced F-15 in the world. Second Israel is the size of a pin tip lack geographical depth which makes its military airports and sits vulnerable to StormShadow missile like that can fly at 500km range. So the RSAF won't bother to launch these missiles far from home but from within our border given the distance b/t Tabuk air base and Israel.

Saudi Arabia is the size of Europe and isn't of that 30 years back where it had no Air defense. Today every inch of Saudi Arabia is monitored with the state of the art systems. Heck the RSAF jets are a flying radars themselves. You might wanna ask the Israelis about the two israeli jets that were forced to land by the RSAF and later shipped to the US. Or go to Mr Weeklies and read about the RSAF and the Israel PM private jet. If Israel fear no Saudi Arabia and can alter the Saudis own hardwares then it would have not lobbied against KSA-US and KSA-Germany arms deals and still lobbying till nowadays. The Saudis worth a lot in the world economical arena and on top of that can bill shower to get what it wants. So again Israel will go down the drain if ever eyes-on the Saudi.
Just imagine if the almost 90 billion $ deal for the F-15SA's went to China or to Russia. It would have given a deadly blow to the American economy, So I think that KSA puts the money now a days for military and civilian systems on its own terms, it has also shown the US that it can procure expansive and very advanced weapons elsewhere (Chinese ballistic missiles, and European gear.)

Last edited:
@AUz

Good old conspiracy theory eh?

You think that the RSAF would just hand over 90 billion to the US to 'degrade' its capabilities?

If this was the case, why didn't RSAF just buy more Typhoon tranche IIIs, which can target anyone RSAF wants to target?

While this is true that some form of 'control' is built in these jets which either limits its capabilities or keeps track of the jet, i don't buy the source code theory.

@Arabian Legend

A Turkish F-16 crashed and TAI did find some tracking equipment, in its hidden compartments.

@Malaysian F/A-18 Hornets were not able to navigate to Singapore, which is a stone's throw away. This lead to the cancellation of the follow up order. They bought Su-30 MKM instead.

Australian AMRAAMs had inbuilt limitations, which they removed by hacking reprograming it.

Turkish F-16s were identifying the Israeli jets as 'friendles', which meant that they couldn't lock on them in BVR combat. TAI ended up striping down their Integrated Friend or Foe detection system and replacing it with a Turkish one ;) (hint)

I don't think that KSA would handover a megaton of cash ro get jets that can't target Israelis. If this is the case, however, there are a few things that can be done.

Replace IFF
Integrate your Meteor and IRIS-Ts on F-15s
Buy more EriEye AWACs to be used against Israel.

This should take care of the points raised above.

Cheers.
Maybe they have a deal to recognize only the US and European jets as friends, apart from other small friendly nations!
Somewhere in the thread it is said that KSA makes its own IFF locally.
There should not be any kind of foreign "controls" on these jets, That must have been a Saudi requirement before handing out 90 billion $ to the US manufacturers.

Maybe they have a deal to recognize only the US and European jets as friends, apart from other small friendly nations!
Somewhere in the thread it is said that KSA makes its own IFF locally.
There should not be any kind of foreign "controls" on these jets, That must have been a Saudi requirement before handing out 90 billion $ to the US manufacturers.

Nope..TAI's Özgür program identifies only Turkish jets as friend..and currently Syrian jets as foe. The rest is up to the TURAF pilot's decision.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom