What's new

Future of the Saudi Arabian Air Force (RSAF) - Possible new purchases

They don't need to be a single federal state for us to talk about Arabs as a collective or the Arab world. We talk about Europe as a collective constantly and the West as a collective despite them being made up of 100's of different countries with different languages, ethnic groups etc.
Besides the GCC is already a de facto federal state, at least it acts like one on many fronts.

That aside, with all due respect, you are completely deluded if you think that Bangladesh will have a higher GDP per capita than the richest Arab states in the GCC in 30 years time. That would mean that your GDP per capita would grow 15-20 times (1500-2000 %) in the next 30 years with the Arabs just stagnating (lol) for no apparent reason. Not going to happen. Most GCC states are moving away from oil and in any case it is not their problem that they have been blessed with oil, gas, minerals and everything else that they have been given by God. They did not steal it from anyone unlike much of the Western wealth. So we are back to the "if my aunt had """" she would be my uncle" kind of logic. As I said, if Bangladesh had a native population of 1 million (instead of being the most densely populated nation on the planet that is not a micro-nation) like the UAE has, your economy would be the size of Maldives.

Now you are trolling again, but as I just showed even a chronically underperforming Pakistan and a stable Bangladesh with just 1% of the problems that Pakistan is facing, has a smaller GDP (PPP) than Pakistan. Enough said.

Anyway only the future will tell. Let us agree to disagree as this continued discussion will just be repeats of what we have already written.

Back to topic which is that of the Saudi Arabian Air Force.

You keep accusing me of derailing but you continue to reply, hypocrite much?

Ok mate, whatever floats your boat. Keep gloating over and cheering for the success of others, that cause much progress to your country lol.

As for us, WE WILL DO IT AND YOU WILL SEE IT. You will keep pumping out 'research' and continue to have great potential.

Of course you are ahead of BD in economy. Copium research hay na? Solves all the problems of your country. Going from country to country, from IMF to world Bank just for a few billions only to be able to pay the interest of previous debt, almost about to default. But hey there is 'research' by that can always make your economy 2/3 times larger, all money under the mattress. Never show money under the mattress to IMF or world bank. If needed another 'research' can be done, economy becomes 5/6 times larger. Copium research hay na. All good.

I'm new to this forum, but I realized that some of Pakistanis and Bengali people are ignorant and hate Arabs especially the GCC even when the topic is far from any ethnicity or country. I'm starting to hate the Pakdefence forum which is full of these guys. We're talking about SAAF, put away your hate please!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom