What's new

Future of the Saudi Arabian Air Force (RSAF) - Possible new purchases

You're obviously a troll and jealous guy.. when did you ever had substance to your posts? they all stem from ignorance or seemingly so of realities on the ground.. just keep your sadness to yourself..

Obviously I am not a troll as can be seen from my post history. You are just burning because I say inconvenient truth sometimes.... :rofl:

As for jealousy, what I am jealous of? Arabs going to the top or stooping to the bottom has no effect on me or my country. Accuse those of jealousy who frequently ask for alms and charity.

@Bengal71
I do think the UAE and Saudi Arabia could jointly produce a fighter jet drone in the next 10 years.

UAE and KSA have both worked on indigenous drones and have the funding for it. UAE is also developing munitions that can be used on it such as Air to air missiles and whatever else you can think of.

“By the second half of this decade, the UAE will be designing and producing a complete range of air-to-ground, airto- air, naval, and ground-launched airborne weapon systems, with its own proprietary technology. This progress is set to place the Gulf nation on a par with a select group of states that have this capability within their borders.”

Maybe they can, none of our business though. I was merely pointing out that the fat despots of Arabia were getting a lot of cash from oil and were busy building gold plated toilets and buying diamond coated Ferraris, they did nothing else. At least Mr. Bonesaw is doing something for their own good.

Obviously I am not a troll as can be seen from my post history. You are just burning because I say inconvenient truth sometimes.... :rofl:

As for jealousy, what I am jealous of? Arabs going to the top or stooping to the bottom has no effect on me or my country. Accuse those of jealousy who frequently ask for alms and charity.
Everyone can see it in your posts.. stop trolling..

Everyone can see it in your posts.. stop trolling..

You are hallucinating....

1658724273843.png

Arabs have always, are and will be lightyears ahead of tiny, impoverished, overpopulated and soon to be under water, Bangladesh. No offense. Last time I checked, unlike most Pakistanis, it is you Bangladeshis, that are doing mainly low-skilled jobs in the GCC such as cleaning toilets and picking up trash etc. not Pakistanis.

A guy with 11 negative ratings that constantly trolls in every Arab-related topic, is not a troll.:lol:

Kindly take your medicine and bugger off instead of derailing and infesting threads that are intended for serious discussions and not your usual low IQ stuff.

You're obviously a troll and jealous guy.. when did you ever had substance to your posts? they all stem from ignorance or seemingly so of realities on the ground.. just keep your sadness to yourself..

An Arab has probably hurt his feelings deeply in Australia. Not interested in the details but it could involve the male manhood after all his likes (which he shares with Indians in general) have not been blessed in this regard either so you must understand the frustration. If you are 1.55 meters on average too and hardly ever win any beauty contests, rather the contrary, life is hard. Add the IQ deficiency and it must be really hard.

Last edited:
Arabs have always, are and will be lightyears ahead of tiny, impoverished, overpopulated and soon to be under water, Bangladesh. No offense. Last time I checked, unlike most Pakistanis, it is you Bangladeshis, that are doing mainly low-skilled jobs in the GCC such as cleaning toilets and picking up trash etc. not Pakistanis.

A guy with 11 negative ratings that constantly trolls in every Arab-related topic, is not a troll.:lol:

Kindly take your medicine and bugger off instead of derailing and infesting threads that are intended for serious discussions and not your usual low IQ stuff.

An Arab has probably hurt his feelings deeply in Australia. Not interested in the details but it could involve the male manhood after all likes (which he shares with Indians in general) have not been blessed in this regard either so you must understand the frustration. If you are 1.55 meters on average too and look like a relative of Aboroginals, life is hard.

You guys are CEOs in there mate, I have no doubt about that. With your nation's high IQ, you have achieved great success. Carry on.

KSA wants the optional 48 Typhoons tranch 4 with much more ToT.. that is all I can tell you for now..

If the US wants to sell the F-35 to KSA.. then it is OK.. but Saudi Arabia didn't request it really.. the UAE did.. it seems KSA has other options.. and now the UAE too..Maybe Morocco will get it since Usrael is pushing for it.. since it does not constitute an immediate close threat to it.. and I believe the UAE also will get it.. either with this US administration or the next..

Tranche 4​

Latest production standard with unspecified upgrades building upon Tranche 3A specifications.[15]
Tranche 4 is a multirole combat aircraft with latest CAPTOR E AESA radar.[16][14] According to Dirk Hoke, CEO Airbus Defence and Space, "The new Tranche 4 Eurofighter is currently the most modern European-built combat aircraft with a service life well beyond 2060."[17] Germany ordered 30 single-seater and 8 twin-seater Tranche 4 Eurofighters in late 2020 with cost of 5.4 billion euro.[16] The latest order from Germany secures production of Eurofighter Typhoon until 2030.[17] As part of German Eurofighter Typhoon contract, Hensoldt will produce AESA radar for Luftwaffe Eurofighter.[18]Spain ordered 20 Tranche 4 in June 2022 and the upgrading of its existing Tranche 3 aircraft to the new standard.[19]

How does KSA's existing versions (they received many of theirs not long ago) compare to the Tranche 4? I guess it would be fairly "easy" to update all of their Typhoon fleet to the Tranche 4. A lot of components are being build in KSA already and assembled locally too.

I believe that the UAE will get the F-35 as well but Morocco? That was a surprise and why would Israel be pushing for Morocco to get it? Is it due to the large Moroccan Jewish diaspora in Israel?

No, we will go ahead of them. Print this post and save it and compare in 20/30 years.

You will remain light years behind them and will continue to ask for alms and charity from them.

No, we will go ahead of them. Print this post and save it and compare in 20/30 years.

You will remain light years behind them and will continue to ask for alms and charity from them.

Keep dreaming, as of right now, your economy is not even larger than tiny UAE and you will never be able to compete or compare yourself with Arabs as a whole who are 100 times more ahead on most fronts. To begin with the combined economy of the Arab world is what 20-15 times larger than you and with growing Arab populations and untold economic potential for growth, they will always be ahead of you, lol.

Pakistan is already ahead of you as well (despite being the most underperforming nation on the planet compared to our huge potential but that won't last forever either), as Pakistan's real economic size is 2-2.5 times larger than the official data for well-known reasons and Pakistan has far more potential than your tiny overpopulated jungle swamp.

Anyway quit derailing this thread, nobody is interested in your low IQ diarrhea.

Keep dreaming, as of right now, your economy is not even larger than tiny UAE and you will never be able to compete or compare yourself with Arabs as a whole who are 100 times more ahead on most fronts. To begin with the combined economy of the Arab world is what 10-15 times larger than you and with growing Arab populations and untold economic potential for growth, they will always be ahead of you, lol.

Pakistan is already ahead of you as well, Pakistan's real economic size is 2-2.5 times larger than the offiical data for well-known reasons and Pakistan has far more potential than your tiny overpopulated jungle swamp.

Anyway quit derailing this thread, nobody is interested in your low IQ diarrhea.

Like I said, save that post and compare in 20/30 years. Arabs as a whole? There is no "Arabs as a whole" as you claim.

Pakistanis said so many things, yet after 75 years of your existence, here we are and you are where you are.

Pakistan is already ahead of you as well, Pakistan's real economic size is 2-2.5 times larger than the offiical data for well-known reasons and Pakistan has far more potential than your tiny overpopulated jungle swamp.

Yeah yeah, Pakistan's economy is all hidden under the mattress. They wake up in the midnight and count the money and put it in the mattress again. A drowning man clutches at straws and all. All economists in the world are smoking ganja while you guys are hiding money under the mattress.

Pakistan's Potential :rofl:. You always had the potential for last 75 years. You will continue to have potentials
:rofl:

BTW, are you Arabian Empires and Caliphates with a different name masquerading as an Al -Bakistani?

@UKBengali

@Suriya

An Arab has probably hurt his feelings deeply in Australia. Not interested in the details but it could involve the male manhood after all his likes (which he shares with Indians in general) have not been blessed in this regard either so you must understand the frustration. If you are 1.55 meters on average too and hardly ever win any beauty contests, rather the contrary, life is hard. Add the IQ deficiency and it must be really hard.
BTW during the 16-17th century Bengal region was richer than Western Europe, almost 12% of Worlds GDP!!

BTW during the 16-17th century Bengal region was richer than Western Europe, almost 12% of Worlds GDP!!

And half of the Mughal's revenue. We will get there again. Their oil wealth and oil fueled arrogance is a drop in the ocean in the timeline of history.

BTW, that guy is probably Al Hassani or Arabian Empires and Caliphates, this time pretending to be an Al-Bakistani. He signed up with many usernames before. :rofl:

Like I said, save that post and compare in 20/30 years. Arabs as a whole? There is no "Arabs as a whole" as you claim.

Pakistanis said so many things, yet after 75 years of your existence, here we are and you are where you are.

Yeah yeah, Pakistan's economy is all hidden under the mattress. They wake up in the midnight and count the money and put it in the mattress again. A drowning man clutches at straws and all. All economists in the world are smoking ganja while you guys are hiding money under the mattress.

Pakistan's Potential :rofl:. You always had the potential for last 75 years. You will continue to have potentials
:rofl:

BTW, are you Arabian Empires and Caliphates with a different name masquerading as an Al -Bakistani?

@UKBengali

@Suriya

Yes, there are no Arabs now.

As I said keep dreaming.

As for Pakistan, what I wrote is the ground reality. Pakistan is ahead of Bangladesh and will be that in the future too as the potential is far greater. As will the population be.

Are you going to quit derailing and quit trolling the forum?

And you are going to believe imaginary GDP measurements from 300-400 years ago? Impossible to measure such a thing.

Let me guess, what was the main West Bengal export back then? Garments like today? Superpower indeed.

As I said keep dreaming.

As for Pakistan, what I wrote is the ground reality. Pakistan is ahead of Bangladesh and will be that in the future too as the potential is far greater. As will the population be.

And you are going to believe imaginary GDP measurements from 300-400 years ago? Impossible to measure such a thing.

Let me guess, what was the main West Bengal export back then? Garments like today? Superpower indeed.
Yes, and those garment were responsible for the slavery in the entire continent of Americas as well as propelling UK to the Super power status.

As I said keep dreaming.

So you are Al Hasani? :rofl:

I can tell, from some signs:

1. Calling all tropical counties jungles.
2. Using the words, tiny, impoverished
3. Claiming "whole of Arabs."
4. Claiming Arabs are billions, gazillions, trillions in number. In fact the entire milky way galaxy is colonized by the Arabs.
5. Writing long walls of text.
6. Always making the spelling mistake intending to write 'except' but misspelling as 'expect'.
7. Taking no offence when I was dissing the Pakistanis
8. Anybody saying anything against Arabs, you say the man was rejected by an Arab woman. :rofl:

You know for a fact this is not true. This is just that you are trying to get back to me to hit me with anything you can, even nonsense. :rofl:

BTW, I am not an ill wisher of Arabs, it might sound like so. :rofl: Mr. Bonesaw even though I hate him is doing some good work.

How is your Chemical engineering degree going, did you finish yet? Are you still in Spain, I thought you were in Spain the last time you were here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom