What's new

RSAF gets its first F-15SA

Pakistan isn't a failed state, and I don't appreciate such statement personally.
Let them call-name us as much as they can, just report their flaming posts.

Tell me one thing how many times our PA were there to support KSA and defend them since 1947? many PAF pilots have the privilege to shoot down aggressor Israeli fighter jets how many Arab pilots have this privilege? and those war were not even ours but they fight for their brothers.

Why don't you find another thread to troll in? We DON'T care. Just stop badmouthing our country and people and there will be no problems.

You started the bad mouthing and troll not me.

Tell me one thing how many times our PA were there to support KSA and defend them since 1947? many PAF pilots have the privilege to shoot down aggressor Israeli fighter jets how many Arab pilots have this privilege? and those war were not even ours but they fight for their brothers.

You started the bad mouthing and troll not me.

:omghaha:

Oh, really? Then I wonder if it was a ghost that wrote post number 96 or you?

Anyway I have nothing more to add. I need to learn how to ignore trolls on PDF whose sole mission seems to be to provoke people into senseless discussions deliberately.

Can we stop with this nonsense and stick to the topic.

This is the 80 billion dollar arms deal that Saudi Arabia signed.

Although Saudis should really boost their Armored Forces and Naval Forces as well.

After Israel, Saudi Arabia now boasts the most lethal air force in the middle east.

@ozzy22 ok but you can see the real face of them, sadly many Indian will be jumping and saying that we have told you that, btw Congratulation on getting those birds.

@ozzy22 ok but you can see the real face of them, sadly many Indian will be jumping and saying that we have told you that, btw Congratulation on getting those birds.
To be fair it was Pakistanis who started trolling on this thread.

That is an impressive amount, and is necessary for Saudi Arabia to retain air supremacy in the greater Gulf region. This will prove invaluable now especially considering the rising insurgency around the borders of the Kingdom. May these F-15s strike terror into the hearts of ISIS and other extremists groups.

Purify them through fire.

F-15 is an Air Superiority fighter. Its aim is to take down enemy fighters and achieve air superiority.

Its totally ill suited for ground attack missions.

A-10s, F-16s, Apache Gunships are ideal to taking out ISIS terrorists.

I think the Saudis also got large numbers of Apache Gunships

Your only intention is obviously to provoke people here. As often the case on PDF.

I don't have any intentions you mentioned but the role KSA is playing is not acceptable to many in Muslim world now, KSA armed groups in muslim countries but don't arm people in gaza or send its forces to help them, why????

All those advance planes could have saved many lives in Gaza.

Real face? What are you talking about? Just because we are on a Pakistan forum you think that insults against our country, army, leaders etc. will be accepted without at least being countered? Or ignorant speech, historical nonsense etc?

Or people throwing several tons heavy stones at us when they live in a giant glasshouse themselves?

Get real. The trolling was started by your compatriots in a nice and informative thread. Just like you started this current debate by your post number 96.

Nobody tells you to love or hate KSA. Do you see us Arabs begging for love from outsiders? We are 400 million people with more ancient civilizations native civilizations on our lands than anywhere else, several past caliphates, empires, kingdoms, sultanates, sheikdoms, emirates etc., heritage whenever you look and and all the resources we can wish for and the right geographic position, one of the youngest populations out there, enough of bright heads although many are wasted due to conflicts and other issues or just choose to live abroad etc.

Large parts of the Arab world just like large parts of the Muslim world are in a crisis and have been that for many decades now. Just like the entire Muslim world has been in a crisis for the past 500 years or so compared to the Islamic Golden Age etc.

Go on, hate us. It already seems the case because you don't see Arab users here badmouthing Pakistan for no reason and trolling. Even if this was not a Pakistani forum Arabs would not do this as we look at Pakistan and Pakistanis as friends and allies.

You don't understand this apparently.

Real face? What are you talking about? Just because we are on a Pakistan forum you think that insults against our country, army, leaders etc. will be accepted? Or just ignorant speech? Or people throwing several tons heavy stones at us when they live in a giant glasshouse themselves?
Get real. The trolling was started by your compatriots in a nice and informative thread. Just like you started this current debate in your post 96.
Nobody tells you to love or hate KSA. Do you see us Arabs begging for love from outsiders? We are 400 million people with ancient civilizations, several empires, kingdoms, sultanates, sheikdoms, emirates etc., heritage whenever you look and enough and all the resources we can wish for and the right geographic position.
Large parts of the Arab world just like large parts of the Muslim world are in a crisis and have been that for many decades now. Just like the entire Muslim world has been in a crisis for the past 500 years or so compared to the Islamic Golden Age etc.
Go on, hate us. It already seems the case because you don't see Arab users here badmouthing Pakistan for no reason and trolling. Even if this was not a Pakistan forum Arabs would not do this as we look at Pakistan and Pakistanis as friends and allies.

I have not insulted just posted the truth, the real insult is what your people do to foreigners working in your country. We need a seperate thread for this kind of discussion.

Real face? What are you talking about? Just because we are on a Pakistan forum you think that insults against our country, army, leaders etc. will be accepted? Or just ignorant speech? Or people throwing several tons heavy stones at us when they live in a giant glasshouse themselves?
Get real. The trolling was started by your compatriots in a nice and informative thread. Just like you started this current debate in your post 96.
Nobody tells you to love or hate KSA. Do you see us Arabs begging for love from outsiders? We are 400 million people with ancient civilizations, several empires, kingdoms, sultanates, sheikdoms, emirates etc., heritage whenever you look and enough and all the resources we can wish for and the right geographic position.
Go on, hate us. It already seems the case because you don't see Arab users here badmouthing Pakistan for no reason and trolling. Even if this was not a Pakistan forum Arabs would not do this as we look at Pakistan and Pakistanis as friends and allies.

I have not insulted just posted the truth, the real insult is what your people do to foreigners working in your country, please discuss current time not old times as we are discussing KSA not previous highly respected states, We need a separate thread for this kind of discussion.

I have not insulted just posted the truth, the real insult is what your people do to foreigners working in your country. We need a seperate thread for this kind of discussion.

No, you have not posted anything that is remotely close to being the "truth". You have neither provided any source, evidence or countered what I have written.

KSA is a regional power in the Middle East/West Asia and the country is acknowledged as such by almost every expert out there. Be it economically speaking (G-20 Major economies member state and one of the fastest growing economies), by GDP per capita, life standard, military power, cultural and religious influence etc. Are there many other states out there that are comparable with KSA on those two last fronts because I don't know many that are.

Go and write "regional power" on Google and see what you will find.

Yes, why don't you ask the DOZENS of Pakistanis on PDF who are living in KSA and what they have to say? Once again you are writing nonsense based on a few isolated cases without ever visiting KSA even once or knowing about the ground realities.

If we assume that you are right (every Pakistani and South Asian is looked down upon, treated as a slave, beaten etc. nonsense that your likes falsely spread) then tell me why Pakistanis and other South Asians can be found in KSA by the millions and there is no shortage of them?

Maybe you should have just done such a thing instead of derailing and trolling this thread, don't you think?

No, you have not posted anything that is remotely close to being the "truth". You have neither provided any source, evidence or countered what I have written.
KSA is a regional power in the Middle East/West Asia and is acknowledged as such by almost every expert out there. Economically speaking (G-20 Major economies member and one of the fastest growing economies), by GDP per capita, life standard, military power, cultural and religious influence etc. Is there many other state out there that are comparable with KSA on those two last fronts because I don't know many that are.
Go and search "regional power" on Google and see what you will find.
Yes, why don't you ask the DOZENS of Pakistani's on PDF who are living in KSA and what they have to say? Once again you are writing nonsense based on 1-5 isolated cases.
If we assume that you are right (every Pakistani and South Asian is looked down upon, treated as a slave, beaten etc. nonsense that your likes falsely spread) then tell me why Pakistanis and other South Asians can be found in KSA by the millions and there is no shortage of them?
Maybe you should have just done such a thing instead of derailing and trolling this thread, don't you think?

Lets create a new thread and discuss it there, we are polluting this thread.

Lets create a new thread and discuss it there, we are polluting this thread.

Oh, you mean another thread where trolls, ignorant people etc. that have never even visited KSA, any Arab state or the Middle East will have a free room to troll in and spread hatred with the blessings of the moderation team on PDF and a gang of ignorant trolls by their side?

50% of the time that I am on PDF I am correcting historical nonsense, false claim, ignorants etc. Most of the time I am civil when doing that but it seems not to be helping.

Thus the conclusion is that it is a waste of time.

You know what? You live in the year 2014. You have access to the internet, to books, to people etc. Why don't you research those matters on your own? Or better visit KSA?

You also have at least 15-20 fellow Pakistanis on PDF who are living in KSA right now. Why don't you ask them? Why are they still living in KSA?

In fact I think that you (like most here on PDF) have never met any person from KSA or any Arab. How should you when living in Pakistan?

Anyway as I said keep spreading hatred, lies etc. if that's what you want to do. Just keep it out of this section and threads like these.

Lastly Arabs don't care about whether some Pakistanis hate or like us or other foreigners for that matter at the end of the day. We are the second biggest ethnic group in the world after the Han Chinese. In a perfect world (also in the reality) we have enough of such cases among ourselves like everyone else out there.

In any case much of the Arab world consider Pakistan as a friendly and fellow Muslim country that we have historical ties to. Aside from being a close ally in some Arab countries that we only wish well for.

I never see any anti-Pakistani sentiments in the Arab world.

Last edited:
F-15 is an Air Superiority fighter. Its aim is to take down enemy fighters and achieve air superiority.

Its totally ill suited for ground attack missions.

A-10s, F-16s, Apache Gunships are ideal to taking out ISIS terrorists.

I think the Saudis also got large numbers of Apache Gunships

Oooh yes ! :azn:

See old link :

Saudi Arabia Boosts Its National Guard

You also have at least 15-20 fellow Pakistanis on PDF who are living in KSA right now. Why don't you ask them? Why are they still living in KSA?

KSA is a regional power in the Middle East/West Asia and is acknowledged as such by almost every expert out there. Economically speaking (G-20 Major economies member and one of the fastest growing economies), by GDP per capita, life standard, military power, cultural and religious influence etc. Is there many other state out there that are comparable with KSA on those two last fronts because I don't know many that are.
Go and search "regional power" on Google and see what you will find.
Yes, why don't you ask the DOZENS of Pakistani's on PDF who are living in KSA and what they have to say? Once again you are writing nonsense based on 1-5 isolated cases.

I have relatives and friends working in KSA and they are not labours some are engineers and doctors and they say that behavior is not good with us many times, they treat us like 2nd class people, this what I get from people although they love the place can die for it due to reason it is land of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom