What's new

RSAF gets its first F-15SA

KSA is already a regional power, among the 20 biggest economies and all future prognosis show KSA as a future top 15 economical power. The future is bright and KSA is going nowhere in this department but only forward..

KSA is a paper power, if they want to be a regional power then go help people in Gaza. All those are toys for the rich not going to used where actually needed.

Saudi Arabia Fourth Largest Defence Spender In 2013 | Page 2
@Aeronaut @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani@Hyperion

Hey gentlemen, one serious thing I was thinking about...

Saudi Arabia spends $56billion as defence budget...but where?! :blink:

Saudi Arabia has barely a thousand tanks (Countries like Pakistan/Israel have near 4000), around just 300 modern aircrafts, ZERO submarines, no destroyer, a small army (233,000, 25000 reserves), no ballistic missile force (let alone nuclear program), and so on.

Then how come Saudi budget is SO huge?

With this budget, Saudi Arabia should have been the absolutely dominant power of Arabia-Levant-North Africa region. Absolutely dominant military power! But Saudi Arabia is no way near that. Why?

Whats the catch?

Look at Indian Armed Forces....MASSIVE military machine of 1.3 million (almost 5x the size of Saudi military), very well-equipped (hundreds of Su-30MKIs, getting Rafaels, Mig-29Ks and so on), armed with thousands of tanks, many submarines, aircraft carriers, ballistic missile program, nuclear program, anti-ballistic missile program, and many more things..

But the budget of such massive hyper-size military is $40 billion!

But for Saudi Arabia to have $56 billion budget...What is the great missing link here bros?

KSA is a paper power, if they want to be a regional power then go help people in Gaza. All those are toys for the rich not going to used where actually needed.

You are a highly failed state then by that logic that wastes it's potential despite having a population close to 200 million people.

Do you know that tiny Qatar has almost as big an economy as Pakistan? Or that Egypt has a bigger economy despite having a population that is close to being 3 times smaller?

KSA is ALREADY a regional power my dear troll friend.

Regional power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why don't you help the people of Kashmir? Why don't you help your Afghan brothers and sisters who are mass-murdered on a constant basis? Why don't you stop those American drones from killing hundreds of innocent Pakistanis?

You might read my posts number 92 and 93 in this thread.

The Saudi Arabian army is for every Saudi Arabian that is willing to join it no matter his social status, sect, ethnicity or other parameters.

Just stick to affairs that you know something about instead of trolling this excellent thread.

As I said go attack Israel all-out. Last time I checked I have never seen a non-Arab Muslim country do such a thing. All talk.

Oh, we know Islamic history very well as none other than the Arabs formed and shaped it more or ruled the Islamic world longer. By far. Especially in terms of military conquests and the spread of Islam.

Thank you very much.

Regarding your comment about leaders then don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. That goes for ALL Muslim leaders.

RSAF is undoubtedly one of the strongest air forces out there and how and when it should be used is the sole decision of KSA and not foreigners. Not even other fellow Arabs.

RSAF serves KSA. That's its primary task. To protect KSA and it's people.

KSA is not going to risk years of progress (especially since 2005) just to enter a devastating war against a nuclear power that would have big consequences for KSA economically, politically, militarily (potentially) etc. Especially not when no other Muslim country is doing anything.

Nobody but the Israelis and Palestinians will solve their problems. It's after all their problems.

Now stick to the topic.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon @Hadbani @BLACKEAGLE etc.

lol at first you said you know the best as you are the ARAB people who have done everything ... My Dear friend that is the issue which is letting the whole Muslim Ummah down ... its not what you are saying mate , its with all of us muslims these days actually ...

We have forgotten Prophet PBUH address at his Hajj where he clearly said no Arab is greater than non-Arab .....

RSAF is there to protect KSA , PAF is there to Protect Pakistan .. and so on ... but history tell us Muslims were in better shape when we used to be working together for the sake of Allah SWT only ..

Leave it as its not upto some people level .. I have lived in Al-Dammam and worked for Saudi Aramco , so i know what its like ... mate

@Leviza please do not derail the thread. Go to an appropriate thread and make your point there. Thanks.
Sorry that you felt i am derailing the thread .. Best of luck KSA with your new TOY and May this NEW TOY keep you safe ...

lol at first you said you know the best as you are the ARAB people who have done everything ... My Dear friend that is the issue which is letting the whole Muslim Ummah down ... its not what you are saying mate , its with all of us muslims these days actually ...

We have forgotten Prophet PBUH address at his Hajj where he clearly said no Arab is greater than non-Arab .....

RSAF is there to protect KSA , PAF is there to Protect Pakistan .. and so on ... but history tell us Muslims were in better shape when we used to be working together for the sake of Allah SWT only ..

Leave it as its not upto some people level .. I have lived in Al-Dammam and worked for Saudi Aramco , so i know what its like ... mate

No, it's not about being the best. It's the historical reality and you know it and everyone else that has studied Islamic history or just history in general knows that to be the case.

Having said that then every idiot out there can acknowledge that this is not the situation today which NOBODY ever claimed was NOT the case.

Then tell the ENTIRE Muslim world to attack Israel not just KSA. Why the idiotic double standards?

So what?

Or better not throw stones when you live in a glasshouse yourself LIKE all the other Muslim countries and leaders out there. Again something everyone knows about. But keep singling out Arabs as usual due to the historical weight that is on our shoulders.

Personally my main concern is KSA and then the Arab world and after that the Muslim world. This opinion is shared by by far the majority of all Arabs. Make no mistakes about that. Even the Arab Islamists always highlight the Arab world.

Sorry that you felt i am derailing the thread .. Best of luck KSA with your new TOY and May this NEW TOY keep you safe ...

And you have magical powers ? Maybe an alien shield (Like in Star Wars) ? Please, please, oh please master…

You are a highly failed state then by that logic that wastes it's potential despite having a population close to 200 million people.
Do you know that tiny Qatar has almost as big an economy as Pakistan? Or that Egypt has a bigger economy despite having a population that is close to being 3 times smaller?
KSA is ALREADY a regional power my dear troll friend.

This so called failed state made its own weapons which KSA can only dream off and this so called failed state have saved KSA's *** many times, just getting some toys don't make you regional power. Still your ruling elite want our troops to save your *** this how big regional power you are, money just don't make one a power. We have more resources then KSA.

Today what ever we are facing is thanks to KSA.

This so called failed state made its own weapons which KSA can only dream off and this so called failed state have saved KSA's *** many times, just getting some toys don't make you regional power. Still your ruling elite want our troops to save your *** this how big regional power you are, money just don't make one a power. We have more resources then KSA.

KSA is already producing weapons of its own and in the future KSA will have it's own mostly independent military sector. Just a question of time but I don't expect you to know anything about this at all. So who is buying Pakistani weapons among the big players? Nobody.

When have Pakistan ever saved KSA? Are you daydreaming again?

Well the experts disagree with that and they know better than some troll on PDF.

Yes, sure you have. That can clearly be seen once again.

Why don't you find another thread to troll in? We DON'T care. Just stop badmouthing our country and people and there will be no problems.

KSA is already producing weapons of its own. So who is buying Pakistani weapons among the big players? Nobody.
Well the experts disagree with that and they know better than some troll on PDF.
Why don't you find another thread to troll in? We DON'T care. Just stop badmouthing our country and people and there will be no problems.

Go read history and then talk. now you are going to facing your own created mince ISIS, time will tell how big power you are. Why KSA never stopped IDF planes while en route to Iraqi nuclear sites??

Pakistan isn't a failed state, and I don't appreciate such statement personally.

Let them call-name us as much as they can, just report their flaming posts.

KSA is already producing weapons of its own and in the future KSA will have it's own mostly independent military sector. Just a question of time but I don't expect you to know anything about this at all. So who is buying Pakistani weapons among the big players? Nobody.

If KSA is regional power then go and use your air force against Israel and don't be cowered.

Go read history and then talk. now you are going to facing your own created mince ISIS, time will tell how big power you are. Why KSA never stopped IDF planes while en route to Iraqi nuclear sites??

With all due respect then I am not going to engage with a ignorant troll that is spreading nonsense. You obviously did not understand my last sentence in my most recent post.

Since you don't seem to understand such a simple thing then I guess that there is nothing to be discussed anymore. Aside from your fellow trolls derailing this thread and spreading nonsense that one is forced to counter.

Your only intention is obviously to provoke people here. As often the case on PDF.

PS:

The holy land is well and safe. Don't worry about that.

Pakistan isn't a failed state, and I don't appreciate such statement personally.

Tell me one thing how many times we PA were there to support KSA and defend them since 1947? many PAF pilots have the privilege to shoot down aggressor Israeli fighter jets how many Arab pilots have this privilege? and those war were not ours they fight for our brothers.

Tell me one thing how many times our PA were there to support KSA and defend them since 1947? many PAF pilots have the privilege to shoot down aggressor Israeli fighter jets how many Arab pilots have this privilege? and those war were not even ours but they fight for their brothers.

Tell me one thing how many times we PA were there to support KSA and defend them since 1947? many PAF pilots have the privilege to shoot down aggressor Israeli fighter jets how many Arab pilots have this privilege? and those war were not ours they fight for our brothers.

Yes, like KSA is not helping Pakistan politically and especially economically all the time? More than any other state out there. I could go on. Was this repaid? No. Also Pakistan has never "saved" KSA. This is your fantasy speaking.

How about all those Pakistanis who are living in KSA and sending remittances back home to Pakistan?

Why don't you give me just 1 example of Pakistan "saving" KSA.

Do you know the difference between mutual help, being allies and what you talk about?

You don't see me writing that Arabs from what is now KSA saved Pakistanis from worshipping monkey's, or that KSA helps Pakistan to stay afloat economically or that we financed your nuclear program, that we support you politically all the time etc.

This is what you are saying the other way around.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom