What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jehan dill chahe wahan "separate to"....... wah wah, aap ki selectivity kee kiya baat hai! :D

yes, but that is a personal deed on his part, a serious mistake, but separate to the SSG, which is good

Why my grandfather was part of the struggle for Pakistan was for his future generation in the shape of me. Not some indian converts who migrated here and then became masters of this land. Religious pseudo Arab bigots such as yourself need to be sent back home, either your ancestral home, or the one you are impressed with, i.e camel lands. I'm a native of this land, and our generations have bled sweat and blood, not for your kind, but for our kind. Time for you Takfiris to meet your lord Lucifer.

lol you must be some pathan or tribal who exceed in naswaar right ?? your land , you have property papers ? talking like a idiot ....
and even if you are not pathan than who are you ?? let me guess , you and your ancestors will be one of their own kinds " jis thaali mai kahen gay usi mai muten gay " type right ???
talking about my ancestor who give life and wealth in creation of Pakistan , go and look for records may be my grandfather owns your grandfather some money for diapers .

Why my grandfather was part of the struggle for Pakistan was for his future generation in the shape of me. Not some indian converts who migrated here and then became masters of this land. Religious pseudo Arab bigots such as yourself need to be sent back home, either your ancestral home, or the one you are impressed with, i.e camel lands. I'm a native of this land, and our generations have bled sweat and blood, not for your kind, but for our kind. Time for you Takfiris to meet your lord Lucifer.

I believe this post of yours deserves multiple negative ratings. You have insulted Pakistanis. Ethnic and religious motivated hatred. Shame Shame. Why don't you take back the unfair negatve rating you gave my account

reported

So what about Pathans? Please explain in detail! :D

lol you must be some pathan or tribal who exceed in naswaar right ?? your land , you have property papers ? talking like a idiot ....
and even if you are not pathan than who are you ?? let me guess , you and your ancestors will be one of their own kinds " jis thaali mai kahen gay usi mai muten gay " type right ???
talking about my ancestor who give life and wealth in creation of Pakistan , go and look for records may be my grandfather owns your grandfather some money for diapers .

I'm shivering in my pants. The temperature all of a sudden has fallen to absolute zero. Someone revive me! :oops:

I believe this post of yours deserves multiple negative ratings. You have insulted Pakistanis. Ethnic and religious motivated hatred. Shame Shame. Why don't you take back the unfair negatve rating you gave my account

reported

I'm shivering in my pants. The temperature all of a sudden has fallen to absolute zero. Someone revive me! :oops:

Please kindly don't insult Pakistanis again.

The Pakistanis who migrated in 1947 to our land are the best of all Pakistanis.

IN GOD WE TRUST

Thats USA's national Motto and CIA too contains the word God in their Motto

No atheist/Secular ever complained to that. But when it comes to Pakistan,everybody has problem with religious references.

Dude, did you even notice what you did right now? Look at the underlined part and try to think about what you said.

Furthermore, each and everyone here is bright enough to read my comments and understand what I actually meant. If you want to put a spin on it, go ahead. Not everyone is as transparent as you.

Please kindly don't insult Pakistanis again.

The Pakistanis who migrated are the best of all Pakistanis.

looks like you didnt get the joke ... hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No one is complaining about the oath. It's the 'various' interpretations of people that are open for debate.

IN GOD WE TRUST

No atheist/Secular ever complained to that. But when it comes to Pakistan,everybody has problem with religious references.

Jehan dill chahe wahan "separate to"....... wah wah, aap ki selectivity kee kiya baat hai! :D

Kon si selectivity? Ainwee bongiyan maar rahe ho aap janab [ my dad taught me this phrase ]

In Islam a man is recognized by good deeds and bad deeds are de-emphasized when there is no danger to society in not mentioning them. What the founder of SSG did personally in marriage has no concern with the formation of the SSG, as he is known generally for his good character. Mistakes are done by everyone.

This is a basic usool. We hide the mistakes of a Muslim brother, who had done greater good.

its strange to see , on one side , @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Emmie and other mods try to unite Pakistan and its peoples .. by removing Anti nationalism post .. and on the other hand .. make PDF TT to one who himself promote nationalism and measure patriotism on D!ck size hahahahahha ...

modssssssssssssss wake up :wave:

expecting some -rating :victory::nana:

It's getting awfully off-topic. Let's stick to the core here, else @Aeronaut might whoop my arse for derailing his thread! :D

Kon si selectivity? Ainwee bongiyan maar rahe ho aap janab [ my dad taught me this phrase ]

In Islam a man is recognized by good deeds and bad deeds are de-emphasized when there is no danger to society in not mentioning them. What the founder of SSG did personally in marriage has no concern with the formation of the SSG, as he is known generally for his good character. Mistakes are done by everyone.

This is a basic usool. We hide the mistakes of a Muslim brother, who had done greater good.

You've absolutely no idea how nationalist I am! :D

its strange to see , on one side , @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Emmie and other mods try to unite Pakistan and its peoples .. by removing Anti nationalism post .. and on the other hand .. make PDF TT to one who himself promote nationalism and measure patriotism on D!ck size hahahahahha ...

modssssssssssssss wake up :wave:

IN GOD WE TRUST

Because in USA there is a strict legal separation between religion and state, and religion is a personal matter. But in Pakistan, there is total mixing of religion and state by law, and personal beliefs becomes everybody's meddling ground. The difference in end results is quite obvious to most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom