What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason Pakistan exists today is one or another form of religious zeal. If that is removed then the usual ethnic zeal will kick in. Pathans (Specially the tribal),well most of them feel more Afghan than Pakistani. You cannot badmouth Afghanistan in front of them,but you cant say anything good about Pakistan without facing stiff criticism.
People can say all bad things about Punjabis but half of Punjab migrated from Indian Punjab and same as Pathans feel ethnic,linguistic and cultural similarities/Origins in Afghanistan and take that as a good reason for siding with Afghanistan instead of Pakistan.,you never hear a Jatt,Gujjar,Choudhry or any other Punjabi singing songs of Praise for India or Indian Punjab based on similar reasons.
No wonder 90% of terrorism comes from within Pookhtoons,probably the most confused ethnicity of Pakistan.

Ive never seen a "pathan" give a shit abt afghans either.. yes ive lived in Pakhtun areas for like 6 years... including the border areas...

As for terrorism... yeah as if punjabi taliban n sectarian insects dont exist.. mostly secterian insects..

dude with respect , if you read our history you will understand the reason of that clause , Pakistan was build on the name of Islam . and from Day 1 it represents Islam , being secular ... i dont know it right or wrong , but we did not become like turkey or other secular countries that exist .. but with the identity of muslim state on world map . i see it as motivational clause .. you should have know that Religion is the only potent source of Motivation that can lead a human body cross all the limits ... and that is their duty ... they protect their land by imagining it as they serve islam ... if Pakistan is no more . Islamic world will be weak .. even though some might disagree with me that there is no Islamic world ...

if you see the pattern of Pakistan Army , we went cross border to save other islamic Countries , one might say why we send our army there ???? bosnia , KSA , Somalia etc .... as far a humanity is concern that can be done by any other country , but we believe that we are and will be fighting for islam till death ...

excellent post. we Pakistanis are soldiers of Islam! @Sinan @Neptune@VCheng

Who gives a crap about Afghanistan? Don't use Luffy as your barometer about Pathans or tribals in general. Mehsuds don't represent Pashtuns. They are an outcast even amongst the Pashtuns, just like shudras in Hinduism. Furthermore, you need a deep understanding how and why they did what they did.

bitch my when my Father was commanding a FC unit.. his guard was a mehsud.... one of my best frnds is a mehsud ..

excellent post. we Pakistanis are soldiers of Islam!

Uffff.............guys, i'm really sorry for you if you are really feeling this way. :(
Forget being soldiers of Islam, we had been Champion of Islam. To what end, to what purpose.....for what ?

We don't love you because you are Muslims...We don't love Azeris because they are muslims.... We don't love Koreans because they are muslims..............

Stop caring for Muslims....care for yourself, care your friends.

Uffff.............guys, i'm really sorry for you if you are really feeling this way. :(
Forget being soldiers of Islam, we had been Champion of Islam. To what end, to what purpose.....for what ?

We don't love you because you are Muslims...We don't love Azeris because they are muslims.... We don't love Koreans because they are muslims..............

Europe cares for each other on ethnic/religious basis. thats why Turkey is still out for not being Caucasian race and FOR being an alleged Muslim country.
How do you justify that?

we Pakistanis are soldiers of Islam!

we love all Muslims of this world and all human beings of this earth because we have the spirit of Islam alive inour hearts andin our blood, and it teaches us to do good for all humanity! and do justice

if you don't like it, get lost

Europe cares for each other on ethnic/religious basis. thats why Turkey is still out for not being Caucasian race and FOR being an alleged Muslim country.
How do you justify that?
we Pakistanis are soldiers of Islam!

we love all Muslims of this world and all human beings of this earth because we have the spirit of Islam alive inour hearts andin our blood, and it teaches us to do good for all humanity! and do justice

if you don't like it, get lost

My post is crystal clear....some of you will get it, some of you won't.

my Baloch uncle in Pasni calls them dogs of hell fire

do you even know how far waziristan is from pasni (dominated by afros)..? mehsuds have a bad reputation of being uncivilised.. but excellent fighters.

It's not about race..I am caucasian if that's the problem. There are dozens of reasons why we are not in.:/
Point being .. For a wider unity you need a common ground. Be it ethnic. regional or religious. All work.

The only reason Pakistan exists today is one or another form of religious zeal. If that is removed then the usual ethnic zeal will kick in. Pathans (Specially the tribal),well most of them feel more Afghan than Pakistani. You cannot badmouth Afghanistan in front of them,but you cant say anything good about Pakistan without facing stiff criticism.
People can say all bad things about Punjabis but half of Punjab migrated from Indian Punjab and same as Pathans feel ethnic,linguistic and cultural similarities/Origins in Afghanistan and take that as a good reason for siding with Afghanistan instead of Pakistan.,you never hear a Jatt,Gujjar,Choudhry or any other Punjabi singing songs of Praise for India or Indian Punjab based on similar reasons.
No wonder 90% of terrorism comes from within Pookhtoons,probably the most confused ethnicity of Pakistan.

LOL, most Pakistanis ethnicities are old native of Indus land and bounded by socioeconomics, religion can be used for instant fervor but it cant do a jack in long run, and calling Pashtun confused Pakistanis who are centuries old native to land :lol: btw if some Pashtun feel any connection with Afghanistan on individual basis whats wrong with it, Afghanistan is most stitched country with Pakistan(in terms of bread basket, trade routes, demography etc), eastern Afghanistan was even part of IVC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom