What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See your hatred equating me to some mercenaries, wanting to remove Islam from Pakistan, and are our Children not Muslims?

My brothers are:

Shah Waliullah
Haji Shariyat Ullah
Syed Ahmed Shaheed
Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
Chaudry Rehmat Ali

Moulana Shoukat Ali
Moulna Mohammad Ali Johar
Alama Mohammad Iqbal
Liaquat Ali Khan
Quaid e Azam

Do you even know who these people are? fore fathers of Pakistan.

We are their legacy, who are you?
The men whose name I highlighted were secular.. They were declared kafirs by the eminent mullahs of that time.. Who also called Pakistan "Napakistan" and ironically declare these men as religious .. Calling them maulana & Hazrat RAs today ..

Ironic.

The so called Muslim unmah never helped Pak.. The so called ummah has never even raised the Kashmir issue.. Have economic and other ties with India and even israel... So much for ummah.

1: Blasphemy laws keep sectarian conflicts at bay and it protects ALL RELIGIONS. Infact, most of the people who are charged with Blasphemy offences are Muslims.

2: tell me those laws.

3: Here in the US, you can get married as young as 12-13 in some states.

4: Misconception, I suggest you read more about it.

5: Dont know about them.

And in 99.9% blasphemy cases .. The man in question is innocent and screwed thanks to personal enemity..

Yesterday.. A 15 year old kid cut off his hand .. After incidently raising it during a sermon in which a hate preacher asked those to raise their hands who didn't pray.. The mullah & crowd had declared the kid a blasphemous **** and after the cutting off his hand.. The kid was declared a hero..

Last edited:
The men whose name I highlighted were secular.. They were declared kafirs by the eminent mullahs of that time.. Who also called Pakistan "Napakistan" and ironically declare these men as religious .. Calling them maulana & Hazrat RAs today ..

Ironic.

The so called Muslim unmah never helped Pak.. The so called ummah has never even raised the Kashmir issue.. Have economic and other ties with India and even israel... So much for ummah.

And in 99.9% blasphemy cases .. The man in question is innocent and screwed thanks to personal enemity..

Yesterday.. A 15 year old kid cut off his hand .. After incidently raising it during a sermon in which a hate preacher asked those to raise their hands who didn't live Prophet PBUH.. The mullah had declared the kid a blasphemous **** and after the cutting off his hand.. The kid was declared a hero..

Sir Syed Ahmed Khan was never a secular, he wrote many scholarly work and even had discussions with Christian Missionaries at the time, go do some research.

Sir Syed Ahmed Khan was never a secular, he wrote many scholarly work and even had discussions with Christian Missionaries at the time, go do some research.
And took the title "Sir" from the British... Encourage Muslims to get western education etc?

The rest of the names I highlighted.. Bet they were closet hate mongering clerics too.. Right..

Go get a proper education instead of the usual ummah thumping.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM I'm going to try to answer all of your questions in order now to the best of my ability.

Do you support Blasphemy laws that punish people for speech in the name of Islam?

I do not have an in depth knowledge of Blasphemy laws in Pakistan but I'm going to answer the ruling of Blasphemy within Islam.

There is not a single verse within the whole of the Quran which even mentions the word "Blasphemy" to the best of my knowledge, the closes verse which can come to blasphemy is this one:

"Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment" - Quran 5:33

If blasphemy can be regarded as causing corruption across the land then according to this verse one of the three punishment can be allocated to him, me personally I do not believe that death penalty on blasphemy should be made because during the lifetime of Prophet peace be upon him, there were many individual who insulted and ridiculed the Prophet (An old lady who used to throw thrash in-front of him and another person who used to throw mud on his forehead while he was praying etc) yet the Prophet never executed any of these individual during his lifetime another example of Abu Sufyan who was one of the biggest enemy of Islam and insulted the Prophet on many occasion yet the Prophet even forgave him another example of when the Prophet distributed some parts of the Quran to other kings of the time and king of Persia for example tore that parchment, so according to the life history of the Prophet death penalty of blasphemy doesn't make any sense.

Do you support Pakistan's laws against Ahmadis in the name of Islam?

I do not agree with the beliefs of Ahmadis so I would like my distinction from them to be made, but yes I agree if some one wants to be considered as a Muslim he should be.

Do you oppose the setting of a minimum age of marriage at 18 in the name of Islam?

If by this question you are referring to the age of Hazrat Ayesha R-A when she married Prophet Muhammad p-b-u-h, than that is a very big and serious misconception about Islam.

AYESHA AGE THE MYTH OFÂ A PROVERBIAL WEDDING EXPOSED

and to answer your question, it is No.
Do you support death for apostasy in the name of Islam?

There is no such thing as death for apostasy in Islam. There is a widely prevailing misconception about this issue. There is not the least ground for such a supposition. The Holy Quran speaks repeatedly of people going back to unbelief after believing, but never once does it say that they should be killed or punished. Although the Holy Quran does provide the death sentence for some situations such as putting a murderer to death, but it never provided death sentence or ordered the death of those who leave Islam.

" . . . And if any of you turn back from their faith (Islam) and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the hereafter; they will be companions of the fire and will abide therein." - Quran 2:217

"O ye who believe! If any from among you turn back from his faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He (Allah) will love as they will love Him lowly with the believers, Mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproachers of such as find fault. That is the Grace of Allah which He will bestow on whom He (Allah) pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things." Quran 5:54

"But those who reject faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of faith never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray." - Quran 3:90

Some group of Muslims believe in killing apostates because they follow a Hadith (Saying) from Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him regarding the apostates. While Islam was weak and still growing among Jews, Christians and Pagans, Muslims did not have the full and complete religion that they needed. Some Pagans, Jews and Christians wanted to take advantage of such situation to destroy Islam. They had a plan to adopt Islam first and then desert it, thus creating the impression that Islam was not a religion worth adopting.

Plus there was also a possibility of some people with the intention of assassinating the Prophet peace be upon him or any of his companions could pretend to become a Muslim and intermingle with the Muslim society within Medina to carry out such a heinous crime, some could pretend to be Muslims and in reality be spies and send out vital information about Muslims manpower, arms quality/numbers and vulnerable position within the city of Medina from where an attack could be held.

In light of such scenarios where the very survival of Islam and lives of the Muslims were on the line this rule was imposed to safeguard the Muslims.

Islam is not just a religion but a system and a state as well, if today someone from Pakistan defects to India and sells out vital information naturally death penalty will be awarded to him.

Apostasy in Islam equates to death only if the survival and lives of many Muslims are under threat which is not the case today but was when this law was imposed at the time.

Do you support the fatwa against Salman Rushdie and the Danish cartoonists in the name of Islam?.

This is the same question as the first one.

And this is how you screw every thread with irrelevant religious arguments well done for making Islam mokamal zabta hayat
In this thread ... tragic

Last edited:
He wrote a contemporary on the Quran and a Muslim response to the Bible and wrote many rebuttals to Christian missionaries of Islamic work at that time, your logic is because he learned English or encouraged Muslim to learn from English that automatically makes him a secular.

He received many letter from young Muslims at the time thanking him for his contributions as they were thinking about leaving Islam because of the influence of Christian Missionaries.

I know English so does that make me a secular too? do some research.

You can leave Islam if you like but don't ask others to not speak about it, I will answer misconceptions and questions about Islam as I have my right.

You do not own the world and you cannot silence my right to speak.
So being pro west .. Wouldn't he be considered evil by you n your likes?

As for the thread & discussion it's not about Islam ., but idiots and their ummah chest thumping.. Ready to declare anybody a kafir n whatnot..

Isn't that exactly what you are doing ?

Some liberal and secular scums who are moderators here (@Oscar and @Hyperion) do NOT represent the soul, history and ideals of Pakistan.

Let me know when another of the Ummah commits zina with one of your family.. maybe you an hug that guy too. And be careful when trying to assign monikers to administration here, you will never return to this forum again.

You do not own the world and you cannot silence my right to speak.

No need to own the world, just here.. so right now you are silenced for about a week. Seek help from the Ummah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom