What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And God invented the "Ignore Button" mate.

We appreciate Pakistan's serious commitment to UN Dept. of Peacekeeping Operations. But give me one non-peacekeeping assignment where Pakistan deployed it's military with full combat capabilities. .Yes any other than KSA? No huh..That's what I have thought.

Yup..check the overseas deployment thread in TDF here hence this is not a d!ck contest between Pak military and TAF.

from what i see you made it into a contest ( my horse is bigger than yours) i been telling you Pakistan is not comparable to turkey. but its you who dose not seem to understand.

We are soldiers of Islam - Islam above all. Pakistan was made because of Islam and is binded by Islam.

Well, it's just your and maybe the opinions of many others. I can only respect that. But for us it's not above all at all.

Well, it's just your and maybe the opinions of many others. I can only respect that. But for us it's not above all at all.

Islam is major factor, always. The very reason behind the existence and creation of Pakistan is Islam itself.

5,6 major ethnic groups with different languages and cultures are living in Pakistan and its all thanks to Islam, if you remove Islam as a factor... they all will kill each other very next day.

Ahmadi officers in SSG have no problem with this oath. It is probably the only time in this country when they are accepted as fellow Muslims. :angel:

They should extend and replace other things with this Oath.:pop:

SSG Zindabad!
Pak Army Zindabad!
Pakistan Zindabad!

If any Soldier believes they are fighting for their religion - they become super soldiers.

This is when you guys had Islam above all
ottomans.jpg

Ohh really? Did you know that Operation Unified Protector (NATO İntervention to Libya) was firstly vetoed and laterly postponed by Turkey. Because Turkish Naval Forces had launched a massive evacuation operation..saving 28,000 Turks from conflict. Could PAK do that ?

Well, one of the dead was a US Citizen, what have US done so far? Or could Pakistan even dare to send a flotilla, no offence but you've deserved that. We vetoed them at 2 NATO meetings and suspended all of their activities with NATO..for 2 years.

Turkey has the most saying when someone talks about the assistance to Palestine, thanks to Erdoğan the Magnificent's neo-Ottoman policies instead of taking care of Azerbaijan first. And don't talk about covert activities please..well than I can name at least dozen of "muslim" countries where Maroon Berets or SAT was there to "help". Or how you define the word.
Yourself said that you have your own problems at priority. Then why don't you deal with them first, stabilize your country, economy, military and then judge a country like Turkey.

My apologies for those offended by my words. .But I had to do it.
Hey - Turkey is a strong country; and we say Mashallah to that. But I think you underestimate Pakistan. Pakistan has had 55,000 Soldiers serving abroad at its peak and maintained presence in 22 countries. Pakistan was responsible for setting up the local security and military forces of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Iraq and Syria as well as providing technical assistance by setting up Military schools and ect...

Pakistan military at that had such a high prestige that the first Air chiefs of Zimbabwe - the first five Air Chiefs of UAE were all Pakistani and UAEF was once dubbed as an extended arm of the PAF.

Pakistani contingents in Jordan and KSA saw much action including in Yemen. Pakistan covertly sended in THOUSANDS of Pakistani soldiers disguised as Mujahideen to Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Burma, Kosovo, Bosnia, Kashmir, The Caucasus and so many more locations. We have one of the most battle hardened military.

And God invented the "Ignore Button" mate.

We appreciate Pakistan's serious commitment to UN Dept. of Peacekeeping Operations. But give me one non-peacekeeping assignment where Pakistan deployed it's military with full combat capabilities. .Yes any other than KSA? No huh..That's what I have thought.

Yup..check the overseas deployment thread in TDF here hence this is not a d!ck contest between Pak military and TAF.
^

yeah but now islamists are fuking us left and right... **** this religion...
Has much more to do with politics than religion. Before 2001 there were only 200 'terrorists' now there are more than 100,000. If you grow up seeing death and violence that is what you will grow up to be - and you will need something to justify it and that is Islam. Islam has been here for 1400 years but whatever going on in the Middle East has been going on for only 8-10 years. This is a test given by Allah, and you've clearly seemed to fail this test.

Has much more to do with politics than religion. Before 2001 there were only 200 'terrorists' now there are more than 100,000. If you grow up seeing death and violence that is what you will grow up to be - and you will need something to justify it and that is Islam. Islam has been here for 1400 years but whatever going on in the Middle East has been going on for only 8-10 years. This is a test given by Allah, and you've clearly seemed to fail this test.
glad i do fail sir... glad i do... just for reference's sake i am a pakistani first and anything else second, not to say that nationalism isn't a poisonous concept in itself but at the very least i won't blow myself in my country's perimeter...

islam has been here for 1400 years but if you read history with a bit more vigilance you'll find out that arabs were the same head cutting barbaric human beings then, just a little bit more... ask yourself, can anything originating from these people whose primary job is to kill their own kin be any good for the rest of us?

Europe cares for each other on ethnic/religious basis. thats why Turkey is still out for not being Caucasian race and FOR being an alleged Muslim country.
How do you justify that?
Just because Europeans and Caucasians are white doesn't make them the same. :crazy:

Many others actually but things will change, a few more back biting by the arabs and we'll be on track... even now many on this forum recognize how arabs have funded the wahabis in our country... but religion is a concept deep rooted in us since our childhood... we're brain washed and made to believe fictional stuff... anyways enough with this rant... i am just frustrated that the people killing us don't shout jesus or aren't the famous juice of a valley but rather of a similar religion supposedly of peace and tranquility...

yeah but now islamists are fuking us left and right... **** this religion...

yaar nobody ought to be felt that he needs to be muslim to take pride in his army... islam is a retarded concept in this day and age especially when we've got people shouting snakbars and killing our children... religion of peace?
you can call me names but i've come to the conclusion religion if not the main cause is one of the causes of our pain and suffering...
Our Prophet has preached peace all his life and only talked about taking up the sword when one MUST and even when we have to - he gave us a strict guideline of rules and procedures.

Our greatest weapon is patience - early Muslims in Mecca were staked, starved, beaten, killed, stoned, and many more atrocities; but they waited patiently and in the end they prevailed against all odds.

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone ~ Muhammad (SAW)

If any Soldier believes they are fighting for their religion - they become super soldiers.

This is when you guys had Islam above all
ottomans.jpg
Super soldiers? dayum mate you be on sum gud stuf...

Our Prophet has preached peace all his life and only talked about taking up the sword when one MUST and even when we have to - he gave us a strict guideline of rules and procedures.

Our greatest weapon is patience - early Muslims in Mecca were staked, starved, beaten, killed, stoned, and many more atrocities; but they waited patiently and in the end they prevailed against all odds.

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone ~ Muhammad (SAW)

In religion their is a justification for everything... if you've read quran you will see these words... "and kill unless all is of god"... so once you tell the child that they are apostates every thing else is unlocked... so what you typed is rendered useless... because to them you're just an apostate and these aren't just the afghanis i am talking about what hurts the most that a pakistani radical will do the same to another pakistani... our own people will kill us because of our religion... tell me how is that not fuked up...
HOW?

Super soldiers? dayum mate you be on sum gud stuf...

In religion their is a justification for everything... if you've read quran you will see these words... "and kill unless all is of god"... so once you tell the child that they are apostates every thing else is unlocked... so what you typed is rendered useless... because to them you're just an apostate and these aren't just the afghanis i am talking about what hurts the most that a pakistani radical will do the same to another pakistani... our own people will kill us because of our religion... tell me how is that not fuked up...
HOW?
Yes they are verses like "Charge against the unbelievers" but without adding in context of time and situation we cant understand it. That verse was given as a command by Allah to the Prophet (SAW) when the Mekkans rode off to invade their town (medina). The Captured prisnors were set free expect for the rich and the educated - the rich had to pay while the educated had to teach three Muslim children. Letting radicals represent our faith is like letting TTP or Mumbai attackers representing Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom