What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that crossed my mind....maybe it's better for you to stick with Islam... but to fight for Islam means, to fight for other Islamic countries... which i very strongly oppose....You should care for your country and your country alone... ( I'm insisting on this).

Ummah doesn't exists, all you will get for your generous helps is a dagger in the back.

We do it because we are loyal to Allah SWT and His people and His deen, you are welcome to leave Islam and the Muslim world regardless of how they treat you all you like but we won't, like wise how in history we spoke out in favor of the Ottoman Khilafa when the khilafa fell even though we ourselves were nothing more than British slaves.

Khilafat Movement (1919-1922) - History PakHistory Pak

This is what and who we are, and it were these ideals that led to the creation of Pakistan.

Some liberal and secular scums who are moderators here (@Oscar and @Hyperion) do NOT represent the soul, history and ideals of Pakistan.

We will always speak out against the spilling of Muslim blood regardless if the victim themselves stab us in the back because that is who we are and for us the Ummah will never die, Islam will never die and our loyalty to Allah SWT will never die.

We do it because we are loyal to Allah SWT and His people and His deen, you are welcome to leave Islam and the Muslim world regardless of how they treat you all you like but we won't, like wise how in history we spoke out in favor of the Ottoman Khilafa when the khilafa fell even though we ourselves were nothing more than British slaves.

Khilafat Movement (1919-1922) - History PakHistory Pak

This is what and who we are, and it were these ideals that led to the creation of Pakistan.

Some liberal and secular scums who are moderators here (@Oscar and @Hyperion) do NOT represent the soul, history and ideals of Pakistan.

We will always speak out against the spilling of Muslim blood regardless if the victim themselves stab us in the back because that is who we are and for us the Ummah will never die, Islam will never die and our loyalty to Allah SWT will never die.
Well, a few of your brothers died yesterday attacking our children... you must bee feeling sad...

Well, a few of your brothers died yesterday attacking our children... you must bee feeling sad...

See your hatred equating me to some mercenaries, wanting to remove Islam from Pakistan, and are our Children not Muslims?

My brothers are:

Shah Waliullah
Haji Shariyat Ullah
Syed Ahmed Shaheed
Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
Chaudry Rehmat Ali
Moulana Shoukat Ali
Moulna Mohammad Ali Johar
Alama Mohammad Iqbal
Liaquat Ali Khan
Quaid e Azam

Do you even know who these people are? fore fathers of Pakistan.

We are their legacy, who are you?

that was uncalled for.. waqkz is also right to some extent's (however Ummah don't exist in today's world) ... and plz don't relate islam with terrorists..

Till 1976 kabul and afghan were also very liberal and in 1996 taliban were ruling if states betray islam reaction comes and it would keep coming
So you're saying that the 'reaction from Islam', as seen in the Taliban and Daesh, is that it makes a country and society degenerate into stone age barbarians bent upon perpetuating hatred and intolerance?

That's not a very good reflection on Islam.

Just look at the world around you - the countries/societies that are liberal, free thinking and open are the ones advancing and developing. It is the so called 'Islamic/Muslim' societies/countries, bent upon being thakeydars of Islam, that are degenerating into cesspools of hatred and violence.

that was uncalled for.. waqkz is also right to some extent's (however Ummah don't exist in today's world) ... and plz don't relate islam with terrorists..
Do you support Blasphemy laws that punish people for speech in the name of Islam?

Do you support Pakistan's laws against Ahmadis in the name of Islam?

Do you oppose the setting of a minimum age of marriage at 18 in the name of Islam?

Do you support death for apostasy in the name of Islam?

Do you support the fatwa against Salman Rushdie and the Danish cartoonists in the name of Islam?

Answer yes to any of the above and you've essentially 'related Islam with terrorists'.

Why only Muslim blood? Are non-Muslims not human beings whose lives matter just as much?

Why only Muslim blood? Are non-Muslims not human beings whose lives matter just as much?

Because no one values the Muslim blood, we are nothing more slaughtering livestock for the rest of the world to consume.

All Human values are important but I'm going to speak out more for my brothers and sisters in faith and you already know this so why do you deliberately point it out and try to weaken my resolve for my brother and sisters, what is your hidden agenda?

There is no such thing as death for apostasy in Islam. There is a widely prevailing misconception about this issue. There is not the least ground for such a supposition. The Holy Quran speaks repeatedly of people going back to unbelief after believing, but never once does it say that they should be killed or punished. Although the Holy Quran does provide the death sentence for some situations such as putting a murderer to death, but it never provided death sentence or ordered the death of those who leave Islam.

" . . . And if any of you turn back from their faith (Islam) and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the hereafter; they will be companions of the fire and will abide therein." - Quran 2:217

"O ye who believe! If any from among you turn back from his faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He (Allah) will love as they will love Him lowly with the believers, Mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproachers of such as find fault. That is the Grace of Allah which He will bestow on whom He (Allah) pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things." Quran 5:54

"But those who reject faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of faith never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray." - Quran 3:90

Some group of Muslims believe in killing apostates because they follow a Hadith (Saying) from Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him regarding the apostates. While Islam was weak and still growing among Jews, Christians and Pagans, Muslims did not have the full and complete religion that they needed. Some Pagans, Jews and Christians wanted to take advantage of such situation to destroy Islam. They had a plan to adopt Islam first and then desert it, thus creating the impression that Islam was not a religion worth adopting.

Plus there was also a possibility of some people with the intention of assassinating the Prophet peace be upon him or any of his companions could pretend to become a Muslim and intermingle with the Muslim society within Medina to carry out such a heinous crime, some could pretend to be Muslims and in reality be spies and send out vital information about Muslims manpower, arms quality/numbers and vulnerable position within the city of Medina from where an attack could be held.

In light of such scenarios where the very survival of Islam and lives of the Muslims were on the line this rule was imposed to safeguard the Muslims.

Islam is not just a religion but a system and a state as well, if today someone from Pakistan defects to India and sells out vital information naturally death penalty will be awarded to him.

Apostasy in Islam equates to death only if the survival and lives of many Muslims are under threat which is not the case today but was when this law was imposed at the time.

Just look at the world around you - the countries/societies that are liberal, free thinking and open are the ones advancing and developing. It is the so called 'Islamic/Muslim' societies/countries, bent upon being thakeydars of Islam, that are degenerating into cesspools of hatred and violence.

So what? The wretched are convinced they will get their reward in heaven, or at least so goes the justification.

So you're saying that the 'reaction from Islam', as seen in the Taliban and Daesh, is that it makes a country and society degenerate into stone age barbarians bent upon perpetuating hatred and intolerance?

That's not a very good reflection on Islam.

Do you support Blasphemy laws that punish people for speech in the name of Islam?

Do you oppose the setting of a minimum age of marriage at 18 in the name of Islam?

Do you support the fatwa against Salman Rushdie and the Danish cartoonists in the name of Islam?

Answer yes to any of the above and you've essentially 'related Islam with terrorists'.

Waoo .. you are one frustrated burger .. Well yes Do turn a blind eye on your failure in IRAQ and Afghanistan which created such barbarian's .. a personal question by the way..have you guys found WMD's so far..
xIpyPlk.jpg

Because no one values the Muslim blood, we are nothing more slaughtering livestock for the rest of the world to consume.

All Human values are important but I'm going to speak out more for my brothers and sisters in faith and you already know this so why do you deliberately point it out and try to weaken my resolve for my brother and sisters, what is your hidden agenda?
The 'agenda' is consideration for all humanity. Pakistan has both Muslims and non-Muslims in it. Are you ignoring, or callous towards, the fate and lives of Pakistani non-Muslims (or Muslims like Ahmadis whose faith you disagree with)?
There is no such thing as death for apostasy in Islam.
That's all I need. Now the rest of the questions ...

Waoo .. you are one frustrated burger .. Well yes Do turn a blind eye on your failure in IRAQ and Afghanistan which created such barbarian's .. a personal question by the way..have you guys found WMD's so far..
Which country outside of Iraq that is mired in Islamic religiosity is actually advancing and developing? Turkey remains a largely liberal society and country as does Malaysia - in fact the increasing 'State forced Islam' is only causing problems in both countries.

1: Blasphemy laws keep sectarian conflicts at bay and it protects ALL RELIGIONS. Infact, most of the people who are charged with Blasphemy offences are Muslims.

2: tell me those laws.

3: Here in the US, you can get married as young as 12-13 in some states.

4: Misconception, I suggest you read more about it.

5: Dont know about them.

Thats why Islam makes education obligatory;
That's not enough - we have educated individuals involved with Daesh who carried out the Safoora Goth massacre of Ismailis. We had educated individuals who were part of the military that were involved in the GHQ and various military base attacks.

The issue is not education, it is the fact that the Islam we are taught today is corrupted and promotes violence, intolerance and hatred in the form of blasphemy, apostasy, anti-Ahmadi sentiment etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom