What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same goes for turkey and the flotilla to Palestine, their friendship with Israel when sour because of a conflict of interest.

Did you guys do anything? NOPE! just a bunch of babbling at the hookah parlor i guess.

Ohh there's no country done mofe help than Turkey did to Palestine..what has Pakistan done so far there? Or what do you do when US strikes Waziristan everyday with drones and Army SF. Or where were you when US was commencing Operation Neptune Spear in Abbotabad.

so now i am a fanatic? guess like my whole career went into the dump. Not too mention the truth hurts eh? Pakistan was made on the fundamentals of an Islamic state. Turkey was not made for Islam but Governance like any other country excluding Israel . So next time think before you type. Because these men gave their life for their religion FIRST then their country that how it is from day 1 for them.

Then why don't just send troops to Palestine, CAR and Iraq if you are fighting for religion before your country?

BS... patriotism doesn't rely on religion.. from oath it looks like it is only for Muslims..

Like i said Islamic republic.. if you don't like it get out. Turkey on the other example has a completely different history from where they came from, so comparing turkey to Pakistan is like comparing a 50 year old Perl too a 500 year+ Perl. but from what i can see everyone is barbaric too you in Pakistan. With that kind of mind set you are one delusional person.

Im sure im the one with delusions. :lol:
And its Pearl. I guess they dont teach that in Canada

Ohh there's no country done mofe help than Turkey did to Palestine..what has Pakistan done so far there? Or what do you do when US strikes Waziristan everyday with drones and Army SF. Or where were you when US was commencing Operation Neptune Spear in Abbotabad.

Then why don't just send troops to Palestine, CAR and Iraq if you are fighting for religion before your country?
Troops went before too we are the one who shot down two Israeli Jets we helped Muslims in Bosnia and we would help Palestine a little busy but we would soon help them

The founder of SSG Gen Mitha married a Hindu bengali lady Mrs.Indu Mitha .. who never changed her religion.. nough said.

View attachment 42372
The lady was from a top Brahmin family of Calcutta. Pre-47 whether conversion into Islam took place is not clear. The late Begum Kamala Rahim,a Madras lady and a doctor,was married to Maj Gen Rahim Khan of BD war fame. The Suddan Gen is a secular man; nobody really bothered to find out whether the deceased lady was a Hindu or Christian,or whether she had converted?

At that point they were wondering if the military is actually theirs or not. It was not till recently that these "Mouslems" have returned to calling their Army their after accusing it of being on rent.

I think you've displayed your boundless stupidity a gazillion times here.............. what's wrong with you, why do you have to bring your version of Islam into everything?
For your basic understanding...... from SUPARCO, Nuclear Program, SSG to most other goodies that Islamic Republic of Pakistan so proudly displays as cornerstones of it's existence, were envisioned by the efforts of people, who your kind would label as "Kaafirs" today............. so stop bullshitting anyone with a functioning brain.
If you have any doubts, consult someone with an actual brain. I'd recommend that you read and follow @Oscar's posts. Else, you always have the option to follow @Zarvan and win a few hooriz in the after life.
Taqwa and eeman my arse. For your information, did you know that the motto of our armed forces used to be "protect and serve", and do you know what it has become now?
Lol Pakistan itself.... Kafir!!! :D

Troops went before too we are the one who shot down two Israeli Jets we helped Muslims in Bosnia and we would help Palestine a little busy but we would soon help them

Bosnians know well who we are and what we have done there, even doing now. But please don't joke with us. You are not helping Palestine because you re a little busy, "Mr"?

At that point they were wondering if the military is actually theirs or not. It was not till recently that these "Mouslems" have returned to calling their Army their after accusing it of being on rent.

Ohh gosh....

Actual, real world is not a video game....what did you guys do to America when they strike with drones..?
we stopped their supplies eventually they had to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom