What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why my grandfather was part of the struggle for Pakistan was for his future generation in the shape of me. Not some indian converts who migrated here, and wanted to became masters of this land. Religious pseudo Arab bigots such as yourself need to be sent back home, either your ancestral home, or the one you are impressed with, i.e camel lands. I'm a native of this land, and our generations have bled sweat and blood, not for your kind, but for our kind. Time for you Takfiris to meet your lord Lucifer.

The converts and everyone bled for the land. The question is not of who did more, but whether who claims to have done more.
That detective, is the question one should all ask. The guy who made this nation was a convert.. and he was NO Arab.

And that particular guy was our hero for whom my people bled as well. Not for what's going on today. If he was alive today, in all probability he would be labelled a Kaafir by the present lot who think they represent his legacy.

The converts and everyone bled for the land. The question is not of who did more, but whether who claims to have done more.
That detective, is the question one should all ask. The guy who made this nation was a convert.. and he was NO Arab.

And that particular guy was our hero for whom my people bled as well. Not for what's going on today. If he was alive today, in all probability he would be labelled a Kaafir by the present lot who think they represent his legacy.

They did back then. But our people have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to matters of "Tableeghi" Leadership.
Anyway, lets get back to the blood oath of the SSG. Lest a general information thread ends up in the usual trash bin by the Khar party.

Who gives a crap about Afghanistan? Don't use Luffy as your barometer about Pathans or tribals in general. Mehsuds don't represent Pashtuns. They are an outcast even amongst the Pashtuns, just like shudras in Hinduism. Furthermore, you need a deep understanding how and why they did what they did.

The only reason Pakistan exists today is one or another form of religious zeal. If that is removed then the usual ethnic zeal will kick in. Pathans (Specially the tribal),well most of them feel more Afghan than Pakistani. You cannot badmouth Afghanistan in front of them,but you cant say anything good about Pakistan without facing stiff criticism.

Why my grandfather was part of the struggle for Pakistan was for his future generation in the shape of me. Not some indian converts who migrated here, and wanted to became masters of this land. Religious pseudo Arab bigots such as yourself need to be sent back home, either your ancestral home, or the one you are impressed with, i.e camel lands. I'm a native of this land, and our generations have bled sweat and blood, not for your kind, but for our kind. Time for you Takfiris to meet your lord Lucifer.

pashtoons too originated from the hoards of Changez khan and converted to Islam in 7th century A.D.
many of them claim to be the lost tribe of Israel.
Same argument can be applied to Pushtoons based on their own claim that Pakistan should not be handed over to some Israelites or Jew/Barbarian converts.

Point being try to live in present.. Going too far back and taking reference from distant history and implying it on present,always creates troubles.

On topic, countless paternal uncles and cousins have served the SSG, since it's inception and from the very beginning. One of them was even in a detail protecting a foreign head of state, that too, not in Pakistan but abroad. That nation is the most powerful nation on this planet. Same guy later was the officer commanding of Bahraini special forces responsible for you know what.

@Aeronaut: You are not getting this story! :whistle:

They did back then. But our people have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to matters of "Tableeghi" Leadership.
Anyway, lets get back to the blood oath of the SSG. Lest a general information thread ends up in the usual trash bin by the Khar party.

On topic, countless paternal uncles and cousins have served the SSG, since it's inception and from the very beginning. One of them was even in a detail protecting a foreign head of state, that too, not in Pakistan but abroad. That nation is the most powerful nation on this planet. Same guy later was the officer commanding of Bahraini special forces responsible for you know what.

@Aeronaut: You are not getting this story! :whistle:

Your paternal uncles may have served. that credit goes to them not you.
Your ideas are pretty much Anti-Pakistan and based on Neo-Pushtoonism. That is just wrong.
The ground reality is that there is country called pakistan which was part of India,and before that some of it was Part of Afghanistan or Ranjeet singh's empire and before that it was part of Some budhist Gandhara Culture and before that Alexander the great was here.
Forget all that,and be a Pakistani.

Me a neo-Pushtoonist????? :o::o: Wtf o_Oo_O............... ok, let's leave it and get back to the topic!

Your paternal uncles may have served. that credit goes to them not you.
Your ideas are pretty much Anti-Pakistan and based on Neo-Pushtoonism. That is just wrong.
The ground reality is that there is country called pakistan which was part of India,and before that some of it was Part of Afghanistan or Ranjeet singh's empire and before that it was part of Some budhist Gandhara Culture and before that Alexander the great was here.
Forget all that,and be a Pakistani.

IN GOD WE TRUST

Thats USA's national Motto and CIA too contains the word God in their Motto

No atheist/Secular ever complained to that. But when it comes to Pakistan,everybody has problem with religious references.

CIA's motto was

Work of a Nation, Center of Intelligence.

Secularism is not against religious. It seperates religion from state affairs and in deed it encourages freedom of religion. ..It's the Imam whom told you that it's the otherwise.

CIA's motto was

Work of a Nation, Center of Intelligence.

Secularism is not against religious. It seperates religion from state affairs and in deed it encourages freedom of religion. ..It's the Imam whom told you that it's the otherwise.

Lets keep this debate pure of political dogmas.

I saw, how it's started....

You may not agree with him, but calling him "dunce, stupid" for presenting his opinion.. that's kind of weird...

Ive seen tht goon @Zarvan justify terrorism,beheadings,bombing of school kids,mosques n market... just yesterday he was supporting isis bitches in the indonesian military thread.

@Hyperion Is ko de na +rating !!! :D

Waise yara tu rasist hai bara. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom